Translated Releases???

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

dzhuang
Yuurei
Yuurei

Translated Releases???

Post by dzhuang »

Since I'm new at this you guys can probably answer this question rather quickely. Based on previous tanslated releases when can we expect translated version of volume 11 to come out. Volume 11 was realeased on the April 19 for those that don't know.
9TF
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by 9TF »

Don't u get tired from this shit?

FUGU SAID ITS GONNA B THERE......so just sit and wait! :evil:
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

yes, kind of annoying. Chapter 64 is translated, but it won't be out for a while since I'm waiting on some editing images.

If you are a completely impatient person, the volume script is available in the regular (unlisted) place.
Starakin
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Starakin »

and here we go again. Expect more now after the anime increased TT's popularity.
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

I'm not gonna be a jerk to dzhuang or anything but I think Fugu should have really kept that he actually got vol. 11 on the down low. that way no one would be itching for it to get done so fast. And I'm not telling Fugu to lie, just not announce it which I'm not even sure he did. never mind.
Fulsion
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Fulsion »

A lot of are very much grateful to fugu for doing this (it's a hobby after all, he could very well drop it the next day in favour of taking up paintball or something :)), but in general there's a lot of audience getting into manga. And they are (for lack of a better word) noobs. They don't understand the way it works, all they want is the releases ASAP. And if it's not then j00 will feel thei wr4th ! Ahem.

Fugu, just a suggestion, but maybe put a permanent update on the news page will help put a stop to topics like this in the future. Something along the lines of "when a release is out it's out, if not check back at a later date"
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

It's no big deal. At least it gets some new people to post sometimes. :)
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

Dang Fulsion, the guy just wanted an estimated date, like in the past, how long has it taken to translate volume 9 or something. Me, I actually like just talking about it in the forums since there is alot of insight for the latest chapters. Take your time Fugu and don't let people irritate you into doing something regrettable.

by the way, dzhuang is the first person that has asked in a long time.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

solidis1 wrote:Dang Fulsion, the guy just wanted an estimated date, like in the past, how long has it taken to translate volume 9 or something. Me, I actually like just talking about it in the forums since there is alot of insight for the latest chapters. Take your time Fugu and don't let people irritate you into doing something regrettable.

by the way, dzhuang is the first person that has asked in a long time.
I get lots of email about it too.

I'll estimate about a week a chapter, give or take a few days. 64 should be out Monday or Tuesday.

fugu
zip
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zip »

good work fugu, a week is good :). and any oh! grejt manga is such a pain to edit *sigh* if he could use some more ink then mid-tones