o

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

tekkablade12
Yuurei
Yuurei

o

Post by tekkablade12 »

o
Last edited by tekkablade12 on Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Starakin
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Starakin »

silky whip is a licensed title. You can't ask about it here.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Yeab, but I read something on this board someone said it's not availlable anymore, so there's no other way to get it is there ? Not that I want to buy it or something ^^
TakCWAL
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TakCWAL »

Well, I said before, if there is actually a lot of people who want it, I 'can' arrange it so people can get it from me. But you are going to be getting 'FIVE' (the original) not the English translated silkies :p
"Lo, there do I see my father. Lo, there do I see my mother, my sisters, and my brothers. Lo, there do I see the line of my people. They do call to me. They bid me take my place among them. In the halls of Valhalla. Where the brave, may live, forever."
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

I once found a site where you could read them online ... Just try google
Mellow Yellow
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mellow Yellow »

This stuff is easy to find, **cough** Overnet **cough** :D
TakCWAL
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TakCWAL »

It wasn't even THAT good...

If you are lookin for a hand spankin good time, sorry, not Silky Whip :p
"Lo, there do I see my father. Lo, there do I see my mother, my sisters, and my brothers. Lo, there do I see the line of my people. They do call to me. They bid me take my place among them. In the halls of Valhalla. Where the brave, may live, forever."
omaren
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by omaren »

;_; i dun care...i wanna read silky whip real bAAAAAAAAAd... :cry: and all of it tooo
GGerena
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by GGerena »

Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

doesn anyone kno where to dl this manga for free?
Cut the shit and go buy a copy, twat.
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

Agent_Wax wrote:
I'm inclined to agree. There's a bona fide licensed English-language version out there. There are royalties to be collected.

If you're gonna be a perv, there's no need to be stingy while you're at it.
CrazedAnimeFanatic
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by CrazedAnimeFanatic »

burrowowl wrote:
Agent_Wax wrote:
I'm inclined to agree. There's a bona fide licensed English-language version out there. There are royalties to be collected.

If you're gonna be a perv, there's no need to be stingy while you're at it.
their are always gonna be people who prefer to the free illegal alternative, rather than pay, and on that note im sure that there are people that get tenjho here that dont buy the manga, just cause they wanna get it illegally they shoulddnt be attacked like ive seen here b4

later yall

(besides they'll get caught if their unlucky anyway :) )
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

TakCWAL wrote:It wasn't even THAT good...

If you are lookin for a hand spankin good time, sorry, not Silky Whip :p
I Strongly Agree, There are way better thing to read or play than this
(Ex: Futari Ecchi, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien , etc...)
But hey if u just need it that bad, Anything can be found on Ebay.
TakCWAL
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TakCWAL »

Futari Ecchi? Bah, thats an educational book for couples, I swear it.

and Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien? Oh Geez, that serie made me cry half way through the end, hell, even the H game original made me cry half way through the end. Hardly an arousing material :P

I'd recommend the following list of authors for H material :P

Hidefumi Akino
DISTANCE
Kuuki Kusahara
Tomoka Yuuki
Takuya Inoue
Jamming
Kyosha Narita
Tony Taka
Feena
Kataru Makibe
omaren
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by omaren »

^_________________________^ thank you!!
is that all of silky whip???

I'd buy it, but ionno where they sell it.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

TakCWAL wrote:Futari Ecchi? Bah, thats an educational book for couples, I swear it.

and Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien? Oh Geez, that serie made me cry half way through the end, hell, even the H game original made me cry half way through the end. Hardly an arousing material :P
Just goes to show you how soft I am :P
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

their are always gonna be people who prefer to the free illegal alternative, rather than pay, and on that note im sure that there are people that get tenjho here that dont buy the manga, just cause they wanna get it illegally they shoulddnt be attacked like ive seen here b4
Just because they want to steal doen't mean they should be attacked?
No offense, but are you awake?

You know, I'm the quiet and mild-mannered sort, and I don't want to be a pissy old man, but I've just about had enough of shit from all the arseholes who strut around like they have a divine imprimatur entitling them to free manga and free anime, like they are owed free manga and free anime. Whoop a doop, people, guess what, you DON'T.

At least a third of all the people who download anime and manga are able to and can afford to pay for their entertainment, but because they are just cheap, selfish thieves, they want to get them for free by stealing. Sure, there are those who do use the downloads for evaluation and then buy licensed products, but be honest. Most of the people download the stuff, watch or read it, and then burn them if they like it and delete them if they don't.

We don't live in an equitable world. Yes, there are cases where it's forgivable to download anime and manga. There are those who truly, genuinely cannot afford it. At least for the time being. There are those who live under import and censorship restrictions of tyrannical and oppressive regimes. But the bastards who just want to be cheap and selfish really piss me off. They haven't the slightest remorse for stealing, nor the slightest desire to make it up in whatever way they can afford.
It's not asking too much to respect the creators, is it? Even if it's just a single volume in a long manga series. A single licensed DVD. A CD soundtrack or a model kit. A gesture to say, "I can't do very much, but this is just a token to show I really enjoy and appreciate your work." Where's the pride and honour that comes when you know you did good by someone else? Oh, right, I forgot. Nobody cares. "I got what I want and it doesn't matter that someone else didn't get what they want. The whole planet owes me and if they don't like it they can go fuck themselves." I'm sick of this shit. The world doesn't revolve around you, people, and you're bloody stoned if you think it's not thieving to download anime and manga without buying the legitimate copies.

I'll just shut up now and the discussion can go back to hentai.
Starakin
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Starakin »

well said, I wouldn't have put in any way better. Both attitudes of "I want and I'm gonna get it here" and "I know where to get it and will announce it here" are sure annoying. You get to see that everyday at irc.
Only tried to be subtle at my post but both parties couldn't actually comprehend that fact. It's just sad thinking the same stuff will happen over and over...
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

More to the point (while I agree that you should support what you like, please vote with your dollars) this isn't really a place for hentai manga discussion. While I think TJTG is a bit risque, I don't think it is hentai. (It isn't - there are separate classifications for those sorts of things.) If we could wrap this thread up it would be appreciated.

fugu
GGerena
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by GGerena »

There`s some people out there (or should I say out HERE), who just don`t have any access to buy manga/anime (I live in Chile), so, the only way to get it is through internet.. that is the truth.
Shinpachi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Shinpachi »

And then there's also people like me, who don't want to pay companies that put crap effort into their dubbing. Cowboy Bebop, yeah I'll buy the U.S. releases of that, haven't had the money for the whole series but I got the Best Of and Movie, but you're the one that's stoned if you want to pay TokyoPop $20+ for an Initial D DVD without not only excrutiatingly horrible dubs but even bad subtitles. I'd rather send my money to a fansubber than support a company that produces pieces of shit like that. So to make it simple for you, I refuse to purchase anything from Funimation and TokyoPop, but I'll gladly buy Pioneer releases since you can tell where your money is going with them.
CrazedAnimeFanatic
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by CrazedAnimeFanatic »

Agent_Wax wrote:
Just because they want to steal doen't mean they should be attacked?
No offense, but are you awake?

You know, I'm the quiet and mild-mannered sort, and I don't want to be a pissy old man, but I've just about had enough of shit from all the arseholes who strut around like they have a divine imprimatur entitling them to free manga and free anime, like they are owed free manga and free anime. Whoop a doop, people, guess what, you DON'T.

At least a third of all the people who download anime and manga are able to and can afford to pay for their entertainment, but because they are just cheap, selfish thieves, they want to get them for free by stealing. Sure, there are those who do use the downloads for evaluation and then buy licensed products, but be honest. Most of the people download the stuff, watch or read it, and then burn them if they like it and delete them if they don't.

We don't live in an equitable world. Yes, there are cases where it's forgivable to download anime and manga. There are those who truly, genuinely cannot afford it. At least for the time being. There are those who live under import and censorship restrictions of tyrannical and oppressive regimes. But the bastards who just want to be cheap and selfish really piss me off. They haven't the slightest remorse for stealing, nor the slightest desire to make it up in whatever way they can afford.
It's not asking too much to respect the creators, is it? Even if it's just a single volume in a long manga series. A single licensed DVD. A CD soundtrack or a model kit. A gesture to say, "I can't do very much, but this is just a token to show I really enjoy and appreciate your work." Where's the pride and honour that comes when you know you did good by someone else? Oh, right, I forgot. Nobody cares. "I got what I want and it doesn't matter that someone else didn't get what they want. The whole planet owes me and if they don't like it they can go fuck themselves." I'm sick of this shit. The world doesn't revolve around you, people, and you're bloody stoned if you think it's not thieving to download anime and manga without buying the legitimate copies.

I'll just shut up now and the discussion can go back to hentai.
it was not my intention to go and piss people off, im not that kind of person, but its not ur problem if they decide to do it,fair enough u resprect copyright laws and all that, but not everyone does, and in some countries these laws arent held as tougly as others, copyright infrindgment laws do not exist, or have yet been transfered to the digital world

and yes i do think its stealing, but really what are people going to do, i couldnt care less if someone goes and downloads fansubed anime or manga scans, its their buisness and not my place to judge, its the laws problem, and to me people being smart asses when someoe asks for raw scans and gets told something along the lins of "i personally get my raws from kinyokuniya" is stupid, if u dont like him asking about u dont have to reply, but this is to frustrating to argue over

so i apologize for ofending u, i do not wish to be "marked" on this forum, i just wanna get along

later yall
Coco
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Coco »

Yes I have links to both Silky Whip and "Silky Whip Extreme".

But because I can't get to Volume 10 of Tenten, I will only give them to you if you can somehow get me Vol 10.
I downloaded Azeurus, but then I had to get Java. Too much fucking around.