Fight 68

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Ger24
Tamashii
Tamashii

Fight 68

Post by Ger24 »

Just got the new issue of Ultra Jump, very good chapter of TenTen, Mitsuomi and Bunshichi show up and Bob fights the young girl from F.
Kultra_Rex
Yuurei
Yuurei

Re: Fight 68

Post by Kultra_Rex »

Ger24 wrote:Just got the new issue of Ultra Jump, very good chapter of TenTen, Mitsuomi and Bunshichi show up and Bob fights the young girl from F.
Tease!
While the wicked stand confounded
Call me, with thy saints surrounded
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Just to let people know - that will not be showing up here any time soon. I translate from the released volumes, which probably won't come out until march or may or something.

fugu
Rev
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Rev »

aw man I wish you hadn't told us that, now I want to get the issue of Ultra Jump, where can I get it that shows the fight and by the way does Masataka fight anybody yet I hoping he took on the young girl but maybe he'll fight the guy who able to heal.
Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Spawn »

Rev wrote:aw man I wish you hadn't told us that, now I want to get the issue of Ultra Jump, where can I get it that shows the fight and by the way does Masataka fight anybody yet I hoping he took on the young girl but maybe he'll fight the guy who able to heal.
I wish too ....
Ger24
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Ger24 »

Rev wrote:aw man I wish you hadn't told us that, now I want to get the issue of Ultra Jump, where can I get it that shows the fight and by the way does Masataka fight anybody yet I hoping he took on the young girl but maybe he'll fight the guy who able to heal.
You can get Ultra Jump from sasugabooks.com they have single issues and subscriptions. Masataka hasn't fought yet, but he has been training hard.