Maya realize Souichirou's feelings?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Maya realize Souichirou's feelings?

Post by EliteF22 »

Ok, we all know Aya knows Souichirou's feelings for Maya, and annoyingly she's trying to change them. But does Maya realize his feelings for her? That whole "you are my general" was Souichirou's own weird way of saying he liked her, but did she realize that? When Aya and Kurei came back from Kyushuu, Maya right away noticed that Souichirou wasn't with them. Was that sibling type of worry?
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Re: Maya realize Souichirou's feelings?

Post by burrowowl »

EliteF22 wrote:Ok, we all know Aya knows Souichirou's feelings for Maya, and annoyingly she's trying to change them. But does Maya realize his feelings for her? That whole "you are my general" was Souichirou's own weird way of saying he liked her, but did she realize that? When Aya and Kurei came back from Kyushuu, Maya right away noticed that Souichirou wasn't with them. Was that sibling type of worry?
His feelings towards Maya? Since when did Nagi branch out into such depth of character? I think I missed something.
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

Maybe she knows maybe she doesn't. But she surely hav some for him, remember at the bowling alley, when Aya said that only Maya doesn't know about her own feelings and that she won't lose him to her(Maya). I definitely think Maya has some feeling for Souichiro. Not those of siblings' type.
It is a good day to die
By the way, Maya is my heroine
shinta1868
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by shinta1868 »

I think Maya has feelings for Nagi cause it reminds her of Mitsuomi being that they share the same qualities she looks for .
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

burrowowl wrote:His feelings towards Maya? Since when did Nagi branch out into such depth of character? I think I missed something.
I don't know why but that Sounds so funny :) . IMO, I would think the manga would get more complex and wierd for Maya & Souichiro to get together. Where does that leave Aya at the end of all this. I still stand strong on my belief that Aya will NEVER Love Takayangi Junior-kun. If Souichiro were to end up having a fling with Maya (like Mana & Mitsumi) or if he died she would still love him. She just comes off as that kind of person through her feelings.
chumsy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by chumsy »

imo maya still likes mitsuomi but doesnt want to show it. and thats believable that nagi has similar traits as mitsuomi so i think she would feel something for him but not as strong. she still thinks of him as a young brat :) . its a real shame that maya and mitsuomi will never be together.
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

pv82 wrote:
burrowowl wrote:His feelings towards Maya? Since when did Nagi branch out into such depth of character? I think I missed something.
I don't know why but that Sounds so funny :) . IMO, I would think the manga would get more complex and wierd for Maya & Souichiro to get together. Where does that leave Aya at the end of all this. I still stand strong on my belief that Aya will NEVER Love Takayangi Junior-kun. If Souichiro were to end up having a fling with Maya (like Mana & Mitsumi) or if he died she would still love him. She just comes off as that kind of person through her feelings.
Good. That's what I was going for.

As for pairing up characters, I rather hope that Ogure-san doesn't go there. In case nobody noticed, only a couple of the main characters are motivated by romantic intentions (aya, emi, chiaki), so I figure that resolving love triangles isn't really necessary to the story.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

Is it just me, are does Maya kinda look like Souichirou's mom? I wonder if anyone else noticed in that one panel when Souichirou's dad cuts off his mom's left arm, she has a ring on her fourth finger. This makes me think that they were married and obviously his mom still has feelings for his dad. Somewhat off topic, but hey I didn't want to start a new thread.
Jokon
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Jokon »

If you ask me, all of the female characters in Tenjo Tenge all look alike, except Madoka.
chumsy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by chumsy »

this is a little off topic but in fight 74 page 17 maya hair grows back really fast
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

For some reason I don't think it grew back, I think that panel was a flash back to the time after Mitsuomi had just kicked Masataka and his father out. Last we saw her she was visiting Souichirou's mom and I don't think Masa's dad was there too.
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

EliteF22 wrote:Is it just me, are does Maya kinda look like Souichirou's mom?

I don't think Maya looks like Souichiro mum. Only in a group picture with handcuffs that I thought she looks like Souichiro mum. Much anywhere else i think she doesn't look very much like miss Nagi.
I wonder if anyone else noticed in that one panel when Souichirou's dad cuts off his mom's left arm, she has a ring on her fourth finger. This makes me think that they were married and obviously his mom still has feelings for his dad. Somewhat off topic, but hey I didn't want to start a new thread.

Yes i also think that they were married and she still loves him. When Souichiro dad took Souichiro with him, she followed him there but didn't do anything. I don't think its because she has lost both her hands. Even if she could do anything, I don't think she would do anything. And instead of being angry or showing any resentment, she just cried.
It is a good day to die
By the way, Maya is my heroine
natsume
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by natsume »

maya and souichiro looks good together there the perfect couple
Halon
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Halon »

Nagi was shock when Maya said..."I want you to give yourself to me!! BRAT!!!" he was like...WHAT??!!! That was funny, well maya probably doesnt want to admit it and try to ignore him and his feelings towards her thinking that it would cause problems. so she acts as if she doesnt notices them, thats my opinion.
Vampire Advent
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Vampire Advent »

Halon wrote:Nagi was shock when Maya said..."I want you to give yourself to me!! BRAT!!!" he was like...WHAT??!!! That was funny, well maya probably doesnt want to admit it and try to ignore him and his feelings towards her thinking that it would cause problems. so she acts as if she doesnt notices them, thats my opinion.
that wasn't what you think. that was for him to give himself to her cause fully and without hesitation.
Halon
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Halon »

i know, she didnt mean it like that, Souichirou though she did, she meant something else, with the fight that was about to come rite?