babylon.myftp.org

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

ahaha
Yuurei
Yuurei

babylon.myftp.org

Post by ahaha »

have anyone been able to enter his ftp?
can't seem to enter lately
ahaha
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by ahaha »

whao no reply ??!!
The_Shape
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by The_Shape »

None of the ftp clients or mirrors work for me (actually, the one with only chapter 57 does).

Can anyone tell me what's the log-in, host and password for this ftp server? I can't get it to work at all from clicking, or saving it. Neither IE nor my FTPExplorer recognize it.

http://aniraws.no-ip.com:81/~tenjotenge/

I'm still missing ch56. I've read it in someone else's computer when it was first available in Fugu's link (my computer was messed up back then), but i can't get it now that it's a single file with the whole volume 09.

I've tried making a file with all the chapters i have from volume 09 (ch52, 53, 54, 55, 57), all in neat folders with the respective names so bittorrent would recognize what was missing, but no such luck. It gives an error.

I guess i'll be ch56-less, because the mirrors don't work or took their files down (why a person would host something if they can't handle the bandwidth is beyond me - every single manga scan site seems to have a "people are messing up my bandwith - whaaaa" disclaimer... boohoo. didn't they choose to host it?).
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

People are sometimes nice enough to mirror some chapters. Sometimes, they take down their mirror without telling me. Not much I can do about it. I do try to offer all the old chapters via BitTorrent. That is the best I can do.

Cheers,

fugu