sorry if im bein a impatient bastard but..

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

JLEE187
Yuurei
Yuurei

sorry if im bein a impatient bastard but..

Post by JLEE187 »

ive been countin fingers for ch 66 and its still not out.. if u got stuff to say about that or wanna juss call me a impatient lil fuck den its coo.. but if u guys do know, den i would like to hear about it.. :twisted:

thx
if you talk shit and can't back it up, dont even talk period.
Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Nicholas D. Wolfwood »

He does it as a hobby in his spare time. So it's not exactly at the top of his to-do list. Just be patient. That or go learn japanese :D
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

if you are impatient, feel free to import the manga (see the stickied note on TJTG ISBN numbers) and use my translation script (http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_11_Trans.html) - I finished translating vol 11 two weeks back.

I'll release chapter 66 when Ki Shodar has finished the image edits for it. He'll finish the image edits for it when he's done. Since this is just a hobby for me, I'm in no real rush.

cheers,

fugu
Sammy
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Sammy »

JLEE lol i understand you. i am also an "impatient fucker" but good thing i keep the thoughts to myself. right?
but its natural for you to be "impatient" cuz u are HOOKED on tjt
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

Eventually Fugu is going to have to rush this through so that we don't bog down his server with refreshes of the downloads page looking for a new chapter :)
Sammy
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Sammy »

nah... its aiite fugu pace yourself.

u PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFICULTY OF Translating this manga! look at fugu, such a hard worker, trying to make the manga perfffect
jacko
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jacko »

I'm in no rush. It's done when it's done.
zip
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zip »

The hardest thing is actully the editing that ki shodar does (no offence to you fugu) i myself is in the manga editing scene and some of those pages are HARD AS FUCK to clean
sweetkenji17
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by sweetkenji17 »

I don't give a damn how long I have to wait as long as I get the chapters.
:lol:
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

zip wrote:...i myself is in the manga editing scene...
I hope you are limiting yourself to image-touchup and not copy editing, with grammar like that :)
Personbot
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Personbot »

I understand how you feel having to wait for it.

I buy the manga myself as it comes out and use Fugu's translations since my Japanese is still pretty bad. The only problem for me is that I live in Australia and the Sydney Kinokuniya doesn't get new releasing in until a month, month and a half after the release date.
limubear
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by limubear »

you're lucky that you have a kinokuniya... down here in tassie mangatranslation is all i got... T____T

patience is something that will grow on you over time if u only can get your hands on scanlations... so to that person who started this thread... just wait and relax dude...
Fulsion
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Fulsion »

I live in Australia and the Sydney Kinokuniya doesn't get new releasing
Cool, more aussies :) We should find natsumemaya and form an aussie enforcement group, I have a few spare katanas lying around... :) Oh yea, at Kinokuniya, while I'm on the subject you didn't see volumes 1-4 up there did you ? And I think I must be blind because I can't seem to find air gear either...

Limubear if you really wanted you could place an order for the jap versions from kinokuniya syd store, it should be fairly cheap freight within australia, not sure. If you're really desperate I could buy them for you and ship em down there (though I dunno how it would compare costwise)
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Fulsion wrote:
I live in Australia and the Sydney Kinokuniya doesn't get new releasing
Cool, more aussies :)
Ki Shodar is an aussie too. You guys should go find him and "persuade" him to hurry up with the editing... :)

The guy does excellent work though - and like someone above said, that is the hard stuff. Anyone reading the first 6 volumes or so can certainly tell the difference between when I did it on my own, and Ki started to help out...

fugu
CrazedAnimeFanatic
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by CrazedAnimeFanatic »

yeah the kinokuinya in sydney should hurrry up and bring me my tenjho tenge volume 11 :D

later yall
Personbot
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Personbot »

I was told by someone who went in today they they've only got volumes 5 and 10 in stock or something. Whenever volume 11 comes in they will probably restock the rest.

As for Air Gear, they are right down the very end of the wall near the corner. Theres only like 6 books there and they are small then the Tenjo books so its a bit difficult to find. Volume 5 should be in the new release section. I picked mine up last week.
JLEE187
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by JLEE187 »

... so its a hobby den??

damn lol.. :cry:
limubear
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by limubear »

its alright Fulsion thanks alot for the offer!! im really patient and am NOT in any hurry (stares over at someone) ^_____^ hehehe

yes we should form an enforcement group ^___^...

and if i know where ki and natsumemaya lives... i'll bug 'em everyday muahahaha
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

JLEE187 wrote:... so its a hobby den??
Yes, this is what I do for fun.
Sammy
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Sammy »

There u go jlee. FUgu released chapt 66.
YAY

finallly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JLEE187
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by JLEE187 »

since u did SOOOOO many volumes so far, why dont u be a OFFICIAL translator?? :lol: hehhee... ok im a idiot..
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

^How about the unofficial, official translator? :lol:
Sammy wrote:There u go jlee. FUgu released chapt 66.
YAY

Thanks again Fugu. Cool work as always.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

As always, many thanks to Ki Shodar for his excellent image edits.

By the way, if anyone is interested in making wallpapers out of anything (such as the excellent ae_tjtg11_068_069.jpg) I have larger, 300dpi scans you can work with. Of all the images. Just drop me a private message or email.

As for being an "official translator" - this is my hobby, my sekr3t identity so to speak. In the real world I'm a computer science graduate student, and I'll likely keep doing research as a real job...
Sacrin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sacrin »

I real want to make some wallpapers, but my main computer keeps dieing (and dieing agin when I try and fix it). There are some amazing spreds recently. But maybe soon...

Ki Shodar is doing an amazing job fixing up the images. Does he do it for a living or just happen to be danm good at it?...

Also, I'm sure you realize the how good the crack you are handing out is? It's only natural for people to go through withdraw. ^_^
"Fithos lusec wecos vinosec"
co0l
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by co0l »

kujoe wrote:^How about the unofficial, official translator? :lol:
Sammy wrote:There u go jlee. FUgu released chapt 66.
YAY

Thanks again Fugu. Cool work as always.

lolz he already is the unofficial official translator... in other manga scanlation groups, anybody who reads TT knows fugu does TT or at least mangatranslation.com lolz...
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Sacrin wrote:Ki Shodar is doing an amazing job fixing up the images. Does he do it for a living or just happen to be danm good at it?...
Does anyone do stuff like this for a living?

(The straight answer: no, he's just good at it.)