Why has it taken so long

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

dzhuang
Yuurei
Yuurei

Why has it taken so long

Post by dzhuang »

Well I'm kinda new to Tenjo Tenge, since a friend reccommended this maga to me, and I'm sure this question has already been asked so forgive me but has it taken so long for the 11 volume to come out. Was it because of the Tenjo Tenge anime series which they could have been working on or was it something else.
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Re: Why has it taken so long

Post by burrowowl »

dzhuang wrote:Well I'm kinda new to Tenjo Tenge, since a friend reccommended this maga to me, and I'm sure this question has already been asked so forgive me but has it taken so long for the 11 volume to come out. Was it because of the Tenjo Tenge anime series which they could have been working on or was it something else.
They only publish one issue every month, and each volume contains six issues. That means we shouldn't expect them any faster than two per year. It should take 5 years from the release of the first volume for the eleventh to come out.

Patience, brother.
dzhuang
Yuurei
Yuurei

Why has it taken so long

Post by dzhuang »

But if the anime series is coming out regulary at this rate one episode a week (2 weeks ==> 2 episodes) and assumming it stayes that way and the maga still only releases one chapter a month then the anime series will surpass it in a year and a half???
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

^ who knows.. maybe. There's a couple of anime like that. Usually they'll either have filler episodes to give time for the manga to come out or the director will take it in their own direction.
sweetkenji17
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by sweetkenji17 »

I hate waiting! :evil: