Awesome chapter!

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

standa-man
Kouhai
Kouhai

Awesome chapter!

Post by standa-man »

Wow what a great chapter. A lot of significant stuff happens. Maybe I'll post my thoughts on that later once more people have gotten a chance to read...

I thought that scene with Bunshichi searching for the meeting was hilarious. And that fanservice bit on p.134. Damn... you'd think Maya was at home in bed as opposed to out in the open at school. Those two scenes and the sign on pg. 123 really stuck in my mind as I was reading.
Lyer
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lyer »

-yea that pg. 34 is a good shot, someone should make a wallpaper out of that. :D
BOZZ
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BOZZ »

I completely agree... That chapter was amazing... Obviously the name Oh Great isn't just a name...

The thing with Jyuukenbu and it being started by Bunishichi-san, Mitsuomi and Shin make the story much much cooler... I am wondering who member number 5 is going to be though since Maya is a shoe in...
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

he'll pop up in the next chapter...
Tomiko no Kawaii!
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Tomiko no Kawaii! »

and the plot thickens! i love this chapter!
Do As Infinity rocks!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Lyer wrote:-yea that pg. 34 is a good shot, someone should make a wallpaper out of that. :D
Al just sent me a colored in image of that. I put it up on the extras page.

fugu
Rain_Cassidy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rain_Cassidy »

Wow, "plot thickens" is right. :D
Great thing is, we all know what will happen in the end, but as of right now we have no idea how things got that way! It's all very unpredictable, but not in a nonsensical way.

I was sure that the Mitsuomi vs Shin that results in Shin's death would have happened at the "breakup meeting", but it turns out that that's not it at all! It looks like Shin's recovered mentally as well as physically, like he wants to be normal again. And his core friends are supporting him. Sure Mitsuomi wants to fight Shin, but the atmosphere has already changed - it should be a friendly bout rather than a deathmatch. It almost makes me hopeful for the future, except the future is already written, poor Shin. :cry:

I'm guessing Maya has something to do with things turning sour a 2nd -and final(?)- time. Strange thing is, she seems to have absolutely no regrets regarding all the wrong decisions she's made in her life. :?
1. Allowing Shin to wallow in incestuous feelings.
2. Spurring him to go into rampage that ended Katana.
3. Whatever that she's gonna do that causes final Mitsuomi vs Shin.

I thought the dialogue between her and Kuzu showed this perfectly. If I'm feeling Fugu's translation correctly, she's basically saying that her brother's choices are his own, and one should have no worries and just enjoy the days. Um, yeah, great attitude... you obviously have no problem enjoying the days after contributing to your brother's demise. :x Hey, conveniently blaming Mitsuomi for everything sure banishes that annoying guilt right out of your happy days.

Um, right, as of right now I'm disapproving of her. And strangely I've stopped hating Kuzu as a character. Kudos to Oh Great for being able to play me like a violin. I'm sure I'll feel different again, after more events unfold.