TenTen episode screencaps?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

PorkRobinson
Yuurei
Yuurei

TenTen episode screencaps?

Post by PorkRobinson »

Does anyone know where there are, or have any screencaps of the anime? I'd like to have a few of Bunshichi from episode 4.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

I know one place, but the screenshots are pretty small. And last time I checked, there wasn't a shot of Bunshichi. Why not just capture one yourself? If you've got problems, try "print screen."
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Erm ... 'prt scr' NEVER works when trying to screencap something while using Media Player or watching a DVD, the only chance you have is by using a video-editting program ....
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

Banorac wrote:Erm ... 'prt scr' NEVER works when trying to screencap something while using Media Player or watching a DVD, the only chance you have is by using a video-editting program ....
Try turning your hardware acceleration off in Media Player. That will allow you to take normal screenshots using the Print Screen key.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Oh, thx, so how do I do that ? :?
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

go d/l some alternate player than the standard windows media player 9.

Try bsplayer or media player classic 6.4. Both have options to take screen shots of the vids playing.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

you could always Try Virtual Dub, it lets you do alot of editing to avi and wav. and screencapturing, try one of the older version, since the newer version don't let you do as much.
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

Banorac wrote:Oh, thx, so how do I do that ? :?
go to Tools -> Options -> Performance and you should see a slider labeled "Video Acceleration." Slide the tab all the way to the left (towards "none") and when you replay the video you should be able to take screenshots normally. Depending on the performance of your system, this may mess up your ability to play the file at all, but anything above... 600MHz or so with reasonable RAM should be able to handle a 300MB DIVX file.

Of course, if you're using a non-English version of Windows, the names will probably be a little different, but that's how it shows on mine. :)
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

It's not the video acceleration. It's the overlays that prevent print screen. You need to turn off those.

Usually, any decent player will have an option to turn those off. I use ZoomPlayer myself.
Shihbang
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Shihbang »

I will be posting episode screencaps on my tenjo tenge site over the next few days. Screenies from the intro and the first episode are up already...I'll probably do 1 more ep each day if I can.