Volume 9

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Shinrei
Yuurei
Yuurei

Volume 9

Post by Shinrei »

there is someone who can send me the volume 9 plz? because I can't downlkoad it on manga translation ! thx!
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

There's no translation on this page :

http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/images ... page3.html
sword
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by sword »

scanlation zips cud be found on my bot in a number of channels..just look for sword[b0t]
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Banorac wrote:There's no translation on this page :

http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/images ... page3.html
Fixed. All pages in that volume (if there were others broken) are fixed now. (I fixed that bug in GMAO this weekend, so I just had to re-generate the pages for that volume.) Let me know if you find more.

fugu
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

I am so Fuggin sad at the moment, I just finished reading volume 9 and it was so fuggin glorious, ... so splendid, so magnificen, such manga galamour and prowess as never before read ... And ... Now I'll have to wait a long time before I can read the next volume :cry: :cry: :cry:
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Banorac wrote:I am so Fuggin sad at the moment, I just finished reading volume 9 and it was so fuggin glorious, ... so splendid, so magnificen, such manga galamour and prowess as never before read ... And ... Now I'll have to wait a long time before I can read the next volume :cry: :cry: :cry:
Not so long. I've translated the first two chapters of volume 10, and am just waiting for some image edits to release the first chapter. I'll probably scan the rest of vol. 10 in tomorrow night so I can start on the 3rd chap of the volume (I only scanned in the first two chapters initially.)

fugu
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

FuguTabetai wrote:
Banorac wrote:I am so Fuggin sad at the moment, I just finished reading volume 9 and it was so fuggin glorious, ... so splendid, so magnificen, such manga galamour and prowess as never before read ... And ... Now I'll have to wait a long time before I can read the next volume :cry: :cry: :cry:
Not so long. I've translated the first two chapters of volume 10, and am just waiting for some image edits to release the first chapter. I'll probably scan the rest of vol. 10 in tomorrow night so I can start on the 3rd chap of the volume (I only scanned in the first two chapters initially.)

fugu
Yeah, but I already read those pages of volume 10 you translated, in my crazed quest for more Ten Ten :twisted:
hitori
Bushi
Bushi

man

Post by hitori »

Banorac wrote:Yeah, but I already read those pages of volume 10 you translated, in my crazed quest for more Ten Ten :twisted:
Good time to check out some other great works out there. ;)
And not just in the manga works you know...
How about that new Harry Potter. [j/k]
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

:? Harry Potter :?

Well, I read Majin Devil is out, so I'll buy that when it's out ^_^

i'm also through the available Trigun DVD's, but a friend of mine is going to burn the ones not yet available on DVD for me. And i'm still waiting vor volume 4 of Akira ...

And of course Volume 9 and 10 of Ten Ten :twisted: