Forum slows down?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Forum slows down?

Post by EliteF22 »

The last couple of days have almost been impossible for me to get onto the forums. Is there some sort of problem that slows down the forum?
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

Yep same 4 me too i had to try it all day just to get inside i guess our forum is pretty famous :lol:

does anyone know why?
It is a good day to die
By the way, Maya is my heroine
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

because I host this site on the computer in my office. It gets too much traffic and is rate limited sometimes. Especially when new releases come around (tracker is also run on this machine.)

Since this is just a hobby for me, I really don't feel like shelling out cash to get a real hosting provider. But I like running forum software under my control, so I settle for the worst possible situation I guess.

bummer. Sorry about that.
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

FuguTabetai wrote:because I host this site on the computer in my office. It gets too much traffic and is rate limited sometimes. Especially when new releases come around (tracker is also run on this machine.)

Since this is just a hobby for me, I really don't feel like shelling out cash to get a real hosting provider. But I like running forum software under my control, so I settle for the worst possible situation I guess.

bummer. Sorry about that.

Nah, it's ok. i'm just happy to see what people hav to say about ten ten, even if i can't post any replies. :wink:

R u really hosting this on ur computer. Man u're the King of the fans. :lol:
Keep the beat up. cheers.
It is a good day to die
By the way, Maya is my heroine