Chapter 56 available anywhere?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

The_Shape
Kouhai
Kouhai

Chapter 56 available anywhere?

Post by The_Shape »

Fugu's version is the full volume, so i can't get 56 there. All mirrors are down or with no files or no chapter 56 or whatever.

Is there any place with 56 available?

Thanks.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: Chapter 56 available anywhere?

Post by FuguTabetai »

The_Shape wrote:Fugu's version is the full volume, so i can't get 56 there. All mirrors are down or with no files or no chapter 56 or whatever.

Is there any place with 56 available?

Thanks.
If you have the other chapters, throw them into a folder called "tjtg_vol09" and then use BitTorrent to get volume 9. It will check to see what chapters you have, and only download what you are missing.

Otherwise, I don't have suggestions...

fugu
Lyer
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lyer »

-I usually have a file server up on irc, but seeing how im going to leave for a wedding soon and im right in the middle of downloading, I can't help u there. Unless u'd be willing to wait until sunday night.

With that said, I've upped many TT chapters on irc, so im sure other ppl would have it on their fserves too. You might want to try #mangareaders on irc.mircx.com, I always serve there, so that would be your best bet.
The_Shape
Kouhai
Kouhai

Re: Chapter 56 available anywhere?

Post by The_Shape »

FuguTabetai wrote:
If you have the other chapters, throw them into a folder called "tjtg_vol09" and then use BitTorrent to get volume 9. It will check to see what chapters you have, and only download what you are missing.

Otherwise, I don't have suggestions...

fugu
I'll try that. It's going to be a bitch getting all the different chapters from my burned cds and naming all the folders with their correct names and stuff, but i guess it's better than nothing. Thanks.

Thanks to Lyer too.