Curious about Tawara's "Boob Jobs"

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

BOZZ
Tamashii
Tamashii

Curious about Tawara's "Boob Jobs"

Post by BOZZ »

I was wondering what exactly Tawara meant when he was demanding 15 boob jobs and cash for his injured hand from Emi...

Did he mean the silicon plastic surgery kind or something else completely... It's confusing to me cause I am wondering in what context does he mean it in...
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Just vernacular for "tit wank" or "titty fuck" or all sorts of other things like that. You know, like "hand job" or "blow job" but with boobs.

is there a better word for this in English? I mean, I'm a native speaker, grew up here, and I had a tough time coming up with the right phrasology. Do I just not have enough busty girl friends?

fugu
standa-man
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by standa-man »

Link somebody posted last time someone asked about this:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paizuri
BOZZ
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BOZZ »

Thanks you guys... That completely cleared things up for me... I've never heard it used this way... Well I guess you learn something new ever day...
Tomiko no Kawaii!
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Tomiko no Kawaii! »

standa-man wrote:Link somebody posted last time someone asked about this:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paizuri
paizuri?!? hehe. that's new term for me.
Do As Infinity rocks!
jasonred
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by jasonred »

Is that why they call him "Double Impact" Tawara?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

He's called "Double Impact" Tawara because of the time when he took out a whole bunch of people.

There is a picture a volume back or so, where he's depicted as a total monster on a battlefield with the story. I translated it, but it was a bit tough because the language was really old... Anyway, it wasn't ever explicitly clear on why he's "Double Impact" Tawara, but people started calling him that after this one big fight. (Where I think he beat up 30 people, but it was told from the point of view of another student, and was really exaggerated. It was an interesting story-telling device, but annoyingly tough to figure out what really happened...)

fugu
Rain_Cassidy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rain_Cassidy »

I thought he's Double Impact because he failed to graduate high school 2 years in a row. :P
At least that's how the current freshmen see him I think. Few remember his glory days, it seems to me.