Warning : Spoiler vol.12 !

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

Warning : Spoiler vol.12 !

Post by Spawn »

Spoiler of Tenten 12 !

Bob and Isuzu Vs Madoka

Masataka comes to save Bob

Masataka Vs Madoka

Madoka captured by the Jyuuken club

Fight beetwen Masataka and Fuchi'en

Fu Chi'en power

Fuchi'en is controled by Soichiro's father

Soichiro's father (he controled Madoka and Fu Chi'en)

Masataka flees with Madoka to require help of Bunshichi

everyone wants to recover Madoka

Bunshichi want to help Masataka to fight with Fu Chi'en and F

Masataka and Madoka

you want some more ? wait the mangatranslation works :lol:
Dain
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Dain »

Looks like it's going to get interesting.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Good God, man... :shock: they turned Fu into a Frankenstein monster. Talk about Extreme Necrophilia.

But now we know about Soichirou's dad, though.
Rev
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Rev »

my man masakata been busy fighting tons of people but that still don't make much sense to me if Jyuuken has her roped up like that what was the need for masakata to take her back and run away with her. but all in all as we can see masakata is far from any damn weakling he holding his on in this vol for sure.

oh yeah and one more thing masakata doesn't need dumb aya anymore cause he has a cutie like madoka by his side I think that a good reward seeing how he saved her ass and everything.
kagezuchi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by kagezuchi »

man, frankenstein fu is scary looking. :shock: cool to see masataka rock the house. i'll bet anything that it was asshat who tied up madoka like that, lol. and tawara kicking ass is always cool.
Fulsion
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Fulsion »

Huh, I was wondering why in the first scan you posted with Bunshichi and Masataka why Bunshichi was wearing a skirt =/ Turns out it's an apron heh, he's like the typical uber badass guy who still works at your average cafe/restaurant/convenience store (lol)
Tachibana
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Tachibana »

so wait?? souichiro's dad is actually the real badguy? no more mitsuomi.... :? i wonder what will happen to souichiro....wonder if he gets controlled too....
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Things are looking good. We get to see a little more of Souichirou's dad--and finally Bunshichi gets more page time!

But wait--what are those swirling spirits around Souichirou's dad? Does that mean he's a red feather too, or something else entirely? I thought the exorcist blood was from Makiko's line... Anyway, I guess I'm getting way ahead of myself.

And it's great that Masataka is being paired up with Madoka. Besides providing some potential character interaction, this would also answer for Masataka's lack of development for the past few volumes. Bonus points also for Madoka's character design--for "going against the grain", if you know what I mean.

Btw, that pic of Masataka saving Bob looks funny. Just by simply looking at it, I initially thought that Masataka pushed Bob towards Madoka's sword.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

And it's great that Masataka is being paired up with Madoka. Besides providing some potential character interaction, this would also answer for Masataka's lack of development for the past few volumes. Bonus points also for Madoka's character design--for "going against the grain", if you know what I mean.
I'm under the impression that Madoka is rather young... maybe 13 or 14?
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Yeah, I know what you mean. If she's older than the ages 13 or 14, then her character design is most likely loli-inspired. (But dang man--Aya is 15 years old?!) I'm not into loli myself. Anyway, I'm still interested to see how this turns out.
Fulsion
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Fulsion »

Eh ? Aya is 16 isn't she ? (somewhere in the manga someone tells her she "has nice tits for a 16 yr old" or something), what I find funny is Maya is 17 (the difference between them is so huge, and makes you wonder what Aya and Masataka were doing in the past arc, they aren't that much younger compared to Maya/Mitsoumi/Shin).
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

kagezuchi wrote: i'll bet anything that it was asshat who tied up madoka like that, lol.
Man, You missed the part where He fondels her, i think thats how he got his army, the "Fondel into Submission Attack", no the "Beautiful Flash".

I wonder how old Masataka is, cause it still wierd to me that they would pair him up with Madoka? 13 and 16 yr :? It solves the whole fawning over Aya thing (which had no chance in hell of working out :roll: )

Also isn't Fu sopuse to be like one of the strongest fighters, sure he lost to Shin but that's Freakin' Shin.
who are the other elemental user ?
fu shien have electricity
ryuzaki have fire
emi have shadow
So for Masataka to hold his ground wth Fu makes him look even stronger. Plus its a frankenstein fu so it's not concerned with getting hurt cause it's already dead and being controled by someon else.
Crimson
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Crimson »

pv82 wrote:
I wonder how old Masataka is, cause it still wierd to me that they would pair him up with Madoka? 13 and 16 yr :? It solves the whole fawning over Aya thing (which had no chance in hell of working out :roll: )
We don't know for sure what Madoka's age is. She does look young but she could also be around the same age as Masataka.

I think this volume will be one of the best yet. It seems like Oh! Great is dedicating this one to Masataka ^^. I'm glad to see him finally kicking some ass. He also found a girl who looks even cuter than the stupid Aya.

She might not have boobs big like Aya's but young girls with big boobs will only sag as they get older...

Anyway i definately can't wait to read this volume ^^
kagezuchi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by kagezuchi »

Crimson wrote: She might not have boobs big like Aya's but young girls with big boobs will only sag as they get older...
ain't nothing wrong with big boobs. :) although yeah, aya is stupid.
Crimson
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Crimson »

kagezuchi wrote:
Crimson wrote: She might not have boobs big like Aya's but young girls with big boobs will only sag as they get older...
ain't nothing wrong with big boobs. :) although yeah, aya is stupid.
Nope theres nothing wrong with boobs but i'm just more of an ass man ^^. Madoka's boob size would be just perfect for me, it doesn't have to be D, B is good enough.
Saito
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Saito »

euh dont you mean volume 11 ???
x-loc
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by x-loc »

For the record, AYA is NOT stupid...er.. well not stupid looking She's damn hot...
aside from her idiotic infatuation with Nagi-moron-kun, she's pretty hot.
15, 16 ... who cares, I'd get arrested at both those age. :P

Yes! my man masataka is getting some action!!! :) :) :twisted:

Not only that, he gets a lil' hottie as well. Not as volumptous as Aya but she's got that Motoko-Shrine Priestess look (see love hina).

It's kinda funny that I posted on the "TenjyouTenge couple" wanting Masataka to get a "new hottie at school" hahaha
Ask and I shall receive!!!
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

I think Masataka is 16, because I'm sure that Maya is 17 (or eighteen) and she's a senior. (3rd year high school, according to the Japanese education system.) Masataka then should most likely be 16 years old or in second year since he's referred to as "sempai" by Bob, who--along with Nagi--just got in Toudou Gakuen. Then again, I could be wrong.

And I really don't understand this "Aya's stupid" that's appearing all of a sudden. Really, I hope that's not a sign of sour-graping. I don't think she's stupid--at the very least, she's quite naive. She still definitely needs to mature some more though.
Last edited by kujoe on Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crimson
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Crimson »

kujoe wrote:I think Masataka is 16, because I'm sure that Maya is 17 and she's a senior. (3rd year high school, according to the Japanese education system.) Masataka then should most likely be 16 years old or in second year since he's referred to as "sempai" by Bob, who--along with Nagi--just got in Toudou Gakuen. Then again, I could be wrong.

And I really don't understand this "Aya's stupid" that's appearing all of a sudden. Really, I hope that's not a sign of sour-graping. I don't think she's stupid--at the very least, she's quite naive. She still definitely needs to mature some more though.
No she's stupid. She acts stupid and does alot of stupid things.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Yeah ok--I get your point. Forgive me if I was trying to criticize her stupidity.
Last edited by kujoe on Mon Apr 19, 2004 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

I still think Masataka got shafted in the whole Madoka (She still got some time to mature though, yeah I know I'm being a jerk :twisted: but to me she not even cute sorry) pairing but whatever, it's going to be lil' Masataka and his mini girlfriend. which will get really strange if Masataka get that famous growth spurt his brother got. Image masataka gets as huge as Mit or Bob, or he could always have the famous anime "hidden monster powers in small frame body".IMO, this current Juk rankings

1- Nagi (Hero of anime, got to be the strongest)
2- Masataka
3- Maya (although it seems that her fighting has only gotten weaker, maybe just me)
3- Spilt between Bob (im not sure hell surpass Masa) and aya (although I feel she will topple Maya soon enough)

??. Kurei and Asshat- these guys maybe the other elemntal users, isn't their like 7 elements?? they may end up being stronger than Masa and Maya. alothough mastering an element doesn't really make you the strongest
Example - Ryuzaki

what do u think
Tachibana
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Tachibana »

kujoe wrote:I think Masataka is 16, because I'm sure that Maya is 17 (or eighteen) and she's a senior. (3rd year high school, according to the Japanese education system.) Masataka then should most likely be 16 years old or in second year since he's referred to as "sempai" by Bob, who--along with Nagi--just got in Toudou Gakuen. Then again, I could be wrong.

yah i think ur right cuz in vol 10 that spider looking dude said that nagi's 15 and when he kept on calling Bunshichi old he got mad and said that he's only 2 years older than him.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

pv82 wrote:I still think Masataka got shafted in the whole Madoka (She still got some time to mature though, yeah I know I'm being a jerk :twisted: but to me she not even cute sorry) pairing but whatever, it's going to be lil' Masataka and his mini girlfriend.
Did any of you read the manga, or translations of it, or are you just going on guesswork based on the pictures?
pezzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by pezzy »

ahh damn images are dead =(. Can you repost please =D?
locke
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by locke »

Spawn:

If u want me to host the pics, email <a href="mailto:locke@noos.fr">me</a>.
I'll hotlink those...
Last edited by locke on Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Locke

And at that time i knew i shouldn't have said these weird things...
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Fugutabetai wrote:Did any of you read the manga, or translations of it, or are you just going on guesswork based on the pictures?
Obviously, my comments regarding on this matter are based on guesswork. So yes, I would like to have this clarified as well. Seeing how Madoka looks comparably younger than Masataka in appearance, the two of them could've been easily seen as friends (perhaps also as siblings, if I was totally new to this) based on a couple of those pictures alone.
Last edited by kujoe on Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHANGE
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by CHANGE »

Awk!

Pictures are dead

(sob..)
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

I also based my opinion on guesswork. I hope I didn't spoil it for anybody.
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

Could someone plz repost the pictures somewhere.
BuccKevin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BuccKevin »

for those eager to see the raws, i have chapter 68-72 on #manga-translation @ irc.irchighway.net. it's on the bot opto /msg opto xdcc send #2-6. i know the main channel is on rizon but i'm too lazy to switch. also, i consider rizon to be an anime server and irchighway to be a manga server.
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

What do I have to see? That damn Madoka-bitch kills Isuzu? What a damn shit.
Bomb me, please.
BuccKevin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BuccKevin »

I dont think she died. Bob was stabbed many more times than she was.
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

BuccKevin wrote:I dont think she died. Bob was stabbed many more times than she was.
Yes, but Isuzu isn't Bob, and Bob did not get stabbed in the back through the heart, plus you don't see her anymore. If that shabby scene really is her end (getting stabbed in the back by a damn kid), I don't want to see any more of that manga. *grmbl*
Bomb me, please.
BuccKevin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BuccKevin »

Bob had that saber like sword go thru his body a billion times. No one can survive with see-thru holes in their body but Bob still survived. Maybe Isuzu has 2 hearts ;0
Crimson
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Crimson »

BuccKevin wrote:I dont think she died. Bob was stabbed many more times than she was.
But got sliced up, but it does'nt look like he was stabbed. I didn't see both sabers going through him like it did with Isuzu. Isuzu is either dead, or will be hospitalized for a long ass time.
Mazus
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Mazus »

Bob was stabbed. It looks like it was in near his right shoulder area and lower right adomeninal area.
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

What are you guys talking about? Where did you guys see all that? Are the images down just on my network? Please help me. I really would like to see all the cool stuff you guys are talking about.
Mazus
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Mazus »

solidis1 wrote:What are you guys talking about? Where did you guys see all that? Are the images down just on my network? Please help me. I really would like to see all the cool stuff you guys are talking about.
Go to this and find out.