So how do I....

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

OmegaSeph
Yuurei
Yuurei

So how do I....

Post by OmegaSeph »

^Access the pages? I'm trying to get character into, and it asks for my username and password. I enter them exactly as I registered for the forum, and it rejects it. Is there something I'm missing?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I had to restrict access to those pages since I don't have the bandwidth to support everyone that wants to read via HTTP. If you have a good reason to want to read the JavaScript translations (I consider a good reason something like "I'm a Japanese language learner" or "I want to make portraits for some of the characters that you don't have portraits for yet") email me and I can hook you up with a login.

Just to be clear: the password / login for the JavaScript translations have nothing to do with this forum. TJTG has become pretty popular due to the anime (I assume) and I just don't have the bandwidth to keep those pages open any more. Sorry.

fugu
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

FuguTabetai wrote:TJTG has become pretty popular due to the anime (I assume) and I just don't have the bandwidth to keep those pages open any more.
[asskissing]TJTG is getting pretty popular due to the excellent translation work of some guy that goes by the name Fugu Tabetai.[/asskissing]

I don't blame you. The web can be a hungry little piggy at times.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

FuguTabetai wrote:"I want to make portraits for some of the characters that you don't have portraits for yet")

fugu
Hm, if you'd want , I could do that sometime ... Just give me some names and don't hit me with 50 at once :wink:
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

The people that are missing names are clearly visible on the characters page. You can check the "All characters" page to see all the possible characters...

fugu
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

FuguTabetai wrote:The people that are missing names are clearly visible on the characters page. You can check the "All characters" page to see all the possible characters...
Maybe the link isn't labeled clearly enough? How about naming it "page for people that can't remember a character's name?"
:)
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

FuguTabetai wrote:The people that are missing names are clearly visible on the characters page. You can check the "All characters" page to see all the possible characters...

fugu
I'm a busy guy, I'm too busy to check a character's list, though I DO have time to spare to make portraits ... Weird that ...

But, just ask if you need help Fugu, it's the least I can do for your scanlations ^^
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

The character list is at http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/charac ... cters.html - be careful, it is a big list.

Anyone that doesn't have a portrait could use one. I will, at some point, go back and make Asshat have his full name in all volumes.

cheers,

fugu
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

So, where do I send them ?

Hm, I no longer have authorisation to acces them... And my forumpass doesn't seem to work, could you send me a pass so I can start making them ?