Hey Fugu, you might want to check this out.

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Gr0w
Yuurei
Yuurei

Hey Fugu, you might want to check this out.

Post by Gr0w »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW

Someone selling tenten manga cds....
They could be selling your work.
just thought you would want to know.
"It Gets Deep like it does in my breath, I never SLEEP, cause SLEEP is the cousin of DEATH"-NaS
Shinpachi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Shinpachi »

Yeah someone pointed that out a while ago and it's definitely Fugu's translations as you can tell by the coverscans... Fugu says he can't do anything since his scanlation is copyright infringement in itself or something like that. I think he should go find the guy and beat him up though :twisted: since that guy's in Manhatten supposedly (so his ebay profile says, I don't believe it). It's just sick that he's making money off other people's work. Someone should tell Oh Great!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

once something is out on the internet, you lose control over it.

there isn't anything I could do about this, and it certainly isn't worth trying - it would just pop up again later.

if people would rather pay for a CD when they could DL it for free, that is their choice.
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

FuguTabetai wrote:once something is out on the internet, you lose control over it.

there isn't anything I could do about this, and it certainly isn't worth trying - it would just pop up again later.

if people would rather pay for a CD when they could DL it for free, that is their choice.
lol well sed fugu but this also one of the reasons y i dont bother subbing things and put them on the net i dont like pplz stealing my work