Seed Requesting Topic

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Ral
Yuurei
Yuurei

Seed Requesting Topic

Post by Ral »

I've just recently started downloading the Tenjo Tenge manga and I've come to a problem. I don't have any seeds to complete the BT. Would someone who has vol. 4 please seed it. You could help me and 10 other people who are stuck. I also may use this topic again if I have problems with other volumes and no seeds. Thanks.
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Re: Seed Requesting Topic

Post by burrowowl »

Ral wrote:I've just recently started downloading the Tenjo Tenge manga and I've come to a problem. I don't have any seeds to complete the BT. Would someone who has vol. 4 please seed it. You could help me and 10 other people who are stuck. I also may use this topic again if I have problems with other volumes and no seeds. Thanks.
Try this: Put your incomplete tjtg collection into a folder named "tjtg" and open the 10-volume torrent. After your BT client finishes doublechecking your files, it'll finish you up to the end of volume 10, which happens to have several full seeds at the moment.
chumsy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by chumsy »

or you could use irc and download off the bots
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I'm waiting for the downloads on the individual torrents to die, and then I'll stop letting them connect to the tracker. The 10 volume torrent is what I am officially moving people towards.