Sexy Flash

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Sexy Flash

Post by EliteF22 »

Does Asshat's sexy flash remind anyone else of DNA^2's megaplayboy ability, except that Asshat's didn't work. He must have mastered it by now, that's probably how he got all those girls. After the Shin died he must his martial arts must have taken a back seat to his attempt to become a pimp.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

I think you mean 'Beautiful Flash'. Asshat never had any martial arts skills in the first place, and he's not a pimp, just a playboy.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

Hmm... I wonder if Asshat actual has any martial arts skills. Based on what we've seen so far, there's no apparent examples.... but I would think if Mitsuomi/Shin "recruited" him for the group, he must have SOME skills. I mean, they got him currently training in the recent released chaps so I'm guessing Asshat has SOMETHING.

Abeit, compare to everyone else in TenTen he has jack but probably at least has enough to what... defend himself? *shrugs*
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Maya dragged Asshat into Jyuuken because they were one person short. Mitsuomi and Shin had nothing to do with it.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

aah... my bad. This is what I get for my crap ass memory from reading TenTen long ago. lol, thanks for clearing that up.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Sugano *does* have *some* fighting skills ...

Forgot about the direct hit he delivered to Nagi's head, did we ? :P

I think he's some kind of boxer or kick boxer ... If you look at his fightingloves ... Though they're not only used by kick/boxers ...
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Banorac wrote:Sugano *does* have *some* fighting skills ...
Does handling four Divas at once count as a Skill????
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

pv82 wrote:
Banorac wrote:Sugano *does* have *some* fighting skills ...
Does handling four Divas at once count as a Skill????
yes i kinda think that counts as having some skill. asshat has some skill handling 4 divas. i have a bad memory so my question what do u mean one person short? there has to be a certain amount of people in the jyuuken group?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

TW_J wrote:yes i kinda think that counts as having some skill. asshat has some skill handling 4 divas. i have a bad memory so my question what do u mean one person short? there has to be a certain amount of people in the jyuuken group?
Yes, you need 5 members in order to found an official group that can compete in the tournament.