curiosity killed the nagi

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Druu_Netherdaemon
Yuurei
Yuurei

curiosity killed the nagi

Post by Druu_Netherdaemon »

been following TT for quite a while now and i just want to bring up a few thoughts, silly and otherwise:

1. vol 1 chap 6 page 164 - Maya had slits for pupils. this is a characteristic of the Dragon Eye activated right (Aya and Shin have 'em)? what does this mean when Maya have those ? i thought she was 'giftless' ?

2. vol 1 chap 1 page 12b - Maya said that the number of members in the Yawaraken group (or Jyuuken for that matter) increased to 5. then that would be Aya, Maya, Masataka, Bob, and Nagi. but Bob and Nagi aren't members yet, and Maya only meets them a few pages later. who are the other two ?

will cook up more later ...
Druu_Netherdaemon
Yuurei
Yuurei

oh yeah, i think Oh! Great digs something like the GunsNRoses genre with all the skulls, knives and rose motifs around.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

You must have just started reading recently. I haven't gone back to check those chapters in quite a while...
Druu_Netherdaemon
Yuurei
Yuurei

ah ... sort of. i ran through it and re-read it again and again :)

3. vol 1 chap 5 page 136-137 - somehow i couldn't develop a logic as to how Ryuzaki broke a metal sword with a flip of his hand ...

4. just how tall is Mitsuomi ? i think he grew up to 7 inches from the past arc up to the present. just look at his face off with Nagi in vol 3 chap 19 page 181. Nagi is obviously a runt
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

somehow i couldn't develop a logic as to how Ryuzaki broke a metal sword with a flip of his hand ...
Heh. Chi, I guess. :)
Maya said that the number of members in the Yawaraken group (or Jyuuken for that matter) increased to 5. then that would be Aya, Maya, Masataka, Bob, and Nagi. but Bob and Nagi aren't members yet, and Maya only meets them a few pages later. who are the other two ?
Hmm. I don't remember this, but this statement only makes sense in Volume 9 when you meet the other 2 members.

But your guess is as good as mine about Maya's eyes and Mitsuomi's height. Maybe the boy takes growth hormones.

Agent Wax
brainplagued
Yuurei
Yuurei
Location: Guess!!! I'll give you a clue: it's a trifle warm...

Post by brainplagued »

i think that maya was just pissed off...
Positions Available
Reliable Minion Wanted
Experience and References a Must!
Call (666) 666-4666