Tenjo Tenge Fight 70

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Narration: "All I've got are these two fists."
"The only path you have left is to believe in these fists and fight"

Tawara: "Beat them back down with your fists Takayanagi!! Back to hell"

Takayanagi: "Yeah!!"

cut off text: "The fear is utterly destroyed from within my fists ... (missing too much to make out)"

fugu
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

If that stuff about Masataka is true it would be a very good thing. Finally a little back story on two of the best characters.
Nabikasu
Yuurei
Yuurei

Who's That Guy?

Post by Nabikasu »

In the picture with Tawara and Masataka teaming up... there's a third person, as you have no doubt noticed. Now, it might just be the late hour, and it might just be the bad OJ I just drank, but...

Doesn't it kinda seem like Fu Chi'en?

Now, I know that dude got punked by Shin, but let's remember this guy can /summon lightning/ and also suffered very little adverse effects from getting his /hands torn off/. He's also wearing what looks to be a eyepatch and some kind of cloth over his face, which could be to cover up what Shin did to him. The hair and clothes seem /similar/, so... hey, who knows?
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Well like solidis1 said, the pic could possibly be referring to a back story. In this case, it wouldn't really be surprising to see Fu Chien again. From just looking at it however, I'm presuming that it's actually closer to the present than the past arc--as in the "post-Shin" era. Who knows, eh? :wink:
Last edited by kujoe on Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
BuccKevin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BuccKevin »

I wanted to keep this as a surprise but oh well.

That right there should answer your question.
Nabikasu
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Nabikasu »

I see my intuition and eyes aren't as bad as I thought. Awesome 2DMAXX. Thanks, BuccKevin! Though sorry I had to ruin the surprise. ~_~
Rev
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Rev »

wtf!! how is this possible shouldn't that guy be DEAD. I remember that shin came to the hopital and finish the job how is this guy even still alive.
this reminds me of a episode of dbz when goku killed freezia and he comes back as a robot.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Rev wrote:wtf!! how is this possible shouldn't that guy be DEAD. I remember that shin came to the hopital and finish the job how is this guy even still alive.
this reminds me of a episode of dbz when goku killed freezia and he comes back as a robot.
Maybe it's Fu Che In his brother Ku Che In, who looked up to his brother so hard, that he had his hands repaced by blades and wears a facial cloth in tribute :twisted: :roll:
kagezuchi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by kagezuchi »

fu was supposed to one of the leaders of the chinese mafia. maybe this guy is another one of those leaders? but yeah, fu is very dead, can't be him.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Huh, maybe it was a translation error, but in my version of Ten Ten Volume whatever it says that Fu is Taiwanese or something ...