Ultra Jump updates

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Ultra Jump updates

Post by Agent_Wax »

Dear All,

Ultra.shueisha.co.jp and www.s-manga.net updated.
The new issue of UJ has preview images of cells from the anime. 2 very small pics of Nagi can be found at Ultra.shueisha.co.jp. I can't read the kanji.

Also, the UJ calendar for 2004 features the image of Masataka holding tonfas for the September/October page. There's also news of a wallscroll (I think) of Maya.

Oh, yeah. Emi ''Gorgeous Butt'' Isuzu is back in the new chapter.

Agent Wax
Last edited by Agent_Wax on Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

Yay, the best drawn butt of all is back *lol*

I really hope they'll sell the wallscrolls over here in Germany, I think Maya would fit onto my wall quite well. :D
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Well, those seem to be dead links ... The s-manga works, but I can't read Kanji either ...
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Well, those seem to be dead links

Uh...sorry, my bad. Apparently the link doesn't work when you put www in front, so looks like you'll have to cut and paste. I edited the post already.

Agent Wax
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Agent_Wax wrote:
Well, those seem to be dead links

Uh...sorry, my bad. Apparently the link doesn't work when you put www in front, so looks like you'll have to cut and paste. I edited the post already.

Agent Wax
I can't find the pics :(
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

At ultra.shueisha.co.jp, click on the button that says 'Now On Sale'. Let this load, and you can see the list of manga appearing in that particular volume. I'll assume that everyone can recognise the kanji characters for TT by now. If not, I can't help you. Click on that to get a preview image.

Go back to the 'Now on Sale page' just now and scroll down. There are 2 columns of boxes for you to explore. You can find the one about the TT anime in the left column. You might also want to check out the 'Hot News' page from the menu on the nomepage after you're done.

For www.s-manga.net, click the icon on the lower right, under that One Piece guy. On the left side of the screen are icons for all the manga magazines on sale currently. Ultrajump is 1st column, 3rd down. Click on that and let it load. A menu will load, similar to the one on the UJ site, on the left side of the screen. Select TT and the 1st 2 pages appear on the panel in the middle.

Agent Wax
SkullKnight
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SkullKnight »

Yay, the best drawn butt of all is back *lol*
Hehe, ya know I was thinking of getting a poster frame to put the calendar image of Isuzu's ass shot to put on my wall. Its a big enough image anyway. amongst all the shirow masamune posters it would fit right in to my geek decorum.

I"m such a pathetic male. :lol: I don't think I'd have it anyother way though. :wink: Your into what your into right?
Out of doubt, out of dark to a day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!
BOZZ
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BOZZ »

Where exactly can you find these small pics from the anime on the Ultra Jump site or is it only in the magazine issue?
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Where exactly can you find these small pics from the anime on the Ultra Jump site or is it only in the magazine issue?
One is on the Hot News page. The other can be found towards the bottom of the Now On Sale page.

Agent Wax
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Why don't you direct-link them ? :roll:

Nobody can find it :lol:
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Thx, but I thought you mentioned something about pics of the anime :?
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

There are 2 small black and white pics of Nagi's face from the designs/cells on the pages I listed that make him look like he should go easy on the mascara...

{Sigh} Never mind. I give up. :cry:

Agent Wax