F characters

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

where did that happen?
Mataza-kun
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mataza-kun »

In the fight with Tagami, she used her hair to grab his staff and take it off him. It was actually a Natsume-style technique if I remember correctly
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

Oh, Yeah.

HEY I guess we at least know the name of the sixth F member since it was mentioned in the TenTen Special. Near the end of the html file from Fugu, it says the names that Kabuto is in charge of and Wani is the last character named. (His/Her?) father is the guy with the baseball bat when they show the parents in volume 9.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

yeah, I should translate the wani blurb pretty soon. I've been busy lately, and friends have been hanging around my apt. so I haven't had much free time. well, to do this anyway.

:)
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

No rush since I doubt that he/she will appear in chapter 77, unless that was her with Nagi at the end of 76.
Mataza-kun
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mataza-kun »

Meh, it was pretty general... "naval and other uniques areas" :/... however the info that's coming out about all the families is interesting indeed... and now come the Red feathers... I just hope it does say something and not "powers unknown"
santamayor
Yuurei
Yuurei

sixth F member

Post by santamayor »

um i have a comment:
im new so im not sure im doing this thing right but...

in Chapter 9 Page 12 translated on 2005/5/11 in the lower right hand box Takayanagi Dougen says "They arn't here but Kago finall, Natusme/ the Ex-Takayanagi Flying Phoneix 12 Red Feather God Generals"

now in Chapter 10 Page 115 the on the last box Tsujimi Mataza says "...into doing it. Father Kago Souhaku Jyouun. Mother Nagi Makkiko. Born..."

notice: Kago Souhaku Joyuun matches with the Kago mentioned by Dougen earlier as two of the 12 not present.

so from what i read it seems clear to me that Souhaku is in fact the sixth F memeber despite the drawing of Misuomi surrounded by the F memebers and all the other pieces of evidence mentioned above. thats all.
Rooster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rooster »

notice: Kago Souhaku Joyuun matches with the Kago mentioned by Dougen earlier as two of the 12 not present.
Souhaku isn't exactly on friendly terms with the other families, him trying to exterminate them and all.
now in Chapter 10 Page 115 the on the last box Tsujimi Mataza says "...into doing it. Father Kago Souhaku Jyouun. Mother Nagi Makkiko. Born..."
Yes, he is Souichirou's father.

He isn't a member of F, nor is he a part of it. He is the leader, but he doesn't exist for F's sake, he is outside of it. The F are his errand boys.
Mataza-kun
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mataza-kun »

Holding an important position among the 12 Founding Families, they have the inheritance of the "Seirei".
Anyone knows what a Seirei is? Something like counselor/adviser?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Mataza-kun wrote:
Holding an important position among the 12 Founding Families, they have the inheritance of the "Seirei".
Anyone knows what a Seirei is? Something like counselor/adviser?
*I* don't know what that is. But they have it.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

From googling it up, my best guess is "spirit."

I actually found a webpage which briefly talked about the concept of "seirei" based on some study of the concept of kami within the Kojiki and Nihon Shoki myths.
... the concept of "spirit" [seirei] or soul [reikon] approximating the ancient Japanese notion of tama.
Of course, this is just a wild guess and I'm not basing it on actual translation, nor on Oh! Great's interpretation of the idea.