special website for Tenjo Tenge

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

special website for Tenjo Tenge

Post by Spawn »

Shueisha's special website for Tenjo Tenge is now up. Among the features is a digest movie for the manga to download (there are four white "buttons" on the right hand side of the main page - click on the top left one). In future, there'll be a wallpaper to download as well.

http://annex.s-manga.net/tenten/main.html

GREAT website :) :o :D :lol:

thanks http://natsumemaya.terminus.net.au/
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Nice site, if largely incomplete. They don't even have Bunshichi's profile up yet. Still, it's sad to know that you need to have an anime before they give you that kind of attention. The manga had been giving quality work for years now without so much as a peep of a website...

Agent Wax
Tachibana
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Tachibana »

holy crap, it looks nice. man I wish there's a way to d/l the moving animations...looks cool!!!!!! :D
Tristan
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Tristan »

Alot of the past arc characters don't have their own individual sections, but if you click a name and let it load, it'll show webs for each character. You'll find people like Bunshichi and Asshat/Sugano there, as well as little blurbs on the character.
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

I must say, that site looks really nice... but that flashing when you see the loading screen almost gave me some epileptic spasms. :shock:
Bomb me, please.
Shihbang
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Shihbang »

Hmm..I was hoping to get some info off the site...but I can't read Japanese...

Does the Avex site (in japanese also) have a lot of info?
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Nice site. I was actually surprised at the effort they put in making it. It kind of reminds me of the old Japanese games I used to play on my Super Famicom--probably because of those animations and the background music.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Shihbang wrote:Hmm..I was hoping to get some info off the site...but I can't read Japanese...

Does the Avex site (in japanese also) have a lot of info?
I think Babelfish offers a Japanese to English website translator, the only drawback is that you can only go so far with it and it won't work on flash or images of Japanese characters

http://babelfish.altavista.com/
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

think Babelfish offers a Japanese to English website translator, the only drawback is that you can only go so far with it and it won't work on flash or images of Japanese characters
Babelfish is CRAP. At least where Japanese is concerned. I don't recommend using it unless you really have no choice. I once found a translator at the Japanese Yahoo site that works wonders, but I can't seem to find it again.
batou
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by batou »

Tachibana wrote:holy crap, it looks nice. man I wish there's a way to d/l the moving animations...looks cool!!!!!! :D

Go to your web browser's cache after you visit the site. The .swf flash files should be there. Copy them to another location. Drag them into your web browser to view them.
hyoga_33
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by hyoga_33 »

thats a nice site , but i would really like to read the info , so anybody know of a good web translator , and the animation is pretty good , well i just want to see a site in english some time soon .
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Another Website I Found

http://fun.supereva.it/tenjoutenge.free ... dex.html?p

It seems to be an italian Web site Of Tenge Tenjo
Called Inferno e Paradiso
Good For NooBs and Veterans alike, its got info including quoations for certain historic figure that were made in the Manga, Appearance Counters, and Win Tallies
If you search for it on Google, Google will Translate for you to english. There are only 3 draw backs
This Site does not have anything new after Vol. 10
The Site is kinda hard to navigate
And it Goes on Italian release which were done like Vol. 10 = Vol. 18, I think discussed this earlier in the Forum
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

I must say that it wasn't until the anime came out that these sites started to pop up. I found tenjo tenge from a wallpaper a long time ago, then searched for it and Fugu's site was the only one that had the manga. Now tt is getting alot more popular.
chumsy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by chumsy »

very nice character page. but makes me wonder if maya's hair is silver or purple which one is it :lol:
natsume
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by natsume »

i want a site where i can see tenjo tenge screenshots