Greetings Fellow Fighters.

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Marcus Falden
Tamashii
Tamashii

Greetings Fellow Fighters.

Post by Marcus Falden »

Anyway I just read saw mostly saw chapter 56, whike I'm glad Asshat is back the whole girl thing was just danm funny. I mean that was raw. And very predictable but still good none the less, oh and it was cool how he hit Nagi that I wasn't expecting. hopefully he will do the flash technique one more time. 8) :lol:
All's Fair in Love and War.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

I'm glad he's back too. It's about time he showed up! I wonder what his main contribution to the jyuukenbu is going to be in the later chapters. I got this feeling that Asshat might be actually hiding some hidden power or something...
Mysterio
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Mysterio »

For some reason I knew asshat was the one they were talking about, but it's weird how he still in the Jyuukenbu while Bunshichi went to the Enforcement.
standa-man
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by standa-man »

Mysterio wrote:For some reason I knew asshat was the one they were talking about, but it's weird how he still in the Jyuukenbu while Bunshichi went to the Enforcement.
That's a good point, it'd be interesting to see Bunshichi's take on everything and why he's with Mitsuomi and the Enforcement Group instead of with Maya and the Jyuukenbu.
Mysterio
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Mysterio »

I'm not sure, but I think the reason Bunshichi is in the Enforcement is to look out for Mitsuomi so he doesn't walk the path Shin did.