curiosity of chapters 68 and up

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Tachibana wrote:Maya went to get Souichirou back because she needs him to fight for her. as like they all say, Souichirou's the trump card in all this. though i don't know what that means, but i'm guessing it's something about his exorcist heritage. and I don't think the Maya and Souichirou thing will happen, she's just probably trying to prevent him from being the next Shin.

How is she going to find him??? Does he have a tracking device on him or something like she can sense his Chi? Also, aren't they all looking for him. I think Aya, Kurei, Asshat, & Masataka are closer to finding Sohaku now that they have Madoka. They can probably track him down, unless more interference is on the way. Maya is a sitting duck right now because she is alone. Sohaku can release any one of his other minions on her if he pleases.
EliteF22 wrote:A little off topic, but I loved Souichirou's reponse to Asshat giving chibi Maya a kiss on the forehead.
I found it funny and sick at the same time. You can't begin to imagine where those lips have been. :twisted:
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

Tachibana wrote:Maya went to get Souichirou back because she needs him to fight for her. as like they all say, Souichirou's the trump card in all this. though i don't know what that means, but i'm guessing it's something about his exorcist heritage. and I don't think the Maya and Souichirou thing will happen, she's just probably trying to prevent him from being the next Shin.

i THINK so too. Souichiro is the only one falling in love with her whereas Maya is just trying to guide and protect him as an older sister. But i really hope these two will get together cos although Maya has ppl around her that respect her and hav faith in her, in her eyes u can see her loneliness. maybe because Shin and many ppl died because of her or maybe because of Mitsuomi. But when she's with souichiro that look wasn't there anymore. Lately, she's been trying to make things simple with souichiro because she just want Aya to be happy.
It is a good day to die
By the way, Maya is my heroine