TenTen Raw Anime Episode

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

pretty good ep. Manga-wise, it's about early vol 5 if I remember. Can't wait for the next episode, Bunshichi VS Shin SHOWDOWN BABY!!!

All I got to say when I was screencapping... damn gotta love gravity ;D

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Go to your router configuration. Port forwarding is done there. If you can't access it, well, too bad... nothing can be done.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

As for the raw episodes. You know, I am quite pleased that the quality has been consistently good starting with the past arc. I was beginning to get very disappointed with the quality of animation during the Bowling Alley sequence, but with the Shin Saga the guys are back on track.

Character designs are much better (especially for Maya, Emi and Tawara), but in a way, it is consistent with the quality of the manga, that picks up after volume 3.

I don't know if the animators were just following Oh!Great to the "T" with crappy designs in the early episodes, but I find it amusing if that were true.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

LOL I seriously doubt that. My guess would be that they were rushed for time or were still feeling out the character designs. Either way, just as you have said the recent episodes of TT have been a lot more constant (and good) in terms of drawing style/quality.

yay.
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

MrProphet wrote:Go to your router configuration. Port forwarding is done there. If you can't access it, well, too bad... nothing can be done.
thanks again for ur help.
It is a good day to die
By the way, Maya is my heroine
chumsy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by chumsy »

:lol: thats a really nice caption of izuzu's breasts going right to left. looks really nice but i still cant get over mitsuomi's hair color...
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

Yeah these are really nice caps. Anyway, I think Isuzu looks better in her younger days. During her fight scene with Maya at the bowling point, you could say she's pretty ugly, especially when she say "Emi Isuzu has arrived"
It is a good day to die
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Dembol »

Nice episode. Boobs swinging left'n right and Tawara breaking a car.
What more can you wish for ;) ??

And about translated eps:
AOne is at 9
A-Station at 8

at least that's what anidb.net
says. So just check the groups' sites for translated eps.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Cool screencaps Moy.
Tawara's looks awesome. Izusu looks great. Hey we even get to see mitsumi play DDR :twisted:
Enforcer
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Enforcer »

a-station/aoi seems a bit behind, reason for this is that their translators are busy doing other things, from the aoi forum:
updates of ten ten 9:

working on it slowly due to aoi staff having a break from irc and living their real lives in the real world. yes, we have a life to live. how bout you? got life?]
and
i think the translator comes back on the 21'st so we should be working on it again.. well the other translator for it was working on it too.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

anime.mircx.com is back... sorta...

new link: http://www.mirkx.com/
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

I just downloaded episode 09

Something seemed seriously wrong with Isuzu ... Her legs kept changing size and her face changed every other shot ... One second she has a short face with a nose pointing up and in the next shot she's got her pretty face back ...

I know it's details, but glitches like that tend to bother me :?
v(^o^)v
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by v(^o^)v »

Banorac wrote:I just downloaded episode 09
can u pls post the link where i can DL ep.09...
i'm still looking for a sub ver. :D
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

either check mirkx.com for the bt link or go to irc.rizon.net #animeone and get it through one of their bots.
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

what do ya guys think I think Maya looks better in the Manga than in the Anime . Maya in the manga looks more cheerful and cute. Maya in the anime looks more mature and complex though. But I'd say kiddy Maya in the anime is quite nice, really kawai.

I like her in the scenes when she was angry with Takayanagi for being late and when she said that "Huh, I let that be the case" when Takayanagi was so happy that Aya was joining the club and said he's happy cos the club pick up one more member.

Anyway, I like both Maya in the manga better than Mayas in the anime. :P
It is a good day to die
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

v(^o^)v wrote:
Banorac wrote:I just downloaded episode 09
can u pls post the link where i can DL ep.09...
i'm still looking for a sub ver. :D
http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE ... vi.torrent

there you go, little lad :wink:

I like Oh Great's drawing style better, so I'd have to say I like Maya better in the manga. Though the anime version is pretty nice too :)
v(^o^)v
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by v(^o^)v »

thanks for the link :D
Mataza-kun
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mataza-kun »

Meh, i don't like everyone having white hair :S Now even Mitsuomi and Tawara... -_- and what's up with his hair during the crash with the car?
(btw, I'm only up to ep. 3 translated in my own language)
Jepy
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Jepy »

Anche io sono italiano potresti per cortesia darmi il link di dove scarichi gli eppisodi subbati in ita? grazie mille in anticipo^^
Mataza-kun
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mataza-kun »

we \
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

In general, the preferred language for this forum is English. Please feel free to use the "Private Message" system if you like though. :)
Mataza-kun
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mataza-kun »

Oh, I'm sorry, I just didn't realize.. I just answered his question, I didn't even think about Private Messages.. sorry :cry: I'm going to repost my message through pm, so you can delete the post when you want.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Did anyone notice when the car hit Tawara his eyes turned the same way Mastaka's did when he kick Nagi's ass
Jepy
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Jepy »

Sorry Fugu.. :?
They turn that way when they go in a kinda of berserk mode i think.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Episode 13 was pretty fun. Shin kicked some ass, showed his true psycho colors while abusing Bunshichi all the way.

Episode 14 is gonna be PAYBACK TIME, if you know what I mean. 8)

Mitsuomi and Maya both looked like lost sheep while Tawara and Shin slugged it out, I guess that's what've brought them together.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

^ as usual, I'll have caps up soon. LOL, still d/ling this baby.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

... and the fight btw Bunshichi and Shin starts. Much like MrProphet said, episode 14 is gonna totally kick ass so I can't wait for that one :)

Beside Maya and Mitsoumi acting like "lost sheeps", esp Mitsoumi that is a setup for the future eps, this episode stayed pretty true to the manga chapters involved. yay. Plus I have to correct myself as I originally thought the past arc would go to like only ep 16 but now, I can see it actually going to ep 20 or even 26 (that's a stretch). works for me.

Yet again, enjoy the 43 screencaps of TT 13!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
v(^o^)v
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by v(^o^)v »

suzette
Yuurei
Yuurei

stabbing spree?

Post by suzette »

whoa! I just caught up w/the manga... :P read it all in 1 day haha!

I don't recall Shin stabbing Bunshichi so many times in the manga, did he end up killing him in the anime? :shock:
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

You read it too Fast (I orignally did that too :oops:). Tawara gets cut up pretty bad, but the climax is coming.

BTW, Thanks Moyism for providing screencaps. Next episode is a must watch :D
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

Could someone remind me (I already read the manga), why they are fighting.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

I hope Im not flooding this forum :oops: . Anyways, There was many reasons that lead Tawara to Punish Shin. Thats how I see it, Punishment or him trying to knock some sense into his crazied friend. It think Tawara challenged Shin because of him going to far. The Attack on his Katana Teammates was the "Last Straw", Tawara had seen enough and spanked Shin in the end, and for a while it worked. But Maya, Mitsumi, Dougen, and Fu made him finally lose it. My Opinion, someone else may have a better explaination.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

btw, tenten 10 is out subbed in english. aoi-anime and whatnot...
v(^o^)v
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by v(^o^)v »

moyism wrote:btw, tenten 10 is out subbed in english. aoi-anime and whatnot...
whoa!
does anybody know a site were i can DL it? :D
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

v(^o^)v wrote:
moyism wrote:btw, tenten 10 is out subbed in english. aoi-anime and whatnot...
whoa!
does anybody know a site were i can DL it? :D
check either anime-station or aoi-anime's bt sites or go to their IRC channels and d/l the episode from their bots. #anime-station and #aoi-anime on irc.rizon.net . If you're not sure how to do IRC, there are PLENTY of FAQs on the net on how to do this. don't be lazy :P
chumsy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by chumsy »

wow i was so disappointed in the fight scenes in episode 10. they only show the moves in the manga but even those are still shots. they could at least animate it so it looks realistic. :cry:
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

chumsy wrote:wow i was so disappointed in the fight scenes in episode 10. they only show the moves in the manga but even those are still shots. they could at least animate it so it looks realistic. :cry:

Yeah me too. But There wasn't much fight scenes either. And Maya fight scene with the Mahjong guy is also not bad. Remember the anime is sticking to the story of manga to this point, so I won't expect them to put too many extra fight scenes into the anime.

Just out of curiosity, why was Maya narrating the story and not Bunshichi
It is a good day to die
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

[quote="moyism]
check either anime-station or aoi-anime's bt sites or go to their IRC channels and d/l the episode from their bots. #anime-station and #aoi-anime on irc.rizon.net . If you're not sure how to do IRC, there are PLENTY of FAQs on the net on how to do this. don't be lazy :P[/quote]

I think i can to to their IRC channel but i dunno how to d/l from the bots. is that also in the FAQs. If not can you tell me how to do it. Just a short explaination would b ok. pls don't misunderstand me. I really wanna know. thanks
It is a good day to die
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

User151 wrote:Just out of curiosity, why was Maya narrating the story and not Bunshichi
I don't think the manga was ever explicit on showing that the past arc was solely narrated by Bunshichi. At one point, either Maya's narration started to overlap with his or she continued the story after Bunshichi provided the introduction to Souichirou and Bob.

Those screencaps look nice. Heh. Looks like I have some catching up to do.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

yea, in the manga like kujoe mentioned it kind of switches between Maya and Bunshichi. I guess the people handling the anime decided to let Maya do the narration and whatnot; also slightly changing how it was done in the manga. In the manga, Maya was more respective about it while Bunshichi was actually telling the story to Nagi, Bob, and Chaki.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

User151, d/ling from the bots are pretty straight forward. Here's my basic step-by-step instructions:

1. Open mIRC
2. type "/server irc.rizon.net" in the server/connection window (w/o the quotes. This should connect you to the server these fansub groups are on)
3. type "/join #aoi-anime" or "/join #anime-station" or "/join #animeone" (these are the major groups off the top of my head doing TT. This lets you enter the channel to d/l the eps)
4. varies here. some channels might have a url where you check out their xdcc bots listing, which basically tells you what bot has what anime. Most bots will usually have the fansubs "tag" in their name. Examples: aone|xxx, a-s|XXX, etc etc etc. Once you find the right bot, usually typing "/ctcp <botname> xdcc send #x" will do the trick. <botname> should be switched for ther bot name (duh). #x is the pack number of the episode you're looking for. Here's an example (and I hope anone doesn't mind me using their bot for it):

<+AonE|DamN> ** To request a file type: "/ctcp AonE|DamN xdcc send #x" **
#1 505x [173M] [AonE-Onigiri]_Kono_Minikukumo_Utsukushii_Sekai_12_[59CA2EDA].avi
#2 78x [174M] [AonE]_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_09_[DE0EA691].avi
#3 89x [176M] [AonE]_Tenjou_Tenge_-_08_[4D9A4FD0].avi
#4 123x [175M] [AonE]_Tenjou_Tenge_-_09_[7CAD796A].avi
#5 17x [194M] [AonE_HQA_N_]_Airmaster_-_27_[815D64CC].avi
#6 73x [234M] [AonE_N_]_Hunter_x_Hunter_GI_FINAL_OVA_-_Ep_07_[B8CFC6F5].avi
#7 62x [234M] [AonE_N_]_Hunter_x_Hunter_GI_FINAL_OVA_-_Ep_08_[107D0B22].avi
#8 122x [176M] [AonE_F-B]_Shinkon_Gattai_Godannar_2nd_Season_-_17_[F40F4D8F].avi
#9 155x [175M] [AonE]_Aishiteruze_Baby_-_10_[E6BFEA15].avi
#10 188x [142M] [L-E_AonE]_Galaxy_Railways_Ep_18_[F2DE0BBD].avi
#11 119x [174M] [ANBU-AonE]_Naruto_89_[891D446F].avi
#12 12x [175M] [AonE]_Aishiteruze_Baby_-_11_[7E81DB60].avi
#13 62x [228M] [AonE]_Onegai_Twins_OAV_-_13_[DVD]_[2B95C84E].avi
#14 0x [139M] [AonE]_Samurai_Champloo_03_[B827CD97].avi

The above is an bot pack listing. So say you wanted to d/l TT ep 9, which this bot has, then you would type (in the connection/server window) "/ctcp aone|damn xdcc send #4" and HOPEFULLY if you've done everything right the file will be transferred to you.

That's about it. If you're still having issues, PM and I'll try to help you out.
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

thanks for your help. I'm gonna try it now.
It is a good day to die
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

d/ling ep 14 right now, hopefully I'll have caps up mid-day tomorrow and give ya all a quick lowdown of what happens... unless MrProphet beats me to the punch again :wink:
MugenRacer
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by MugenRacer »

Hi, out of all the groups subbing Tenjo Tenge, which one has the better and more accurate subs?
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

{Anime} [l33t-raws]Tenjou_Tenge_14_(640x480_DivX5.11).[F471B3AE].avi
You know the drill, if you haven't got get it and if you do have SEED. Iam going to be seeding all weekend long 8) .
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

MugenRacer wrote:Hi, out of all the groups subbing Tenjo Tenge, which one has the better and more accurate subs?
animeone is probably the best out of the 3 or so group fansubbing. I've been getting only aoi-anime/anime-station though since they're faster in translating and whatnot. Their translations are pretty decent as well, but yea...

if I had to group from best to "worse":
1. animeone
2. anime-station
3. aoi-anime
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

good episode. they did slightly change the fight, but nonetheless the fight between Shin and Tawara totally rocked! :D

Other than that, it's follows the manga straight forward as everyone is at the hospital and whatnot. The flashback with Maya and Shin with the moths and fire... damn, with an adorable younger sis like Maya it's no wonder Shin devoted his life to protect her. Shit, I would too if Maya was my younger sis... :wink:

Well looks like things should slow down for a bit until the Shin VS Mitsuomi and Enforcement Group Touranment kicks in, so expect decent Mitsoumi screen time.

41 screencaps for all of 'ya to enjoy and drool about!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
P_Amiel
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by P_Amiel »

moyism wrote:animeone is probably the best out of the 3 or so group fansubbing. I've been getting only aoi-anime/anime-station though since they're faster in translating and whatnot. Their translations are pretty decent as well, but yea...
I've finally given in and started watching the anime fansubs, since I've run out of stuff to do. I downloaded and watched AnimeOne's fansubs, and I'm up to episode 3 as of now. Like moyism said, they do a pretty nice job. Presentation-wise, everything is displayed cleanly, and the translations are smooth and easy to follow. There are, however, some places where the translation doesn't seem too correct, places where they make typos, and I think they might have made a romanization error during the show's ending, but these are really really minor and don't affect the overall quality of the fansub. The encoding seems pretty clean aswell. Props to them.

As recommended by kujoe, Anime Planet has a board where people can rate the fansubs. It seems like the people over there like Anime Station, but when I read the sample translations that were provided by some of their posters, some of them seemed pretty literal and didn't flow well, but maybe that's just me. When I get a chance, I may get them off IRC. If someone has other opinions about the fansubs, that would be great!

In the meantime, back to watching more episodes! I can't wait until I catch up!
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

moyism wrote: if I had to group from best to "worse":
1. animeone
2. anime-station
3. aoi-anime
AnimeonE subs are good, not to mention they going pretty fast and are handling Mutltiple Project at once.

Looks like the tournament is going to start soon. Im guessing ep 18 or 19 will end the past arc
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

News from Natsume Maya
7 July 2004
The Avex website for the Tenjou Tenge anime states that there'll be a one week pause in broadcast of the series. Various stations throughout Japan broadcast the series at different times and commenced broadcast on different days, but basically, there'll be no episode of TenTen next week.
Thanks for the News Natsume Maya :D