Next Tournament

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Chello
Tamashii
Tamashii

Next Tournament

Post by Chello »

So it looks like the members of "F" will be fighting with Mitsounmi, I guess the enforcement group is out.

How can that be though, when it looks like two of them are going to get there clocks cleaned before the tourney even starts?

What do you think the matchups will be?

Or better yet, raw readers, let us know with spoiler tags ;)

I bet it will be

Jyukenbu

Nagi
Bob
Maya
Aya
Masataka

Takyanagi Mitsuonmi's Group

Takyanagi Mitsuonmi
Ishiyumi Tetsusen (F)

I can't guess the rest, but I am hoping Tawara participates somehow..

is he still in school? Should he have graduated years ago? Or is he just like a teacher now?

If that is the case I think Bob will fight Tawara, Nagi of course would go against Mitsounmi, and Masataka would take on Ishiyumi Tetsusen
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Well, with that scenario I think the fight will be Nagi vs. Ishiyumi and Masataka vs. Mitsuomi. These guys are practically itching for a rematch and it'll be cool to see Masataka go head to head with his older brother. Btw, Ishiyumi is from F, right? So would that mean he's got a special power too? It's been a long time--I guess I have to read the older chapters again.

In that case, a Nagi-Ishiyumi fight would look like a match made in heaven. Besides, Ishiyumi is still waiting for Nagi's answer, right? And what about Asshat (and his babe army)? :twisted: The guy's important to the team!!
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

The tournament is for students at (I forget the name of the school), so I don't think that "F" will be participating, with the exception of Mitsuomi. The tournament is between a maximum of five students for each group being represented. This is likely why Kurei (Alien-looking dude) and Asshat (who could forget Asshat?) were originally in Maya's group: to bulk up the numbers and make a tournament entry possible.
youzen
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by youzen »

Ishiyumi is in the school also, isn't he? I remember thatone chapter where he was in the same class, and talked to Bob. Or, was that just so he could size them up?
youzen
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by youzen »

damn it, shitty Internet Explorer. Sorry for the double post :<
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I didn't think that Ishiyumi was in their school, I got the impression that he came from ... farther away. I'm not positive about that - I haven't gone back to read anything since I translated it...

fugu
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Ishiyumi is in the school also, isn't he? I remember thatone chapter where he was in the same class, and talked to Bob. Or, was that just so he could size them up?
He was in the class, and he was on the school grounds when accosted by Isuzu and Tagami. It's possible he's not an officially-registered student there, but he referred to both Bob and Maya as "fellow students", so I'm not certain.

Agent Wax
Chello
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Chello »

I think all of F go to school there. I know for a fact that the bow and arrow guy does because Nagi says he is in his class. He was glad to meet someone in his class that he had stuff in common with, before he tried to kill him. I am willing to bet the rest of F is in the school too since they are members of the 12 feathers, and their boss, Mitsuounmi is the President there.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Even if all the members of F are part of the school, I doubt that a lot of them will be part of the tournament--maybe just two or three of them. At this point, it seems more likely that some members will get involved in other fights prior to the tournament--like Tsumuji for instance.

He can still be part of the team if he wins against Nagi and Aya and if he's still capable of a comeback just in time for the tournament. Ishiyumi on the other hand, can certainly reappear again just for that.
Sacrin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sacrin »

There should be a lot of bad a** fights, that's for sure. It's going to get insane.
"Fithos lusec wecos vinosec"
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

I hope Oh Great! will put some of the enforcement's groups members into fights, too... I think, at least Bunshichi and Isuzu should stand at least a little chance *g* (okay, if he wanted, Bunshichi could kick everybody's ass... but it seems that his motivation has sunk a little...)