Chapter 56

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

blackkenshi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Chapter 56

Post by blackkenshi »

Man I wish I was Bob with those four breezees. And Souichiro for that brief moment when he had to go through that women barrier.
RobbiK
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by RobbiK »

Heall yeah!
I just registered to write these two words XD
But i guess i'll write more in near future since i am a leechaholic and addicted to tenjo tenge. Since German publishing reached Volume 7 i'm quite ahead thanks to fugu-sama *bow*

And again this chapter shows Bunshichi is the strongest of all since he combines Bobs libido and kick-ass-fighting-power. He's just DA MAN!
Tristan
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Tristan »

Sugano returns twice as cool as before! It seems like he was really a case of the fans loving him, when he wasn't supposed to be that important. So Oh! Great beefed him abit and brough him back, which makes me extremely happy since he's my favorite character.
Rev
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Rev »

Whoa this chapter was crazy l lol man I wish I could live that kind of life, asshat is still a punk like always but he got it made I would of never though he was really hook up with those four babes. Thr funniest shit out of the whole chapter when bob scare all the girls away after showing his boner, I still can't belive bob cheat it on chiaki what kind of bf and gf are they suppose be.

oh and what this about that alien looking person beening a girl? I would have never thought that would be possible that has to be some kind of fake form like when maya takes a form of a child.
Zhou
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Zhou »

Asshat is the man! Hopefully he'll appear more often in the manga now.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Screenshots from the 1976 Jackie Chan film 'Shaolin Wooden Men':

Agent Wax
pootmaster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by pootmaster »

lol, that part when the guy raped the girl... lol that guy's CRAZY!!!!
zombi3d
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zombi3d »

rape...... :shock:

are we talking tenjo tenge?

i dont think 4 girls asking u to 'fight' is rape..... is it?

sniff
poor bob
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Rev wrote: oh and what this about that alien looking person beening a girl? I would have never thought that would be possible that has to be some kind of fake form like when maya takes a form of a child.
what!? Where did that come from? There is no hint of any such thing in the manga.

fugu
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

pootmaster wrote:lol, that part when the guy raped the girl... lol that guy's CRAZY!!!!
That wasn't rape. They wanted to have sex with him...

As for why he would cheat on Chiaki, well, come on. It is a shonen manga - so you know in real life nothing like that would happen anyway, and you also know that he's going to go for it...

fugu
Rev
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Rev »

on page 148 Masataka ask maya where is bob and nagi and she said kurei took them and than after that need the end maya told him
she acted almost the same way you did last year, or was she talking about someone esle.
Strike
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Strike »

I think Maya was saying that Aya's reaction to seeing Kurei for the first time was the same as Masataka's when he first met Kurei.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Strike wrote:I think Maya was saying that Aya's reaction to seeing Kurei for the first time was the same as Masataka's when he first met Kurei.
yes, that is correct. Maya is telling Masataka that Aya acted the same as Masataka did when he first met Kurei.

heh. You wouldn't have been confused if you were reading along with the Javascript version, since that has the character names along with each bubble. But I don't advertise that, because I don't have the bandwidth to support sending each page to all the readers... heh.

fugu
isieo
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by isieo »

...Javascript version...
Some how the Javascript version is slow...The image is too big...
anyway this chapter is funny.
pezzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by pezzy »

hehe that ugly mitsuomi pic looked funny :D
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

isieo wrote:
...Javascript version...
Some how the Javascript version is slow...The image is too big...
anyway this chapter is funny.
because the server is bandwidth-limited. That is why I don't publicize the javascript version. The more people that use it, the slower the site gets.

fugu
SSH83
Yuurei
Yuurei

congrats! 56th chapter!

Post by SSH83 »

We're only 8 chapters behind! Awesome!

Oh yeah, and I was practicing my editing skillz and smoothened up two pictures in volume 8. Here they are:

http://www.geocities.com/ssh83/pictures.html
zombi3d
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zombi3d »

good job man!

how come asshat packs a punch. i thought he was a super weaklin :?
Tristan
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Tristan »

I think it's because of the fact that he's gained alot of popularity since his original apperance, coupled with the fact that two years have passed. This alone allows him to have developed his skills alot more but with fan popularity.. I think he's going to pull some cool things off. Either way, since I keep up with the Javascript.. It seems like he's really back and here to stay as he re-appears in the next chapter.
JaceBarret
Yuurei
Yuurei
Location: That Lovely Place Called Melawati, Sometimes Sg Wang ^^ and maybe Anime Land

Post by JaceBarret »

hehe, i think Chapter 56 is one of my favourite TenjoTenge chapters....

the look on Bob's face when he pulls down his pants...............was freaking hilarious!
:: Why Is There A Hole In Every Donut ??? ::