How long do you think the manga will be?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

lumfan
Yuurei
Yuurei

How long do you think the manga will be?

Post by lumfan »

Hello,
i'm enjoying the series and the anime, when I can get them,
how long do you think the manga will run?

lumfan
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

With regard to the manga chapters, just be patient for Fugu's releases--and raw episodes of the anime can be expected sometime after Friday morning. (Give it a few days.) The fansubs on the other hand, are a longer wait.

I have no idea how long the manga will be running, but I have a feeling that we're currently at the second half of the entire story. Anyway, it's kind of pointless to be wondering how long the manga will run at the moment. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Devilguy
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Devilguy »

It does not look like the end is near. However let's hope that the manga won't last longer than 20 volumes. If Oh Great finishes the plot with the end of the election battle it will be perfect. And no infinite additional arcs like Dragon Ball, please...

I don't think that it will happen with TenTen but Chrno Crusade's manga ended in a hurry because it had to end at the same time as the crappy anime. Finally it was useless because the anime episodes are late. (I really hope that when the last volume of the manga will be released, Moriyama will add a few things to make a more complete end).
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

I'm hoping it'll wrap up in Volume 13. Why? Because then there's a slim chance Fugu will still be available to translate it for us :)
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

nah i think it would be longer than volume 13 and i do hope so 50% of anime and manga have shitty endings tho so lets jus hope tenjou tenge ends wit a good ending not some stupid ending dat leaves u wit a bunch of questions floating around examples:

flame of recca,star ocean ex,trigun,getbackers,need i say more?
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Has anyone noticed it's been a pretty long month until the election tournament. They can't have that much left until it starts, That is if it still goes on.
zip
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zip »

in the world of manga everything's possible :D.

it's sad that dugu might stop but tenten is actully quite populer and i there is a lot of groups interested in doing it(im in one :S) IF fugu quits. dont quit fugu XD.
Thanathos
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Thanathos »

pv82 wrote:Has anyone noticed it's been a pretty long month until the election tournament. They can't have that much left until it starts, That is if it still goes on.
.......remeber the batle goku vs freezer in the planet of picollo₧?
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

LOL YES TOOK A DAMN LONG TO FINISH. its strange soo much time while reading seems like time has passed alot when only a week past in the past chapters 3 weeks is left til da tournament begins
ghost
Yuurei
Yuurei

a

Post by ghost »

that's a sad question. i just hope that the manga finish in a long long long long long long time !!LOL