Fight 74 *spoilers

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Doesn't he also use Chi as well? If thats true he'd better get over this fear fast because there's a bunch of Strong Chi users ahead, alot stronger than Fu.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

pv82 wrote:Doesn't he also use Chi as well? If thats true he'd better get over this fear fast because there's a bunch of Strong Chi users ahead, alot stronger than Fu.
Kagiroi (F) (by the way, does anyone know Kagiroi the younger's first name? It is in the special issue, I'm sure - I just don't have a copy) was complaining in Fight: 72 that Fu Chi'en is uncomparably stronger now than before due to Souhaku's magic. Also, it isn't clear entirely that Fu Chi'en is entirely dead - Kagiroi was attributing Fu Chi'en's desire for revenge as one of the reasons that he fell under the control of Souhaku.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

FuguTabetai wrote:
pv82 wrote:Doesn't he also use Chi as well? If thats true he'd better get over this fear fast because there's a bunch of Strong Chi users ahead, alot stronger than Fu.
Kagiroi (F) (by the way, does anyone know Kagiroi the younger's first name?
I can't provide name but how about this
Shizzam, DO I know how to go overboard or what :D
BTW, If you want any other page I can do the same. Maybe not as big
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Thanks - that doesn't give his name though. I think it is currently an unknown quantity.

For those wondering:

By the younger Kagiroi's head it says "new leader. Strong man"
The rest of the text is: "Cuts up the advance guard with Ishiyumi in the artillery force. We don't know any more than that. The current leader has a Beckham hair cut and is a Dragon's Palm user, and seems like a strong man, but ... !?"
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Whoops, There is another page with what looks like info of Just the F members on it. I'll scan when I get home
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Second time, kinda taken a shot here, is his name Tetsuhito
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

Man awesome chapter. Masataka is kicking serious ass. Does anyone else think that his status in Aya's eyes might be improving. I'm wondering how much time has passed since Souichirou was taken by his father, because we Maya has her hair almost back to its original length.
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

to tell you the truth man i dont think masataka's status is improving in aya's eyes

i personally wish it would tho
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Hey pv82, thanks that helps a lot. Actually, I was wrong - "Strong Man" is his name according to this. I didn't know it could also be a name though (Tetsuhito is the reading they give.) I'll go back and update my translations.

If you want to read what is written there:

"So far he hasn't drawn any attention to himself at all but actually that he's one of the most important and key (male) members of F is only know to me and the Tenjo Tenge Staff."
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

WOw, I translate kana into romanji corectly (somebody give me a cookie :D ). I like his character the best out of all the F. He doesn't seem arrogant like Kabuto, or crazy like Modoka and Mataza.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Hey Fugu do you have all of these

Image[/img]
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

pv82 wrote:Hey Fugu do you have all of these
No, I don't have all of those, but the scan is ... kind of bad. Some of the ones I don't have look cute though. It would be nice to get those as avatars for the board or something.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Tell me the ones you want and I can tryt to make some magic on Photo shop or if there is anyway I can send you the file itself. This file is downsize because it is orignally 23 mbs

I just go an Idea, how about I scan all the pages(Non-PAst story Arc) , compress them into a .rar file and make a torrent for everyone. Would that be wrong????
Last edited by pv82 on Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I'm sure some people would be interested. I would, at any rate.

Also, the files really shouldn't be that big; even lossles PNGs should only be about 800k - 1MB per page at 300dpi (after running through PNGcrush.) JPGs should be around 400-800k.

fugu