Did Shin kill his own parents?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Did Shin kill his own parents?

Post by User151 »

It's been bugging me since the past arc chapters. Did Shin killed his parents and if so why does Maya still love him?

Or were their parents killed by Souichiro father? Cos Madoka said he dedicated himself to the slaughtering of the founding families which include Natsumae.

I don't know if this thread is already posted. If its already posted u can remove it right away - Fugu-san.

thank you all
It is a good day to die
By the way, Maya is my heroine
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Re: Did Shin kill his own parents?

Post by pv82 »

User151 wrote:It's been bugging me since the past arc chapters. Did Shin killed his parents and if so why does Maya still love him?
I think Shin Did kill his parents. He is one sick mutherlover. There is that discrepency though, almost as if Oh great didn't come up with the idea F and Shohaku until mid series.
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

But "F" started 8 years ago right? when Shin was still young. May be it's "F" that killed Shin parents or may be Shin himself. I was just wondering even if Shin killed his own parents why didn't Maya hate him?
It is a good day to die
Mellow Yellow
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mellow Yellow »

Maybe they were bad parents :?:
chumsy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by chumsy »

prolly maya and aya dont know who killed their parents? i still doubt it was shin. he seemed like a person that loved his family and would protect them
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

chumsy wrote:prolly maya and aya dont know who killed their parents? i still doubt it was shin. he seemed like a person that loved his family and would protect them

Do u guys remember the scene (I can't remember which chapter) when Maya ran and tell Shin that their parents are dead. He was holding a reiki and blood was dripping from it. And his face is not himself, more like the face he make when he's gone mad.
It is a good day to die
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

I'm almost positive Shin killed his parents.

(Thank god I just recently re-read the past arc)

There's a compare of instants where we can assume it was Shin:

- dragon eye's powers: he keeps seeing his dead parents spirits around him and how they're awaiting for him to join 'em in the afterlife.
- takayanagi's father mentions, I think, during when the old 12 Red Feather Family Heads are training Nagi to Nagi's mom about how Shin's dad took the sarcifice to help create the "true warrior". Or something similar along the lines. Don't quote me on this one.
- the scenes w/ young Shin holding reiki surrounded by his dead parents' corpses and Maya coming in..... yea.

I seriously doubt Aya and Maya DON'T know that Shin killed their parents. My guess is that they've come to the realization that there were reasons why Shin killed his parents, and that it was not totally a conscious decision.
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

Yea Shin did kill his parents, Shin couldn't control his power and went nuts 8 years ago, and Maya knew about it.
There could be a resonance between souhaku and shin at that time period that lead to all those killings.
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

Thank you guys for your explaination.
Yea Shin did kill his parents, Shin couldn't control his power and went nuts 8 years ago, and Maya knew about it.

Yes, may be that's why his parents, though they blame him for having a weak spirit and being a coward, weren't very angry with him.. .

But that's just my assumption.
It is a good day to die
JBong
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by JBong »

u also have to remember that souhaku started to go around killing branch and head family members 8 years ago. and shin could have been the one trying to stop the zombies from killing his parents... ( just my thought)
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

Did Souhaku go on a killing spree eight years ago? I really didn't know that. I just know that thier powers were awaken at that time. And, pardon me for my carelessness, I didn't see any zombies in the manga can u explain further...
It is a good day to die
JBong
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by JBong »

since almost all of those powers were awaken.. some one must have opened them all. which in shin's case i meant something like( maybe souhaku sent his zombie minions to kill the natsume parents and maybe shin was trying to stop them from doing it. ( its just my wild guess, i wasnt saying there WERE any zombies there, just implying maybe there were zombies that souhaku owned were there)
Mataza-kun
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mataza-kun »

It may sound strange, but I've been thinking lately that Shin may have been a member of "F". They say it was created 8 years ago, and seeing as this all involved the Phoenix god generals' children, i think Souhaku may have some connections with Shin and the murder of his parents (maybe controlling Shin through one of his dolls-amulets). And he could have followed Dougen orders just because Souhaku told him to do so, just like they were doing for Mitsuomi later.
It's just a thought.. but I'm really looking forward for another "past arc" story with Souhaku and the others 8 years ago..
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Dougen hates Shin because he killed his best friend, that being Shin's father ...
Tang.
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Tang. »

v05c30

couple pages which they showed shin walking with a bloody katana..

maya tells him that parents are dead

shin says "i thought people's heads would fly off like on tv, but they were persistent, till the end till they died"

isnt that enough evidence?
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

maybe souhaku sent his zombie minions to kill the natsume parents and maybe shin was trying to stop them from doing it.

Now I remember Fu is also like a zombie rite?
It may sound strange, but I've been thinking lately that Shin may have been a member of "F". They say it was created 8 years ago, and seeing as this all involved the Phoenix god generals' children, i think Souhaku may have some connections with Shin and the murder of his parents

May be you're right. But I don't think he was controlling Shin then.

One thing not very clear to me though is that did Souhaku go on a killing spree eight years ago or only when the Mitsuomi coup thing happened?
maya tells him that parents are dead

shin says "i thought people's heads would fly off like on tv, but they were persistent, till the end till they died"

isnt that enough evidence?
But that was in her dream, right? But in vol 6 Ch 39, his father said he did that to them( his father and mother). My guess though is that he killed his parents while he was insane and I think Maya was the one that let him loose from the cell that his father has locked Shin up. Becauese his father think Shin can't control his own power.
It is a good day to die
pure
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by pure »

more evidence of this can be seen when maya askes mitsuomi has he ever killed anyone. she then says that shin has which, to me, refers to his parent's murder.
Shin Natsume
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Shin Natsume »

shin killed his parents.
in the scene where he holds the reiki, the german version says (translation by me now: ive did it. it was harder than i thought. i thought i could go through them like butter, but in the end, they turned out to be very strong. nothing can takew you away from me now maya)

the thing is, maya simply didnt realized what happened there, and when she did, her soul was already so empty that she didnt really cared.
in fact, when she said shin already killed people she meant her parrents, and those poor bastards he killed in those 10 years before mitsuomi arrived.
shin is a mass murder.
remember mana saying: another day where you luckily killed not anyone. this must mean that its unusual for shin to kill.

i think the line "ill destroy them all, also the natsuem family" means more like ill kill the rest of them. dogen hates shin, because he killed his best friend...
Till tomorow is a better day to be,
you
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

remember mana saying: another day where you luckily killed not anyone. this must mean that its unusual for shin to kill.

I assume u're trying to say unusual for shin not to hurt anyone...?? needs some clarification here.
i think the line "ill destroy them all, also the natsuem family" means more like ill kill the rest of them. dogen hates shin, because he killed his best friend...

can u tell me who said it and in which chapter

thanks alot also
It is a good day to die