Who is your favorite Character poll?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

JM5000
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by JM5000 »

My favorite characters are Takayanagi Mitsuomi,Natsume Maya, Isuzu Emi(slim form):wink: and Tawara Bunshichi,after reading the past arc they became my favorite. Even if they lose the fight at the end.

Like some people here, i find those 2 Nagi and Bob the annoying characters instead of main characters. I dont hate them but I dont find them as deep as the others.
Baka
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Baka »

huh :( no asshat? :p
Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Spawn »

1- Masataka
2- Maya
3- Bunshichi
4- Asshat
5- Shin
jakez0r
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by jakez0r »

I am disturbed at the lack of Asshat
Sephiroth
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Sephiroth »

Hey there guys! (and gals) I'm new around here, thought i use this thread to introduce myself!

I voted for Maya, I have an absolute fetish for short haired girls, especially using THAT haircut (not the antennae, those are pretty much impossible in real life...) and besides, she's a badass...

Sephiroth out.
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

Apparently, I voted for Isuzu Emily, she's my favourite char of the above (and generally, at the moment, my favourite manga character).

Why?

I like her dedication to what she is doing - she has an immense willpower, she doesn't give up, even if the odds are against her, she's a bit stuck-up, likes to command people around and after all, she looks so good :shock:

Okay, her real body first was quite a shock, but then I came to the conclusion that everybody has got a side of him/herself he just does not want to be seen by others - after all, she's in love with Mitsuomi, she sees herself as Maya's rival in that, she's absolutely devoted, and hell, she's just my type of girl.
Last edited by Isuzu on Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Zero
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Mr.Zero »

1.Tawara
2.Shin
3.Masataka
4.Asshat
5.Chiaki
Tawara is of course the best.What is with Chiaki?I have never seen acharacter in amanga,which is so unimportant for the main story and has instead of this another (un)important aspect :wink: .
Say yes to Family,Say yes to good friends,say yes to life.
I said no to saying yes and said yes to something else
Andii56
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Andii56 »

my fav is definitely between Maya and Isuzu Emily, cant choose between them.

but for this i voted Maya
heh...
BlueLotus
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by BlueLotus »

just wanted to introduce myself nice to meet you all
he who laughs last thinks the slowest
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

BlueLotus wrote:just wanted to introduce myself nice to meet you all
This probably isn't the best thread to introduce yourself... You can always start a new thread. There isn't too much chatter here. Anyway, welcome.

fugu
Cheetah
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Cheetah »

Asshat...
he's a respectful guy with a respectful bunch of bodyguards :)
depresing mind in training
Sacrin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sacrin »

Bunshichi is sooo cool! >_< I want to be just like him... :cry:
I also like Masataka. He's a lot like me. I hope he's still an amazing fighter when they start the turny...
Maya is hot and a great fighter...
And Asshat is fun! ^_^
"Fithos lusec wecos vinosec"
sweetkenji17
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by sweetkenji17 »

I voted for Maya because she's so friggin' cool! :P
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Dembol »

I like most of the main characters in TenTen, but...
Tawara rules it all.

He's strong and powerful fighter+he's ultra-funny (especially while talking with women ;) ).
I also like Bob and Masataka, they are cool guys who IMO sholud get more attention.
As for the female characters I guess that I like Maya's character more(+she's hot), but I prefer Aya's looks (I always liked girls with dark hair more...)
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

did u guys notice AYA's hair in the anime is brown??
What up wit dat??
Kagutsuchi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Kagutsuchi »

Lots of things change in the transition from manga to anime. Why are they changed? Who knows.

And as for favorites, my vote goes to Masataka. Maya and Shin are next on the list. Tawara is alright but I don't seem to like him as much as most people here. Nagi's dead last, his character type is way overdone in just about every shounen series.

And out of that category (loud-mouth young boy trying to become strong), I think Yahiko on Kenshin or Edward Elric of Alchemist are at the top. That kid from Peacemaker Kurogane is the rock bottom of the list. Souichirou somewhere in the middle.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

What about Naruto, He's Loud enough for everybody, Sometime it gets on my Freakin Nerves :x .
godannar
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by godannar »

nagi isn't quite the average shounen character, he sometimes goes nuts with the dragon of earth later on, and besides, he's a bit of an asshole. thats why he got my vote.
your lips say no-no, but your LIPS say yes-yes!
Fulsion
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Fulsion »

nagi isn't quite the average shounen character
I'd think about this very carefully (especially before saying the stuff below) :) :D
he sometimes goes nuts
he's a bit of an asshole
godannar
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by godannar »

fair enough
your lips say no-no, but your LIPS say yes-yes!
Shin Natsume
Tamashii
Tamashii

hnm

Post by Shin Natsume »

hya.
after submitting all those shin walpapers i think you knwo who my fav is right?
Terry
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Terry »

Hi everbody, in my first post here I want to make clear that Shin Natsume rulez in Tenjo Tenge.^^ He is cool and has a deep character, plus a mad way of fighting. Tawara is also a damn cool char. 8) From the females I like the two Natsume sisters a lot. They know how to fight, have interesting relationships and look pretty good. :)
I can beat you with one hand tied behind my back.
-Terry Bogard, Fatal Fury 2
Eli-kun
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Eli-kun »

My favorites go in this order.
1. Kagurazaka
2.Asshat
3.Bob Makihara
4.Kurei Shinichirou
5. Tawara Bunshichi

I voted for Bob since Kagurazaka and Asshat weren't listed. Bob is cool.
Chello
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Chello »

My top 4.

1. Tawara
2. Bunshichi
3. Double Impact
4. the Fighting God

haha

Actually

1. Tawara
2. Bob
3. Maya
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

1- Masataka/Maya
2-Tawara
3-Bob
4-Kurei
5-Asshat
omaren
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by omaren »

-shin
-maaya

kyaa!! XD love them!
hyoga_33
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by hyoga_33 »

wow shin only has 14 votes , damn , i thougt he was the best character in the manga , although he was kinda the badguy , well my second fav character would be souichirou .

by the way im new and i was wondering if signatures are allowed cuz havent seen many members with one , and where do you add it cant seem to find that option in my profile.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

hyoga_33 wrote:wow shin only has 14 votes , damn , i thougt he was the best character in the manga , although he was kinda the badguy , well my second fav character would be souichirou .

by the way im new and i was wondering if signatures are allowed cuz havent seen many members with one , and where do you add it cant seem to find that option in my profile.
Signatures are allowed. They are set in your profile. I find big ones with graphics annoying, but I'm not your mom so I don't say anything.
omaren
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by omaren »

FuguTabetai wrote:
hyoga_33 wrote:wow shin only has 14 votes , damn , i thougt he was the best character in the manga , although he was kinda the badguy , well my second fav character would be souichirou .

Signatures are allowed. They are set in your profile. I find big ones with graphics annoying, but I'm not your mom so I don't say anything.

oops...is mine ok?? :cry:
hyoga_33
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by hyoga_33 »

i still dont know where , i went to my profile and theres this box that says signature , am i supose to put [img]the%20adress%20of%20the%20sig[/img] , or what , cuz thats what i did and nothing hapened , so i still need help , thanxs.

edit

nevermind
Sammy
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Sammy »

Takayanagi Mitsuomi the rebel. This guy is crazy. He is the best.
2. BOB - for some reason. I am looking foward to seeing his leg power in volume 11.
3. Maya - The best girl in the manga.
4. Sagara mask - Crazy buff.
5. Tawara Bunshichi - he's cool
Nobody1898
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Nobody1898 »

my favorite is Takayanagi Masataka hes funny, hes a awesome fighter, and his brother is the bad guy, he would make a way better main character.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Nobody1898 wrote:my favorite is Takayanagi Masataka hes funny, hes a awesome fighter, and his brother is the bad guy, he would make a way better main character.
You might like the end of volume 11. Masataka seems to finally get over his Big brother love complex, and grows some huevos and makes a declaration to stop the F

"If you don't cut off this kind of opponent's conciousness at the roots, it will never end "

I think he was refering to Mitsumi. Im not sure if they will fight but im hoping so.
Rooster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rooster »

My favourite is hands down Nagi Souichirou. His attitude is commendable, his mentality is preferrable, his arrogance is laudable. Now that he isn't all the time getting his ass kicked is a nice change too, hope it'll stay that way. My only large problem with him is that his boasting doesn't always match up with his strength (boasting in itself is a plus though). Neither do I think fighting for a woman or to protect someone a nice reason for a character like him but you can't have it all.

Natsume Maya is actually the third female character I appreciate in anime/manga, but I'm referring mostly to the present Maya.
Devilguy
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Devilguy »

There are so many interesting characters in this manga. However, Maya is really THE woman!!! She is the most complex character, although I still don't understand what she wants in the present arc. For the male characters, the way Masataka fights is really cool and I hope there will be more development on his conflict with Mitsuomi.
Those I don't like are Souichiro, Aya, Bob, Chiaki and some of the bad guys (Ryuzaki, Sagara, Mataza).
machan
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by machan »

1. Masataka-kun :D :D :D
2. Maya. She's one of the few characters that seems really lucky on the outside, but is awfully unlucky if you dig deeper.
3. Isuzu. I dunno, I just sympathize with her.
4. Bob. I feel his frustration over never being able to catch up to Nagi in strength...it's quite touching, how he can still be such great friends with Nagi even still.

poor Masataka! He's actually really strong, but he's always being constantly put down by Aya, and....everyone else! In volume 11, I thought it was really heartfelt when he realized that deep down, he was really jealous of Nagi and didn't want him to come back, but consciously he went to go and retrieve Nagi. It's something surprisingly....sincere.

And he's always the comic relief! ;o;

It'd be nice if he could expound on his brotherly relationship, though ._.

I feel like the only person who really does NOT like Aya. Am I the only one who thinks there's a problem with becoming obsessed over a guy who fell through the roof to your shower room?! Admittedly, Masataka too, but she is practically off the scale -_-;;
sis: hey, look! It fits perfectly!
me: yeah! If it didn't have seams, it'd be seamless!

Tidus is obviously the hottest set of polygons ever.
Maya
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Maya »

It's Shin!
It's Maya!
*ponders* :roll: :roll: :roll:
I can't choose one :x ... Ok, there's a way out, Maya is my nick, and lady first, so let's vote for Maya :lol:
Maya Natsume ROCKS! She's gorgeous, she has a great persona & she's a real lady, oooh my favourite!

@machan : you're not lonely 8) . I myself got sicked of it, sure it has some problems. Aya is just OK with me, but I don't like her at the first sight seeing this character.
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

lol cool my fav character is natsume shin at first i thought mitsoumi was cool in da past but whenever he confronts souichirou and bob he jus becomes jus as annoying as souichirou

if u think of it dis way natume shin maybe dead but look wat he left mitsoumi, he can only fight for 3 damn min i only like souichirou when he transforms and shows his black hair and shit also question i prolly didnt read da manga properly but wat happpened to souichirou's mom in da past 8 yrs ago i know she used da dragon palm but on who(name of da guy who abducted souichirou) and y

wat i dont like bout souichirou is dat he also has a dark past without even realizing it prolly cuz he has da blood of da demon exorcist. i think natume shin had da darkest past of all since he was imprisoned jus for touching reiki
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

masataka is da guy dat is both reallie tough and funny remember when he fought 80 ppl he was unharmed dat was until bob's head fell rite on his balls and nearly knocked da poor guy out
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Lately the Masataka comedy relief has taken a break. He's been showing off some skills in the last few fights. I think he should have been on the cover for Vol. 12 since that may be his only Vol. to Shine.
erosennin85
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by erosennin85 »

Well, i voted for Masataka. Coz whadda pity on him. Atfirst, i thought that maybe he can somehow have some connection to aya. But when the story progress, there is no hope anymore. Then i think maybe he can be with maya, but that stupid good for nothing Maya just think about that **** mitsuomi or whatever.

So, my most hated character is Mitsuomi.

And for woman, Maya of course. She looks more matured than aya. I like that.
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

1 - Maya (No need to say, she's so cool 'n cute; even in child-like form)

2 - Bunshichi (the man who came to play only the best part)

3 - Souichiro (I like his spirit)

4 - Asshat (although he's not as strong as others, he has some sort of charisma that makes me like him. By the way, it's been two years since the founding of jyuukenbu and he's still there by her side, by Maya side. I kinda like that)
It is a good day to die
By the way, Maya is my heroine
Nobody1898
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Nobody1898 »

if you need more proof of how cool Takayanagi Masataka is watch the 2nd episode of the anime it is amazing to see him in action
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

^ nah man. The newest chapters (70-74) that Fugu released shows just how frickin' cool Masataka is 8)
Mataza-kun
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mataza-kun »

Well of course my favorite character is Tsumuji Jr. :P. Maybe it's his tragic story, maybe his sadistic inclinations... I myslef don't know why but I think it's just awesome.
Then I guess, Masataka, Aya and Shin, in order.
But Souhaku now seems a pretty interesting character too (I'm really looking forward to learn his whole story with Nagi and the other families)
chumsy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by chumsy »

after seeing madoka's fight i thought she was so badass when she took out that ivy sword i was like wtf this girl is awsome. but then she lost her craziness after her necklace was broken :x

and masataka's KO hit on her was nice with the shattering of the windows flashy eh
rpfromuk
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by rpfromuk »

Apparently, I voted for Isuzu Emily, she's my favourite char of the above (and generally, at the moment, my favourite manga character).

Why?
Because you like fat chicks!
rpfromuk
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by rpfromuk »

I don't understand why 80% of this poll is talking about how cool Tawara Bunshichi, quit swinging from his nuts people! He's just a side character, he is the comic relief that everyone thought Masataka would be at first. I think Mitsuomi is the best character, he's super strong, would kick Tawara's ass any day in my opinion. He's being pretty cool about all this "you killed my brother crap", when he didn't really kill him, Shin was just nuts and he had it coming anyways. Not that I dislike Shin, he is also another very cool and misinterpreted character. But the bottom line is Mistsuomi kicks ass!
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

rpfromuk wrote:I don't understand why 80% of this poll is talking about how cool Tawara Bunshichi, quit swinging from his nuts people! He's just a side character, he is the comic relief that everyone thought Masataka would be at first. I think Mitsuomi is the best character, he's super strong, would kick Tawara's ass any day in my opinion. He's being pretty cool about all this "you killed my brother crap", when he didn't really kill him, Shin was just nuts and he had it coming anyways. Not that I dislike Shin, he is also another very cool and misinterpreted character. But the bottom line is Mistsuomi kicks ass!
why is it i get that feeling that masataka is more of an out cast of the series? lol no one really acknowledges him even though he is really strong he even barely involved with the characters the only serious conversation up until now i seen was with tawara bunshichi. not even mitsoumi acknowledges him and masataka has that potential of being twice as strong as mitsoumi and a some way even souhaku has his eye on him more than mitsoumi
bluejeans
Yuurei
Yuurei

Favorite

Post by bluejeans »

Definitely Maya Chan, she's SO cool! Taka is my second favorite -- in the anime, he's just so cute! But I love Mitsuomi and Shin and they're 3rd, along with Tawara... I guess I really loved it when Oh! great went into the past and told such a sad story... I really like the old story more than the new I guess... ^_^;;
^_^v