Fight 62

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Chello
Tamashii
Tamashii

Fight 62

Post by Chello »

Wow a lot of Bondage in this chapter...other than that stuff the chapter wasn't that bad.

Overall I think that Oh Great is just writing this as he goes along, but oh well. At least the art is good.

I wish Mitsuounmi, Tarada, and Shin were the main characters instead of Bob and Nagi though. At least bring Tarada back into the scene for a while.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Wow a lot of Bondage in this chapter...other than that stuff the chapter wasn't that bad.
That's not really bondage, which today increasingly carries consensual connotations (but, uh, not that I would know anything about that). It's more like rape and torture... :x

And you really gotta wonder, where was the younger Tsumuji hiding all those extra spears?

Agent Wax
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

Agent_Wax wrote:And you really gotta wonder, where was the younger Tsumuji hiding all those extra spears?
Perhaps he's using the same technique as Isuzu does - probably, he's quite a fatass who's folded his body's fat to hide those spears :D
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

Isuzu wrote:Perhaps he's using the same technique as Isuzu does - probably, he's quite a fatass who's folded his body's fat to hide those spears :D
Just to whack everybody over the head with it: I think he was implying that Tsumuji had "keistered" them. :-P
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

What's 'keistered'? And I wasn't suggesting anything. Just thinking out loud about the logical error, as I initially thought Tsumuji was a shadow weapons user. Those spears are too long to hide anywhere in his body, and he only ever carries one when walking around...

Agent Wax
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Folded up behind his back I would imagine.

fugu