tenten fight 65

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

moyism
Senpai
Senpai

tenten fight 65

Post by moyism »

once again, fugu rocks like no other! thanks man! :D
Fulsion
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Fulsion »

Nice artwork in this one too ^^ :)
jacko
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jacko »

Two words: Spoon feeding. :shock:
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

*spoiler*

the scene w/ nagi's mom.... she looked totally cool!
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

Fulsion wrote:Nice artwork in this one too ^^ :)
Curse you, Oh Great! I keep having to change my avatar because the art just keeps getting better!

And I agree, Nagi Makiko is a badass. She's so cool, she should put a coat on.
kagezuchi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by kagezuchi »

what the hell happened to her arm at the end of the chapter?

but tight chapter, nonetheless! thanks fugu!
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

kagezuchi wrote:what the hell happened to her arm at the end of the chapter?
Looked pretty obvious to me. Remember what almost happened to Souichiro's leg when he fought Ishiyumi? Poor lady's gonna have to learn to use chopsticks with her toes now...
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Unfortunately, learning how to use chopsticks with her toes is probably the least of her problems... Well, she's still cool though.

Nice chapter! Thanks Fugu.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Big thanks go again to Ki Shodar, who made it all look pretty - 19 of the 30 some pages had some text that had to be removed, and all the double page spreads just look great now.

By the way, I have a larger version of page 36-37 that would make a great wallpaper... I just love Bob's style in that one.
Hotaru
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Hotaru »

Thanks a lot for another great chapter. Poor Makiko, now she also has to learn how to use her feet in battle. Oh! wait...she might have cyborg arms later on.
zip
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zip »

FuguTabetai wrote:Big thanks go again to Ki Shodar, who made it all look pretty - 19 of the 30 some pages had some text that had to be removed, and all the double page spreads just look great now.

By the way, I have a larger version of page 36-37 that would make a great wallpaper... I just love Bob's style in that one.
could u upload that version to somewhere without the notes and maybe the kani still there?
9TF
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by 9TF »

yeah mad props go out 2 Fugu (again) :wink:

n its a damn shame bout Nagis mum....she's a fox :P
Crimson
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Crimson »

Heh, i wonder if she's going to die from that... I guess draining Nagi's energy was a bit too much for her.
sweetkenji17
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by sweetkenji17 »

The art totally rocks and so does Maya!
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Dembol »

This chapter's cool....I didn't like FIGHT64 very much but now Vol 11 got better...Maybe I should've waited until the whole volume's translated (to get the whole image of it)...but I guess I'm just too impatient :P

The Maya, Bob, Asshat & Masataka training scene is nice.
Artwork' s getting even better. I really like p44-45 (Reiki in the upper part is very nice)
Nagi's Mom rules (and she's hot ;) Too bad she lost her arm:(

Just can't wait for the next chapters.

THNX 4 translatin'Fugu!!
You rock!!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

zip wrote:
FuguTabetai wrote:Big thanks go again to Ki Shodar, who made it all look pretty - 19 of the 30 some pages had some text that had to be removed, and all the double page spreads just look great now.

could u upload that version to somewhere without the notes and maybe the kani still there?
Send me an email or Private Message and I can get it to you. Cheers,

fugu
Shihbang
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Shihbang »

Sucks that she lost her right arm...what happened to the other arm? I don't recall at the moment ever noticing she only had one arm...I just knew she lost an eye...

And I agree that she's totally, totally awesome.
Mr.5
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Mr.5 »

Fight64: Man! that looked like it hurt so bad. :( i hope she will be ok. i think she is good enough to fight with just one arm anyways.
"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."
co0l
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by co0l »

Shihbang wrote:Sucks that she lost her right arm...what happened to the other arm? I don't recall at the moment ever noticing she only had one arm...I just knew she lost an eye...

x_X there were at least like 5 scenes showing her with only one arm... and if you read vol 10 again, the chap where she's in the cab (poor driver, the same guy who drove bunshichi lolz...), she has a real quick flashback memory to the guy who sliced off her arm... kago? or whatever his name was?

as for what happened to her arm, the next eps would probably explain it although I'm guessing either soujiro's dragon had another meal or kago showed up again (hmm some ppl are starting to seem immune to the dragon's eye...)

as for learning to use chopsticks with her feet, she could always just get hitched and force the husband to feed her ^_^
zip
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zip »

FuguTabetai wrote:
zip wrote:

Send me an email or Private Message and I can get it to you. Cheers,

fugu
argh been so busy, i send my email right now.
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

Shihbang wrote:Sucks that she lost her right arm...what happened to the other arm? I don't recall at the moment ever noticing she only had one arm...I just knew she lost an eye...

She only had one arm ever since she showed up in the comic :( , there was a flashback scene somewhere in volume10 that shows Souchiro's dad cutting off her arm, I guess they'll explain it in details later =)
jakez0r
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by jakez0r »

i'm guessing the person she says walked the path before Nagi was his dad
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

jakez0r wrote:i'm guessing the person she says walked the path before Nagi was his dad
...or Shin.

....or Mitsuomi.
Shihbang
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Shihbang »

Okay, I see the picture in Volume 10 now...the guy kinda looks like Nagi, I think. Except with cooler clothes, and a sword. Didn't realize her arm was disconnected when I read it the first time, I guess, but yeah, that's definitely her left arm, which seems to be missing as of now. Along with her right arm. Bummer.