Funny Story.

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Marcus Falden
Tamashii
Tamashii

Funny Story.

Post by Marcus Falden »

Here's something that happend to me on my first Martial Arts tournament, that now when I think about it it is very funny. Well After doing the Kata part of the tournament I went on to Point Fighting sense most of you do martial arts you know what that means. Anyway I was to go first against another guy who was about half a foot taller than me, and boy was I SCARED :shock: . I thought "you know what I'll end this fight as quickly as possible". So when the judges said go, I rushed the guy and punshed him with all my strength right in between the eyes and I mean I gave it my all. Well unfortunate for me I hit the guy way to hard and I ended up knocking him out. ofcourse that is strictly not allowed in the tournament sense it was not full contact so I got discualified and the guy won by default, at the time I was very scared thinking I had killed him but thank god that didn't happend. Well now that I think about it I'm kind of proud for what happend even though I lost that fight, by the way I have won many more after that. 8)
All's Fair in Love and War.
zombi3d
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zombi3d »

oh u cute little karate chopping dude, all u wanted to say is that ur sorry for hurting the old fart, and that u sincerly wish for his safe recovery to ping pong land!

:oops:
Marcus Falden
Tamashii
Tamashii

LOL

Post by Marcus Falden »

hahahahhaha thats exactly it.....hehehe yeah the guy must be still pretty sore at me hehehe
shiondev
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by shiondev »

Hey, I have a funny story similar to that!

I went to a tournament, and in my fighting division, I beat the crap out of 3 guys and won the whole thing! Ahahahahahahah!!!!

oh, then, I went to another one, and did the same thing! isn't that a funny coincidence?
Marcus Falden
Tamashii
Tamashii

mhhh.......................?

Post by Marcus Falden »

well I guess it's kind of similar, I guess!!