Quick question.......

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Raistlin46
Tamashii
Tamashii

Quick question.......

Post by Raistlin46 »

Hey fugu, how often is this mirror updated....

http://www.lovehina-party.org/mt.php
pootmaster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by pootmaster »

as long as it does lol....
Raistlin46
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Raistlin46 »

You dont understand. This mirror is the ONLY mirror that seems to actually let my computer download. Some of the others work, but they have not been updated in ages........
Shishio-sama
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Shishio-sama »

Through simple observation, you should be able to figure it yourself... If you're so impatient, the .torrents always download really quickly. (Those for new releases anyway.)
- The Juppon Gatana -
http://www.thejuppongatana.com
*Japanese translators needed.*
Raistlin46
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Raistlin46 »

Torrent wont work on my system. Ive downloaded it many times, and ive screwed around with it many times. It just wont work. I rely on those mirrors. The anime _vx one has the latest chapters. But, i can no longer download from it, i have tried for 3 days. This mirror seems to be the only one that actually works on my system.

Can anyone help?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I do not control any of the mirrors.

Basically, I enjoy translation and do it for fun. The mundane aspects of hosting and getting the stuff out to people bores me. I put up the torrents because that is within my means, and lets people get the manga with little trouble from me. I hope that others will put up mirrors for those that can't use BitTorrent, but I'm not going to spend my time working on that. I'm a busy guy in real life.

So please try to contact the mirrors owners if you want to ask them about the mirrors - I don't really have much involvement with them. (I do have log-ins to one or two of them, but I don't often remember to upload things to them.) cheers,

fugu
Lyer
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lyer »

Raistlin46 wrote:Torrent wont work on my system. Ive downloaded it many times, and ive screwed around with it many times. It just wont work. I rely on those mirrors. The anime _vx one has the latest chapters. But, i can no longer download from it, i have tried for 3 days. This mirror seems to be the only one that actually works on my system.

Can anyone help?
-Do you go on irc? I have a file server on irc that serves the volumes, i could send it to you if u want
Raistlin46
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Raistlin46 »

I hate to sound like a broken record, but my Bro wont let me download Mirc for some retarded reason. He's an asshole. Can Fugu, can you PLEASE give me the e-mail address for http://www.lovehina-party.org/mt.php mirror?

BTW, you alot better then some of the other translators on the net.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Raistlin46 wrote:I hate to sound like a broken record, but my Bro wont let me download Mirc for some retarded reason. He's an asshole. Can Fugu, can you PLEASE give me the e-mail address for http://www.lovehina-party.org/mt.php mirror?

BTW, you alot better then some of the other translators on the net.
You can check the site itself - it is just webmaster at the domain name.

cheers,

fugu
Raistlin46
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Raistlin46 »

Thanks fugu! :D
Starakin
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Starakin »

everyone did a wonderful job in replying this thread. But I'll just have to say it again.

if you can't wait patiently for the files, try Bittorrent. At least you donate a little of your bandwidth to help other fans.

Anyway, I was thinking about closing the mirror since it doesn't receive a lot of hits. Which lead me to think that Bittorrent is working for almost everyone.
Raistlin46
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Raistlin46 »

No man, Bittorrent isnt working on my com. Can you PLEASE keep it up until chapter nine is completed? This is the only mirror that seems to actually let me download. That "Anime XV" or osmething like that, used to work but no longer does.
Raistlin46
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Raistlin46 »

Lyer, ill try and get Mirc, and get to your thing. My MSN is AAAhmed46@hotmail.com, if you want to contact me, im there.