TenTen Raw Anime Episode

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Mephisto03
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mephisto03 »

Ohh man, What a great episode. The fight scene was animated perfectly, I'd say better then what the manga showed us of what happened. A MUST see, well I'm sure everyone was anyways but really. Don't miss this ep. I'll show one pic, viewer beware.

http://mephisto03.5u.com/images/bscap005.jpg

Looks fuzzy, not cause of video quality but because the camera is shaking in the scene.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

I just saw the 2nd ep, and it starts out big! The latter portions settle down and we get a glimpse of the other characters. I guess I heard right--Masataka does beat Nagi into a bloody, puking pulp! Nagi was only able to throw out one cheap punch! And Masataka roared like a beast when he went berserk. I'm really starting to wonder if there's something lurking within Masataka. If even he can't beat Mitsuomi with strength like that, then I'm really excited to see how strong Mitsuomi really is. :shock: 3 minutes is definitely long enough for him! Hopefully there's some Bunshichi action later on. Damn--some great stuff here. And btw, I just wanted to say that Ryuzaki is still one ugly-looking bastard.

I still preferred how the manga ends it though--with Masataka crushing the floor with his foot. I also noticed that the art seems a bit better this time around, the sound effects are spot on and even Aya's voice improves as well. I hope this will continue. As for the next episode... Well, Chiaki fans might have to brace themselves. If you know what I mean...

You're right Mephisto. Definitely a must see! Thanks man! I've only uploaded over 230MB, so share the love guys.
Last edited by kujoe on Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

kujoe wrote: And Masataka roared like a beast when he went berserk. I'm really starting to wonder if there's something lurking within Masataka.
who are the other elemental user ?
fu shien have electricity
ryuzaki have fire
emi have shadow
maybe Bob and Asshat have hidden powers ?
Does Masataka or any of the takayanagi have any elemental powers???
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Sorry, but I'm not really sure. But no. As far as I know, Masataka or Mitsuomi haven't pulled off anything like that. Perhaps it's something natural to Takayanagi men--I don't know--but it's obvious that their martial traditions have produced fine fighters. Heck, the move, 'Forged Needle' was originally invented by the Takayanagi Clan.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Now I just have to play the waiting game untill it gets subbed :cry:
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

I just wish I could d/l the 2nd episode. stupid college limited bandwidth.... @#$@@ gotta wait like 3 days.
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

Mephisto03 wrote:Hey guys its up. I'm the only one seeding and have a 40 kb/s UP so bare with me. Please help seed after. http://wegetraws.edwardk.info/
I'll chip in 20KBps for a couple days. Of course, I gotta get the full file first :)
kiryogi
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by kiryogi »

Things already heating up. I love it. XD Got l33t raw's version, and been seeding it . Anyway, it seems like the sex scene was cut for a dinner instead, but according to the ep3 preview, chiaki will still get "attacked"
Shiki
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Shiki »

I downloaded the OWnS fansub of ep.1. The translation is good. The only problem is that the OP end ED wasn't translated.

OWnS said that they will be releasing Ep1v2. This will probably include the translated OP + ED.

The file size of the OWnS fansub is about 170MB compared to Anime Station's 230MB. I'm on a 56k connection, so size is a problem.
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

Hah hah, have you seen episode 2 already? I'm glad indeed that not all girls react like Isuzu when you grab her breast... Ryuzaki is the series' asshole, no doubt about that - first, he spits on the wrestling-groups mat, then, then he messes with a girl... and in the next episode, he will mess even more, heh heh.

I'm a bit disappointed that Isuzu got blue eyes, but her voice is a quite pleasant one.

Damn, another week to wait for episode three :(
Bomb me, please.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Yeah, I know. If I was allowed to hate only one character, Ryuzaki would definitely be it. It actually makes me wonder why Bob didn't kill Ryuzaki in the hospital when he had the chance. I don't even care if it's considered dishonorable.

Btw, is it just me or do the voices of Isuzu and Maya sound almost the same?
LoneWolf
Yuurei
Yuurei

Made from ep2

Post by LoneWolf »

Hey, just made a animated gif of Nagi getting his face beaten to a pulp from ep2. For all those who aren't bothered about the anime click on the link below. If you've already seen it, come here and 'relive' the experience once again! Heheheh.

http://www.angelfire.com/dc/animelover/ ... _small.gif

Thanks for the raw ep, [WGR] ! :D

Down with Nagi!! Yayyy! :twisted:
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH ^^

So, what prog did you use to turn it into a gif file ? :)
9TF
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by 9TF »

So according 2 AniDB there will b 26 episodes of TJTG................

YAY 2 DAT :)

P.S. A link 4 Nonbelievers http://anidb.ath.cx/perl-bin/animedb.pl ... arch=tenjo :lol:
zombi3d
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zombi3d »

does anyone think that the anime might deviate a bit from the manga?
i think it would
at least in the beginning. i mean Oh Great probably wasnt sure his manga would run so long, and had a different story in mind. its clear in the manga how things change in later volumes. im thinking that in the naime they try to keep things more consistant thatn the manga.

btw ep2.... i loved masataka beating on nagi. great fight scene... my fav was when he cuaght his fist midair and balanced himself on it then kicked or punched him i forgot. >_<

edit:
its also seems like theyre watering down the content sexually....
thats a bummer >_<
SynthTrance
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SynthTrance »

Well I'm glad that TJTG is being animated but I was wonderin if you guys have had a chance to check out the different fansubs.
If you happen to watch all the recent subs of TJTG, I would like to kno which one of the following groups released the highest quality video/audio and sub: Anime4Life, AnimeRev and Anime-Station

Well as you can guess I'm pretty picky about quality in anime so any help in this area would be greatly appreciated :)
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Heh, I'm pretty picky too. I'll try to share my opinions once I've finished getting the other versions. Care to share what these other groups have been subbing? I'm not really familiar with any of them except A-S. It would help at least in what to expect.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

SynthTrance wrote:Well I'm glad that TJTG is being animated but I was wonderin if you guys have had a chance to check out the different fansubs.
If you happen to watch all the recent subs of TJTG, I would like to kno which one of the following groups released the highest quality video/audio and sub: Anime4Life, AnimeRev and Anime-Station

Well as you can guess I'm pretty picky about quality in anime so any help in this area would be greatly appreciated :)
Anime4Life, AnimeRev and Anime-Station... and don't forget ^_^ . A4L translations are okay but how they sub is horrible. Watching Maburaho under their subs took awhile to get used to.

Haven't seen anything done by AnimeRev.

a-s is probably the one I'm gonna stick to for subs since they did a pretty good job w/ ROD TV (imo).

^_^... dunno bout this group. I mean, they get the job done but probably not the best translations out there.

There's my 2 cents.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

To those who would like some critical comparisons for the anime of TT, you can check out the fansub comparisons in Anime-Planet. I usually go there if I'm looking for blunt and meticulous criticism regarding fansubs. Personally, I prefer their discussions and arguments over any fansub poll anytime of the day. TT is still new however, so there's not much of a discussion going on yet.
sinder
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by sinder »

i think the anime is going to be a lot better than the manga in terms of plot progression... the manga had excessive fan service which kinda wasted many pages (unless you're really hardcore about that stuff). i'm very impressed with the first 2 eps thus far. they've toned it down quite a bit, but you don't lose the important substance :).
Shiki
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Shiki »

moyism wrote:Anime4Life, AnimeRev and Anime-Station... and don't forget ^_^ . A4L translations are okay but how they sub is horrible. Watching Maburaho under their subs took awhile to get used to.

a-s is probably the one I'm gonna stick to for subs since they did a pretty good job w/ ROD TV (imo).

^_^... dunno bout this group. I mean, they get the job done but probably not the best translations out there.

There's my 2 cents.
AnimeRev also does Naruto. They are quite good IMHO.

a-s is also good, but their file size is too large for 56k people.

OWnS also does a good job, but they didn't do the OP and ED of the 1st ep, they will release a second version of ep.1 to fix it.

Judging from the ratings given on anime.mircx.com. People generally don't like the A4L and ^_^ versions of TenTen.
Most people are downloading the a-s or AnimeRev version.

So I'd say the best groups so far are a-s and AnimeRev.

That's my 2 yen.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Just 26 episodes :shock:

Hm ... each episode counts for 2 chapters, with 6 chapters a volume and 10 volumes and running ... That's 30+ eps if you do the math ...

Hm, guessing they're gonna cut some stuff :?

So, has ep 2 been fansubbed already ???
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

yea, by ^_^ but I'll wait til another group does episode 2.
zip
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zip »

^_^ does a decent job actully, i didnt really see anything wrong with it.
Mephisto03
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mephisto03 »

Shiki wrote:
moyism wrote:Anime4Life, AnimeRev and Anime-Station... and don't forget ^_^ . A4L translations are okay but how they sub is horrible. Watching Maburaho under their subs took awhile to get used to.

There's my 2 cents.
AnimeRev also does Naruto. They are quite good IMHO.

a-s is also good, but their file size is too large for 56k people.

OWnS also does a good job, but they didn't do the OP and ED of the 1st ep, they will release a second version of ep.1 to fix it.

Judging from the ratings given on anime.mircx.com. People generally don't like the A4L and ^_^ versions of TenTen.
Most people are downloading the a-s or AnimeRev version.

So I'd say the best groups so far are a-s and AnimeRev.

That's my 2 yen.
AHHHH, if anything son't ever go by anime.mircx.com ratings. There garbage, Case in point is where i'll release a raw and before the thing is up for 5 minutes there I'll ALWAYS have 2 ratings for not recommended before anyone is even close to getting a complete dl off me. Theres also another part to this but I'm not gonna get into it. Animerev dos do some great encodes but I know the guy who runs it and like he said there slow. But its usually stupid shit and they have everything done really early just finish late. Downloaded A4L ep 1 and didn't like the encoding, thought Anime Stations was better even though there karaoke font is horrible. Havn't checked out OWnS but talk to the guy in it but thats about it.
Shin Natsume
Tamashii
Tamashii

hnm

Post by Shin Natsume »

i think they are goung like somewhat in seasons.
like season two starting out in volume 5 the past story arch or somehting like that
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

^ only time will tell how they handle the manga chaps VS episodes.

BTW, anyone has the anime OP? It's kinda catchy. :D
Fulsion
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Fulsion »

D-L is also subbing TJTG but looking at their page it looks like it's french. Well, in any case TJTG manga (Enfer et Paradis) is popular in france and germany already.

Also, since there's no VA's for Shin, Asshat etc (past/future characters)most people are assuming they won't go as far with the anime (it would be a crime if they did it without past arc IMHO). And since it is an anime there may be some non-manga related filler episodes too...
BOZZ
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BOZZ »

A-S has an xdcc bot with the full length version of the opening theme song for all interested peeps...

As for Ryuuzaki... I am wondering what will happen in the Laundromat... Will they have the rape scene or something more mild (like a friend on MSN suggested) and have Chiaki get captured...
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

cool, thanks for the heads up on the OP. d/ling it now :)
BOZZ
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BOZZ »

Nipponsei also just released the ending theme (single CD?) on bit torrent...
SynthTrance
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SynthTrance »

Alrite, tx for the info
I'll go check out the two eps now :)
Mephisto03
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mephisto03 »

Hey guys it made the ass end of the list on anime.mircx but if anyone hasn't seen yet. Get the raw of ep 3 here.

http://wegetraws.edwardk.info/
AdrianWerner
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by AdrianWerner »

Fulsion wrote:D-L is also subbing TJTG but looking at their page it looks like it's french. Well, in any case TJTG manga (Enfer et Paradis) is popular in france and germany already.

Also, since there's no VA's for Shin, Asshat etc (past/future characters)most people are assuming they won't go as far with the anime (it would be a crime if they did it without past arc IMHO). And since it is an anime there may be some non-manga related filler episodes too...
Well..nowadays it`s almost a standart to change OP/ED after about 13 episodes. I think they will finish the Past Arc till the end of the series(really...first 4 volumnes aren`t enough for 26 episodes)
Mephisto03
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mephisto03 »

ha...poop

edit*
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

both the raw and subbed (by ^_^) of tenten 3 is up.
Fulsion
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Fulsion »

AonE also started subbing TJTG (they work on Naruto with ANBU, done Airmaster too iirc). File size is smaller too (around 170 meg or so) Non-broadband guys may want to give them a shot.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

^That's great news. Aone is one of my favorite groups right now. With Anime-Kraze working on Monster, this summer is definitely looking good.
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

Is there any site other than wegetraws.edward to download ep3? It never works for me. Links would help.
Fulsion
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Fulsion »

http://www.anime.mircx.com/

Use that, you can grab practically anything there. Search function will help.
el banana
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by el banana »

Does anyone know if any group has bothered to release external subtitles?
That would be monstrously convenient, with the raws being released and all.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Is anyone else have trouble getting the raw episode 5 from [l33t-raws]Tenjou_Tenge_05_(640x480_WMV9).[FA3A1D28].avi????
Last edited by pv82 on Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

I've got the one from l33t-raws. Pretty good episode. 8)
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

Oh yes, episode number 5 really rocks... the cutting, the scenes, the action, really, I love it. :D

Well, at least nobody can claim that there's a lack of fanservice in that ep... the Maya-Isuzu-segment really was, lets say, *hot*. I can't wait till next week. *keeps drooling all over the floor*
Bomb me, please.
sword
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by sword »

yea i enjoyed it a lot too. seems that aya's seiyuu does a better job when shes pissed lol
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

tenjou tenge 5... nice setup for some kick ass fighting in episdoe 6. :D
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Has anyone seen Tenjo Tenge Ep.8 - Dragon Eye. I heard you get to see Aya use the Dragon Eye (hence the title :roll: ).
hitori
Bushi
Bushi

Post by hitori »

Althought it's the grand finale of the Bowling Alley story, this episode is pretty bad.

Too much talking and shitty action sequences. :(

Aya's freaky when Dragon Eyes are active.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

eh. didn't like the ep too much. hopefully 9 will pick up the story a bit.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

I was excited to see Aya's fight in this part of the story--since it shows her using the Dragon's Eyes against Tagami--but I ended up a bit disappointed instead. The episode even skipped that short fighting scene between Masataka and Kagurazaka. I liked the first part of the episode however.

What the hell... I guess you just can't have everything.