The two best mirrors.....

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Raistlin46
Tamashii
Tamashii

The two best mirrors.....

Post by Raistlin46 »

So, will chapter 57 be on http://aniraws.no-ip.com:81/~tenjotenge/ and http://www.lovehina-party.org/mt.php?

If so, ill enjoy my read!!!
Starakin
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Starakin »

do you understand English or not? or do you like ignoring others?

Let me put this straight for you (again):
1) I don't like people posting my link everywhere they can get their hands on.
2) Don't whine about mirrors. If you're impatient try Bittorrent like everyone.

since you violated those two rules I've just put. Don't ever expect me to host the files (unless I change my mind for whatever reason, or I know you). Or maybe ask Fugu to provide me your IP so I could ban you alone. But that isn't fun at all since volume 9 came to an end.

Was that too much for you to read and understand, Raistlin46?

sigh, Fugu, could you put an end to this madness? wonder why I bothered replying this topic though. This just ruins the after release mood.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Starakin wrote: sigh, Fugu, could you put an end to this madness? wonder why I bothered replying this topic though. This just ruins the after release mood.
Sure. How?

fugu
Starakin
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Starakin »

wish I knew. Only wanted him to cool down a little.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Starakin wrote:wish I knew. Only wanted him to cool down a little.
I pointed him to another source to get the last chapter. He shouldn't be bugging you now.

fugu
Raistlin46
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Raistlin46 »

No, its in my computer now. Though bittorrent is NOT working with me. Nor is it working with everyone else who lives in my area. Could it be something to do with location as well?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Raistlin46 wrote:No, its in my computer now. Though bittorrent is NOT working with me. Nor is it working with everyone else who lives in my area. Could it be something to do with location as well?
No.

It could be that your ISP is blocking ports or something, but that would be rare.

More likely it is something in common with you and your circle of friends.

Regardless, I sent you a private message telling you how to get the translations via HTTP.

cheers,

fugu
Raistlin46
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Raistlin46 »

I guess so. One of my friends is very computer literate and reformats his com all the time, and bittorrent works fine for him. But for my other friends, who know even less about computers then me, it doesnt work, and they have not reformated thier computers in ages. I have not reformated mine for a while, because of some important things on my com. But, im getting a burner soon, so i can burn the stuff off, then reformat.

Im only making a theory that reformating my com will help me get bittorrent to work. My other friend can get TT directly from the torrent files, so hopefully i will to.

Anywhoo, i seriously thank fugu and everyone else for being patient with my stupid posts and questions.

THank you!
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

[quote="FuguTabetai]Regardless, I sent you a private message telling you how to get the translations via HTTP.

cheers,

fugu[/quote]

You wouldn't happen to be willing to do the same for me ? :lol: