Fight 69 and what next ?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

ghost
Yuurei
Yuurei

Fight 69 and what next ?

Post by ghost »

can somebody tell me what happened after the fight 69 ?
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Re: Fight 69 and what next ?

Post by burrowowl »

ghost wrote:can somebody tell me what happened after the fight 69 ?
Unruly teenagers fighting. And boobies.
chumsy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by chumsy »

still waiting patiently on fight 78 :( gosh im going crazy. i wanna see more mastaka action lol
ghost
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by ghost »

chumsy can you tell what happened after fight 69 please i can't wait anylonger
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Whats Next, not as much Fanservice, More Figthing, The Next chapters IMO do not dissapoint :D .You got Gas light sabers, Asshat fondling someone, Zombies, Street Fights, Little school girls with big weapons who go schizo during a fight, Juglar cuttings, Chips, Double Impact, Orbs, Spells, yat yat. It gets good, It's going to take a while till we see a translated version of this Volume since it is gong to be release in August. So please, don't ask Fugu if he has translated it yet :roll: . Get the Raw ( I can provide a link or search thread yourself) and enjoy. :wink:
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I will just note that people that hang out in IRC have the raws, and might have more information on what happens next...
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

lol i would actually want to know what is next but unfortunately i dont know how to use mirc too complicated too i find it hard to learn anyway
Enforcer
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Enforcer »

mIRC is fairly easy to learn, and there are always people who are willing to help you out there. I admit that there are also people who think "newbies" are there to be made fun of, but they forget they once were newbies. Don't let it frighten you, if you ask nicely, people will help you. A good starters tip is to read the channel rules first.
Enforcer
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Enforcer »

Crap... damn uni IP got banned again... no new raws for me :)
Still... great work, keep it up.
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

lol i c da problem was that i jus got lazy to learn cuz my friend said it took him like 2 hrs to learn everything while reading through faq pages im like dats too much to read like holy shit
Enforcer
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Enforcer »

heh, just connect, see what other people do, and if you doubt about doing something... ask...
It's pretty much, monkey see, monkey do :)
chumsy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by chumsy »

oops typo i meant 68 not 78 but i just read 68 now and i want 69 :lol:
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

chumsy wrote:oops typo i meant 68 not 78 but i just read 68 now and i want 69 :lol:
Don't we all? :twisted:

Oh, you meant the 69th chapter. Nevermind. Yes, I look forward to that too. We'll have to wait until August at the earliest for 70, though (as Fugu works from the tankoban, not the monthlies), so I don't think there should be too great of a hurry on this.

Keep up the good work, Ki Shodar! (I know Fugu already translated chpt69, so I figure we should be cheering the image editor now)
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Next month I can finally buy volume 10 in french to add to my collection and if I'm lucky I should have my Japanese volume 12 with the aya statue in August or mid September ^^