HOT NEWS !!

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

HOT NEWS !!

Post by Spawn »

http://natsumemaya.terminus.net.au

- Ultrajump magazine has announced that a special Tenjou Tenge issue of Ultrajump will be published on 21 May 2004 containing the entire Dark Side Story (past arc) of Tenjou Tenge as well as info on the anime, character data, "secrets" of the 12 families. The cover will be a new illustration by Oh!great. The issue will come with a TenTen (anime version) clear file. 796 pages, B5 size, 700 yen (including tax).

- Volume 12 of Tenjou Tenge will be published on 19 August 2004. The first limited edition version with Natsume Aya figure will cost 2,980 yen (including tax) while the regular edition will cost 530 yen (including tax). Pre-order cutoff date for the limited edition version is 1 June 2004. To have a look at the figure by Miyagawa Takeshi, download this Quicktime movie - basically a pic which you can rotate left and right and up and down. I think Miyagawa's done better with the Aya figure than the Maya one. So the dragon was included.
shinta1868
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by shinta1868 »

Where can you pre-order volume 12 at ,I cant find it anywhere.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Any Japanese special order store should be able to order it. I'll probably hit up Kinokunia here in New York for mine again.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Re: HOT NEWS !!

Post by Banorac »

Spawn wrote:http://natsumemaya.terminus.net.au

- Ultrajump magazine has announced that a special Tenjou Tenge issue of Ultrajump will be published on 21 May 2004 containing the entire Dark Side Story (past arc) of Tenjou Tenge as well as info on the anime, character data, "secrets" of the 12 families. The cover will be a new illustration by Oh!great. The issue will come with a TenTen (anime version) clear file. 796 pages, B5 size, 700 yen (including tax).
Will all thaht info be only available in UltraJump ? Because that would suck ... Why didn't they just publish a special Ten Ten volume ... At least that way non-Japanese and people who don't know Japanese could enjoy it too :?
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

I really hope they'll make a special volume for all that extra stuff... something like One Piece Red, that would be neat.
Bomb me, please.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Spawn Rocks!!! I went to the link & already preorder volume12 with the statute :lol:
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?SYUX-01

Trying to pre-order this baby from HLJ. The dragon looks pretty cool :D
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

So, what's the ISBN, I think they'll need some more info than ' TENJOU TENGE VOLUME 12 LIMITED EDITION WITH SWEEET AYA STATUE' :lol:
Sacrin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sacrin »

5,000,000 sold...danm. That's nice. I don't know how much that is in ralation to other manga, but it can't be that bad...
*bustes out calc*
That means roughly 1 in 25 people bought it. (127,200,000/5,000,000=25.44 my math might be off it's been a while)
I realy want to see that special TT issue of UltraJump. Maybe we would finlay get some answers...
The new figure is very well done, but I still like the Maya one better. I like Maya more and it's a great pose :D :oops:
*wipes bloody nose*
"Fithos lusec wecos vinosec"
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Can any you kind people tell me if there is anywhere online that I can get that special edition of Ultra Jump. Ive been looking everywhere and signing up to sites which i need Babel fish to translate and I still can't find it.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

In case people are wondering, I tried to get on a waiting list / order volume 12 with Figure from Kinokunia yesterday. They couldn't do it yet though. Once it goes "on sale" in Japan they should be able to order it though. I got volume 11 with the Maya Figurine from Kinokunia that way.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

FuguTabetai wrote:In case people are wondering, I tried to get on a waiting list / order volume 12 with Figure from Kinokunia yesterday. They couldn't do it yet though. Once it goes "on sale" in Japan they should be able to order it though. I got volume 11 with the Maya Figurine from Kinokunia that way.
so, volume 11 does come with with Maya Figurine, Oh how i wish i had pre ordered :cry:
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

pv82 wrote:
FuguTabetai wrote:In case people are wondering, I tried to get on a waiting list / order volume 12 with Figure from Kinokunia yesterday. They couldn't do it yet though. Once it goes "on sale" in Japan they should be able to order it though. I got volume 11 with the Maya Figurine from Kinokunia that way.
so, volume 11 does come with with Maya Figurine, Oh how i wish i had pre ordered :cry:
No, that was volume 9. I just made a mistake.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Hm, that's weird, on the site with the sweeet quicktime move-Aya-and-gaze-in-awe-thingie it said you can only pre-order untill June, ... So normally it would be a bad thing to order it when it hits the stores ...
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

my guess is they're probably gonna order x-amount quantity for themselves based on the manga's popularity and whatnot.

Cause yea... same thing w/ HLJ. Gotta wait til June to pre-order it. :cry:
Ger24
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Ger24 »

www.akadotretail.com has them up for pre-order. Not sure how much it will cost since there is no price.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

I want it all, I want it all, i want it all and I WANT IT NOW !!!

How many days untill it's up for pre-order ? :evil:
zip
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zip »

i dont really care about the past arc cause fugu did already did a awsome job scanlating them, but that extra info seems nice :). but damn a 700 pages big Jump mag would be awsome to have that
batou
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by batou »

moyism wrote:my guess is they're probably gonna order x-amount quantity for themselves based on the manga's popularity and whatnot.

Cause yea... same thing w/ HLJ. Gotta wait til June to pre-order it. :cry:
Thanks for the HLJ link! :D

I checked with them. They generally accept pre-orders 2 months before the release date, but sometimes even earlier. Since pre-orders for TenTen has to be in by 1 June, my guess is that they'll probably start accepting pre-orders sometime in May.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

^ yea, that's what one of the rep said to me when I asked about pre-ordering. Usually two months before the release.

Just gotta keep checking everyday in May. lol
nerozan
Yuurei
Yuurei

Where to buy Tenjo Tenge Vol 12 w/Figure

Post by nerozan »

Guys if your looking for other place to buy TenTen vol 12 here it is

http://www.tokyocentral.com/shop/

I just reserved my copy.

Hope it helps others who want to buy it
Also they have a 3D image to rotate and view the figure
enjoy yourselfs.

:D 8) [/url]
The Only Things That I Can�t Beat In This World Are Shitake Mushrooms, A Crying Kid And Your Boobs.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

nice! Just ordered mine! Thanks man :D
Rev
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Rev »

wow and it's only $29.80 that a good deal I'm going to pre-order right now
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

I had mine written down to pre-order yesterday, not sure if it'll be pre-ordered already, nor wil it be 30$ in my case ... Prolly more like 40
batou
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by batou »

Thanks a lot! :D

I just ordered mine as well.

Hopefully it will get safely to South Africa via SAL shipping.