TenTen 2004 calendar

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Natsume Maya
Bushi
Bushi

TenTen 2004 calendar

Post by Natsume Maya »

To be released 4 November 2003 by Shueisha
ISBN 4-08-905383-8
Price 2,000 yen
Size A3, seven pages
Natsume Danjou Maya.
http://natsumemaya.net/ (new website address)
The_Shape
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by The_Shape »

Hey, i'm a big fan of your website. Nice stuff.

Anyway, sadly i couldn't care less about calendars... I already waste too much on artbooks, dojins, DVDs and mangas...

I just hope Great get an artbook after TT is over...
Mysterio
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Mysterio »

I'll probably get it. If it's not too hentai I don't want to wake up eveyday having a bloody nose.
oppa
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by oppa »

This is a newbie question since I'm new to this type of thing.

How would I, being in the U.S. and having very little knowledge of Japanese, go about buying something like this calendar? I know I can purchase imports and the like from various places, but something like this is not just an import... or is it? Obviously, I don't have any Yen but does that matter? I would think so but... like I said, I'm clueless on this. Any help?
standa-man
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by standa-man »

Check the sites listed in the where to buy Tenjo Tenge online thread. Most of those places import this type of stuff from Japan to the US and sell to the US market (in dollars). Some only sell whatever they stock, others will take special requests, so you should be able to pick up that calendar somehow even if you're in the US.
oppa
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by oppa »

I thought this was sweet.

http://www.planetanime.com/cgi-bin/anim ... nAuYp;;192

Now I won't have any trouble getting this calendar... among 1 or 2 others :D . No picture and they call it "Tengo Tenka" but it's the same ISBN number.

I don't particularly like Planet Anime, but alas, this is my best means of getting this calendar. It'll do.

For other 2004 calendars, here's a list: http://www.planetanime.com/cgi-bin/anim ... escription?;;
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Re: TenTen 2004 calendar

Post by Banorac »

Price 2,000 yen

How much
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Banorac wrote:
Hm, don't you know a site with pics of it ? I wouldn't want evrybody entering my room freak out because (M)Aya is posing nude on it ...
Hell, I'd buy it if that were true. What I want to know is whether the images, or at least some of them, are new or whether they are all recycled from previous pinups. It wouldn't be worth it, then.

In any case, I need to decide fast, because the deadline for orders is September 15th, so any assistance anyone can render would be a great help.

BTW, it should cost just over US$20.

Agent Wax
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

But it'd be in Japanese right ? ^_^

I'd still like some pics though :?
oppa
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by oppa »

Anyone get this yet? I just got mine in yesterday.

For a calendar, it's awkward. It seems like I have to pin up each month to have it displayed. Ghetto, actually. BUT, that's not the entire reason I got this anyway....

The art ROCKS! Obviously, if you're a TenTen and Oh! Great art fan, all I can say is... wow. Each page is huge and the art is extremely gorgeous. Some of the images are from the manga and others seem to be original (I just assume so... I haven't memorized every image from the manga).

Anyway, like I said, it's not much for a calendar but it's a great collection item for the art. For me anyway. It's sweet.
Natsume Maya
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Natsume Maya »

oppa wrote:For a calendar, it's awkward. It seems like I have to pin up each month to have it displayed.
For those who haven't seen the calendar, it's basically just seven separate sheets or seven posters. They're not bound together. The cardboard case it comes in is nice as well.
Some of the images are from the manga and others seem to be original (I just assume so... I haven't memorized every image from the manga).
No new images. Cover of Maya and Aya is from an issue of Ultrajump few months back (can't recall if it made it into volume 10 as a poster, but if didn't I'm sure it'll be in a future volume). Then there's another pic of Maya and Aya, again originally from a cover of Ultrajump (and later a mini-poster in one of the manga volumes). There's the cover of volume 10 of the manga (Maya), a pic of Aya (mini-poster in one of the manga volumes), a pic of Emi (back of one of the manga volumes, IIRC) and a pic of Mana (mini-poster in one of the manga volumes). IIRC, the remaining pic is another one of Aya, originally from a cover of Ultrajump (again, I'm sure it'll appear in one of the manga volumes if it hasn't already).
Natsume Danjou Maya.
http://natsumemaya.net/ (new website address)
oppa
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by oppa »

Natsume Maya wrote: The cardboard case it comes in is nice as well.
Yea, the case is sweet too. It's funny, I spent about 10 minutes wondering how the case was used to prop each "poster" to display the respective calendars.... that was stupid.

Still, the art is too sweet.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Can someone give me the price and ISBN number plz ? So I can order it in to be imported to Belgium :)
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Banorac wrote:Can someone give me the price and ISBN number plz ? So I can order it in to be imported to Belgium :)
yeah, paying tribute to my stupidity, just read the first post again, but how much
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

You can check the internet for a current exchange rate. Try a search on www.google.com for "exchange rate yen euro" - that should point you in the right direction.

2000 yen is about $20. Very approximately.

fugu
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

FuguTabetai wrote:You can check the internet for a current exchange rate. Try a search on www.google.com for "exchange rate yen euro" - that should point you in the right direction.

2000 yen is about $20. Very approximately.

fugu
The googlething didn't help me, but if 2000 yen is about 20 $, than it's about 15
oppa
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by oppa »

Yea, 15
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

[quote="oppa"]Yea, 15
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

I'm quite outraged today, I ordered in the TenTen Calender, thinking it would only be 15
SkullKnight
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SkullKnight »

Do you not trust using Credit Online? I've used it often and had no problems. As long as you make sure your OS is not wanting to save or remember passwords and such you should be ok.
Out of doubt, out of dark to a day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

SkullKnight wrote:Do you not trust using Credit Online? I've used it often and had no problems. As long as you make sure your OS is not wanting to save or remember passwords and such you should be ok.
Well, the thing is that I'm only 17 years old, so I don't have a Credit Card and the only person I know whou would let me use his card isn't that fond of using it over the internet. I know in the US it's a pretty basic thing, but people in Europe seem to have more difficulties with that ...
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Anyone who knows where to get it ???

Online shops are okayif they're safe and ship to Belgium :)