Masataka... the true...? *SPOILERS*

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

jacko
Tamashii
Tamashii

Masataka... the true...? *SPOILERS*

Post by jacko »

Masataka, the true warrior? Look at chapter 74.
Mellow Yellow
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mellow Yellow »

Yeah, this was discussed, somewhat. Over here http://mangatranslation.com/cgi-bin/php ... .php?t=581
:D
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Fight 75 Spoiler

Post by pv82 »

I dont know if he is the true warrior but he did

[Spoiler]Ask Tawara to pass the sausage in Fight 75 :twisted:. Finally, the female fans of Tenge Tenjo get some fanservice, after Tight Shirt Mitsuomi being gone for so long. I am so sorry, in the words of SHinji from END of EVA "Im "F" ed up". BTW, I love when all the guys had to share the bathroom to brush thier teeth at the same time, just like my house. Also it looks like Modoka and Junior Kun might start developing feelings (Yuck, Lolita, YUck)[/spoiler]
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Re: Fight 75 Spoiler

Post by Dembol »

pv82 wrote:Also it looks like Modoka and Junior Kun might start developing feelings (Yuck, Lolita, YUck)
This would suck. I still hope that Aya'll realize that Nagi sucks. But after viewing ch75 I think the same as pv82.
SPOILER
In general it was a nice chapter with lots of fun moments. Masa waking up....I LMAO after seeing this one. I also found it hilarious when Isuzu quickly changed forms in the hospital when Mistuomi came in.
END OF SPOILER
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Yeah it sucks, but I got an wierd feeling about her. I don't think shohaku forgives so easily. Plus This is just one more weakness Masataka will have fo anyone to exploit.
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

pv82 wrote:Yeah it sucks, but I got an wierd feeling about her. I don't think shohaku forgives so easily. Plus This is just one more weakness Masataka will have fo anyone to exploit.
Masataka has weaknesses? Was this in the same issue where Nagi developed feelings? I think I missed that chapter.
Mataza-kun
Tamashii
Tamashii

Re: Fight 75 Spoiler

Post by Mataza-kun »

pv82 wrote:[Spoiler]Also it looks like Modoka and Junior Kun might start developing feelings (Yuck, Lolita, YUck)[/spoiler]
I don't know, imo they make a good couple, I really like ch73 Art (the one with the bike) ... Btw, i haven't read 75 cause i'm waiting for the translation, but in the early chapters too there are hints (Masataka protecting her, Madoka saying "don't go they'll really kill you" etc)
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

burrowowl wrote:
pv82 wrote:Yeah it sucks, but I got an wierd feeling about her. I don't think shohaku forgives so easily. Plus This is just one more weakness Masataka will have fo anyone to exploit.
Masataka has weaknesses? Was this in the same issue where Nagi developed feelings? I think I missed that chapter.
LMAO :P . He's got some weaknessess
Aya
Bento (when it's used a distraction)
Underwear
Now you can add him wanting to protect Madoka
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

pv82 wrote:LMAO :P . He's got some weaknessess
Aya
Bento (when it's used a distraction)
Underwear
Now you can add him wanting to protect Madoka
I respectfully disagree. Everything you listed are sources of additional strength of character and power for Masataka.

As we all know, women's underwear can inspire great acts of courage and heroism. Nothing anybody else brings to the table (with the possible exception of Bunshichi's bottomless reservoir of Cool) compares to Masataka's driving need to overcompensate for having a small penis. Nothing!
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

burrowowl wrote:I respectfully disagree. Everything you listed are sources of additional strength of character and power for Masataka.

As we all know, women's underwear can inspire great acts of courage and heroism. Nothing anybody else brings to the table (with the possible exception of Bunshichi's bottomless reservoir of Cool) compares to Masataka's driving need to overcompensate for having a small penis. Nothing!
How true! :P

I mean, look at Asshat. With all his babes at his side, he doesn't need to prove he's strong and powerful because he doesn't have to compensate for anything! :lol:
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

With all these great theories I'm hearing, I hope to see Masataka and Nagi fight again somewhere down the line. Still who knows what condition Nagi will be in when he returns. I'll bet he will learn to control his transformation when he comes back.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

I still say Masataka should stay away from "Marshmellow Country".
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Isn't that a reference to Madoka? So why should he stay out? Oh, right... jailbait! But, so is everyone else.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Loli relationships are wierd, R Kelly is living proof
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

MrProphet wrote:
Isn't that a reference to Madoka? So why should he stay out? Oh, right... jailbait! But, so is everyone else.
Well, we don't know Madoka's real age, and in any case Maya, Isuzu, and Makiko are all legal. But I'll give that the Madoka-Souhaku pairing, complete with wedding gown, was just freaky. And gross. :shock:
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

You know whats really going to be funny, if Madoka turns out to be some later bloomer, and ends up being the most attractive.