TT 2004 calendar

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

SkullKnight
Tamashii
Tamashii

TT 2004 calendar

Post by SkullKnight »

dang, I ordered it back in october. Got a message that it was processed the beginning of nov. Now I just got in at my door today. Thats a long time! I was impressed with the artwork, although its rehash from the manga, there all seperate sheets, its not even bound. Anybody else get the calendar?

Its like artwork with numbers of the days at the bottom, its odd, but it came with a really cool folder like thing. :D I'll scan it if I can.
Out of doubt, out of dark to a day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Checked it out at a local comics store. None of the artwork was new, so I didn't think it worth buying. Nice quality paper and print work, though.

Agent Wax
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

Is Isuzu to be seen on any month? :twisted:
SkullKnight
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SkullKnight »

she is, but its not a new piece, shes the girl for nov and dec.
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

SkullKnight wrote:she is, but its not a new piece, shes the girl for nov and dec.
Hmmm, quite fitting actually, she's more the winter type *g*

Sadly you can't get it in Germany :/
SkullKnight
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SkullKnight »

Yea the Isuzu image is the one where she is standing and from behind she has the staff with the snake and its right up against her ass. Very nice! ANd because the sheet is pretty large its more interesting to look at than in the smaller manga version. I almost thought about putting the them on my wall amongst the shirow masamune I have but it wouldn't fit quite well.
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

SkullKnight wrote:Yea the Isuzu image is the one where she is standing and from behind she has the staff with the snake and its right up against her ass. Very nice! ANd because the sheet is pretty large its more interesting to look at than in the smaller manga version. I almost thought about putting the them on my wall amongst the shirow masamune I have but it wouldn't fit quite well.
When I saw this picture, I instantly put it onto my desktop... that was almost four months ago, and it's still my wallpaper... I just *love* that image *g*
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Isuzu wrote:
SkullKnight wrote:Yea the Isuzu image is the one where she is standing and from behind she has the staff with the snake and its right up against her ass. Very nice! ANd because the sheet is pretty large its more interesting to look at than in the smaller manga version. I almost thought about putting the them on my wall amongst the shirow masamune I have but it wouldn't fit quite well.
When I saw this picture, I instantly put it onto my desktop... that was almost four months ago, and it's still my wallpaper... I just *love* that image *g*

:shock: I'm surounded by horny otaku !!! :o

Well, actually I have that wallpapers as well ^^
But I still like real girls better :D
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Well, it is a very nice picture of a very nice butt...

Agent Wax
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

Banorac wrote: :shock: I'm surounded by horny otaku !!! :o

Hey, my girlfriend likes the pic, too :D
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Isuzu wrote:
Banorac wrote: :shock: I'm surounded by horny otaku !!! :o

Hey, my girlfriend likes the pic, too :D

Hm, you sure your girlfriend still ahs a healthy interest in you ? :D :twisted:
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

Banorac wrote:Hm, you sure your girlfriend still ahs a healthy interest in you ? :D :twisted:
Well, I really hope so... if not, she's gonna suffer :twisted:
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Isuzu wrote:
Banorac wrote:Hm, you sure your girlfriend still ahs a healthy interest in you ? :D :twisted:
Well, I really hope so... if not, she's gonna suffer :twisted:
You're going to get all Nagi on her ? ^^

You sicko :o
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

Banorac wrote:You're going to get all Nagi on her ? ^^
I actually think she'd like that if I would go Nagi on her... he's her favourite, and she keeps drooling all the time when she sees him *g*

You sicko :o
Not really... or am I? :twisted:
SkullKnight
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SkullKnight »

so your girlfriend doesn't find reading this stuff to be all that weird? I guess I still live in place where its not good to go against the common establishment of "football is life" down here in alabama. Actually nobody knows about my interests cause, well I don't bring it up at work or in class. OH the girlfriend thing, I"m workin on that :wink: , how do ya find the time?
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Hm ...So Skullknight, are you ashamed of your hobby ? That's kinda weird ...

I don't keep it hidden thath I read mangas ... I even draw manga in class, and the girls in my class like my drawings and it's nice to get compliments, so why even hide it ^^
SkullKnight
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SkullKnight »

i don't hide it necessarily, nobody asks. Are you still in highschool? I say that because generally college is broken up by time. I work in the classes and then I go to work :D work work work thats all I do. Until I graduate and get a steadier schedule, well hell the days of sitting in class are almost over. I'm an art student, yet I have no time to doodle. Imagine that. :?
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

SkullKnight wrote:i don't hide it necessarily, nobody asks. Are you still in highschool? I say that because generally college is broken up by time. I work in the classes and then I go to work :D work work work thats all I do. Until I graduate and get a steadier schedule, well hell the days of sitting in class are almost over. I'm an art student, yet I have no time to doodle. Imagine that. :?
i'm 17 and in my last year, I have no job and I don't know what I'm going to study next year, I wanted to do japanology, but that plan didn't work out ...
SkullKnight
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SkullKnight »

japanology? you can do asian studies if you want, many different fields. You can do a history major and specialize in japanese history or you can do the asian media arts road if that exists.
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

SkullKnight wrote:so your girlfriend doesn't find reading this stuff to be all that weird? I guess I still live in place where its not good to go against the common establishment of "football is life" down here in alabama. Actually nobody knows about my interests cause, well I don't bring it up at work or in class. OH the girlfriend thing, I"m workin on that :wink: , how do ya find the time?

It's not a problem at all, you just have to want it, then it'll work *g*

And well, she already drew a pic of Isuzu-sama for me, she's also into that manga-stuff... but I guess it's easier for people that are living in a society not so, well, lets be diplomatic and say difficult as the south of the US... *g*
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

SkullKnight wrote:japanology? you can do asian studies if you want, many different fields. You can do a history major and specialize in japanese history or you can do the asian media arts road if that exists.
Maybe in Alabama, but not here ....

The things I'd like to learn : Japanese language and - history.

What do you meen by media arts ? Manga ? ^^
SkullKnight
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SkullKnight »

media arts is pretty broad. It can be 2d and 3d animation and graphic design elements are in it aswell, its heard to label all that media arts has. You shouldn't have a problem with history, you may be looking at a regular history major and for a masters you can do japanese history as your specialization.

Yeah being down here in the bible belt its hard to get them to think "outside the book" sort a speak. I've heard people label pokemon as "blatently evil" wtf is that? -ignorance it runs rampant.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Banorac wrote:The things I'd like to learn : Japanese language and - history.
I just recently finished my minor in Japanese and I'm telling you -- it'll take your love of the language, hard work and dedication to learn Japanese. And practice! Sometimes it can even get harder as you advance.

Right here in my unit, I usually encounter Japanese housewives with their little kids tagging along, and I can't even make myself greet them in Japanese. It's sort of embarrassing when I realize that their preschool kids probably speak more fluently than me. :? I found it easier to speak during class.
SkullKnight
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SkullKnight »

maybe it'd be easier to speak more fluently of you actually lived in japan or a japanese household, hearing nothing but that language I"m sure would help. I remember hearing the progress of a german exchange student and her english improved dramatically in just a few months.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Yeah I know, but as much as helpful that would seem, it's also very challenging. It's not like I'm going to the US where I know I won't have problems with communicating in english. Plus I have connections there, whereas in Japan, I have none. The only alternative I have right now is getting into an exchange program through my school or something.
SkullKnight
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SkullKnight »

exchange eh? thats what I'm trying to do, the study abroad program thing. They tell me you can pickup information and stuff from an international administration, UA's got a whole building but its for other purposes too.

if ya got above a 3.0 gpa and are willing to jump through a lot of hoops you can do it. Thats what one person told me. But you got to get the requirements in before the previous semester. for example I'd have to do it pretty fast to go somewhere for summer, but its plenty of time for fall which I"m shooting for. fall in japan would be cool. :wink:
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

I think it's called Erasmus Project or something ...