Tenjo Tenge 11 !!

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Eli-kun wrote:I like that Kagurazaka appeared in volume 11. I thought it was amusing when he beat Bunshichi in chess.
I'm a bit confused on the "we're the same in that way, you and I" part. What was meant by that?
Er, maybe I should put in a comment about that. He's just joking around saying that he and Mitsuomi are the same in that they both like (handsome) hard men.

fugu
Eli-kun
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Eli-kun »

Thanks. That explanation cleared it up. I like his sense of humor. I like him even more now than I did when he was introduced in volume 3. I think I'm his only fan.

I've noticed that Souichiro's parents seem rather young.
Dave
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Dave »

Eh? I knew Kagurazaka was gay, but didn't think Mitsuomi or Bunshichi were?
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

pv82 wrote:Whoa, I could see that happening, but I think that it the way he is going, it's going to take more that one opponent to bring him down. And, I also have a wierd feeling that his father is going to be factor in all this. I feel like someone is going to have to do battle with him.
Um, Bunshichi maybe? That would be like Bunshichi vs. Shin revisited--especially with a sinister schemer behind the scenes played by Souichirou's dad. Or even better, Bob would play a part in this scenario. Well, at least I can imagine something like this happenning.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Dave wrote:Eh? I knew Kagurazaka was gay, but didn't think Mitsuomi or Bunshichi were?
Come on buddy, leather cats suits weren't an indication :twisted: (Mitsuomi). seroiusly, though he can't be because he's nuts about Maya, Do I have to remind anyone of that delicious scene where he licked her wound, I remember a one point you couldn't see one of his hands. And Bunshichi, No way, he's like the biggest perv in this story, the only thing I ever heard that sound like that from him was in the anime when he referred to Masataka as Mitsoumi's "Cute little Brother". Isn't Kagurazaka a tranvestite, does that make him gay if he likes guys?
Eli-kun
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Eli-kun »

Bunshichi said that Souichiro was cute in the manga. He was putting his arms around him and trying to demonstrate how docile cute little freshmen were. The most Bunshichi could be is bi with a preference for women. He likes boobs too much to be gay.

Mistuomi could be bi. He does show an interest in Bob( which Kagurazaka and Bunshichi both commented about). With what happened between him and Mana, and him and Maya he certainly is attracted to the opposite sex.

Kagurazaka being a transvestite doesn't make him a woman, so he would still be gay. For all we know he could like women too.
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

Okay...

Back to Volume 11. What happens after Bunchishi bitch slaps Fu'chien? Does anyone know where to download the rest of it.
Dave
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Dave »

I think 73 is the latest chapter of the series (The one where Bunchichi finished the fight with one blow). You'll have to wait until the rest comes out. I think jojohot is the only reliable site hosting the chapters.
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

Dave wrote:I think 73 is the latest chapter of the series (The one where Bunchichi finished the fight with one blow). You'll have to wait until the rest comes out. I think jojohot is the only reliable site hosting the chapters.
Having not seen fight 74 (I'm pretty sure it isn't out yet), we really don't know whether that ended the fight. Some of the folks in this series are outstandingly durable. Take Souichiro for example.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

I agree, I just flipped through the Ultra Jump that came out April 19 , the remix cover for Tenten vol. 11 is cool. It only goes up to Fight 73, Unless Ultra Jump released 2 editions this month there is no Fight 74 yet. Im wondering if we have to wait a couple of months for the Next Fight, because isn't next months Ultra Jump the Tenten Special Edition. I didn't hear that there was going to be any new chapters there.