Why can't I download vol.4?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

DanTheMan_12984
Yuurei
Yuurei

Why can't I download vol.4?

Post by DanTheMan_12984 »

I tried downloading vol.4 of TT off of the website but every time I click on the picture of the download section it does'nt bring up BitTorrent or anything. Im not sure if its my computer or the website or BitTorrent, could somebody help me out please.

(P.S Im new to this BitTorrent stuff so don't flame me if I soud stupid.)
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

If all else fail, why not try the sites mirroring or hosting. Theres a couple on the download page. If I was hosting I'd say to only dl what your planning on readin that day and not be greedy. But Im not
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Re: Why can't I download vol.4?

Post by burrowowl »

DanTheMan_12984 wrote:I tried downloading vol.4 of TT off of the website but every time I click on the picture of the download section it does'nt bring up BitTorrent or anything. Im not sure if its my computer or the website or BitTorrent, could somebody help me out please.
The individual volume torrents are being left to wither and die. Try downloading all 10. If you have the others already, you'll effectively just be downloading volume 4. Put your other Tenjo Tenge stuff in a directory named tjtg for best results (so you don't re-download anything you already have).
DanTheMan_12984
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by DanTheMan_12984 »

Thanks guys, Im going to go try out one of the mirror sites.

Thanks agin.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I quit distributing the individual volume torrents since anyone that gets in on it this late in the game is mostly likely going to want all the volumes, I won't have to seed 11 seeds (I can just seed the 1-10 at a higher rate) and it should speed things up overall.

If you just want on volume, use a client that allows you to choose which files you want to download. Also, you can check out the IRC channel - all chapters are available from the FServs there.
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

I don't know if he's around any more. beatusma set up a briefcase and i download 5 volumes in less than an hour..
It is a good day to die
By the way, Maya is my heroine
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

User151 wrote:I don't know if he's around any more. beatusma@sgcglobal.net set up a briefcase and i download 5 volumes in less than an hour..
He asked me to take down the link, and I did.