What is your Favorite Fight???

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

pv82
Sensei
Sensei

What is your Favorite Fight???

Post by pv82 »

I was going to do a poll but there is just too many Fights to do that. My Favorite Fight is still the one between Tawara Bunshichi V.S. Natsume Shin. That Fight had it all, and what a climax with Tawara making a come back. It had ASS KICKING all over it.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

I can't just pick one.
In no particular order:

1). Mitsuomi Vs. Shin
2). Masataka & Bob Vs. Madoka & Frankie Fu
3). Ishiyumi Vs. Soichirou
4). Aya Vs. Maya
AdrianWerner
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by AdrianWerner »

Masataka vs Fu`chen
Mitsuomi vs Shin
Tawara vs Shin
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Definitely Bunshichi vs. Shin, but these fights were also cool in their own way: (in no particular order)

- Aya vs. Tagami

- Bob, Masataka & Isuzu vs. Madoka

- Ishiyumi vs. Nagi
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

Maya vs. Isuzu

Bob, Isuzu & Masataka vs. Madoka

No good fight without curly hair.
Bomb me, please.
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

I like Bunshichi vs Shin too. He beat the hell out of Shin but that was for his buddy's own good.

Others I like are Fu vs Masataka, Maya vs Aya (I like seeing ppl beginning to understand things)

Also Nagi vs Saga and Nagi vs Asshat (Funny moments)

Maya & Mitsuomi vs the Ninjas is also very, very nice
It is a good day to die
By the way, Maya is my heroine
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Dam, everyone put more than one fight, now I look like an ASS. I can understand why though. Ok then

1- Tarawa V.S. Shin
2- Necro Fu V.S. Aya, Tawara, & Masataka (AWAKEN THE TRUE WARRIOR, just kidding. A guy can always dream)
3- Madoka V.S. Bob, Isuzu, & Masataka (bob awakens his powers)
4- Nagi V.S. Masataka (you are probably never going to get to see Nagi get his ass kicked like this again)
5- Bob & Nagi V.S. Sugano & The Babe Army (chiaki would murder bob if she ever found out)
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Dembol »

Tawara vs Shin
Nagi vs Masataka
Bob vs Asshat's Bodyguards ;)
Tawara & Masataka vs Fu'Chien Zombie
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

5- Bob & Nagi V.S. Sugano & The Babe Army (chiaki would murder bob if she ever found out)
hey that's nice....LOL

I'd say my favorite part in Maya vs Aya fight is when they went through a bicycle stand and crash all the roofs there.

* It reminds me of the time when Shin was alive, when the school was alive with energy, when warriors live like warriors. It was the best of times. *

I really can't wait to see the Toudou Gakuen return to it's former self. Fighting must always been sound like fun in the old Toudou Gakuen.

a personal note to pv82: hey, you changed your avatar. right? I've been wanting to ask you this. Who was your last avatar?
It is a good day to die
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

User151 wrote:a personal note to pv82: hey, you changed your avatar. right? I've been wanting to ask you this. Who was your last avatar?
Invert Ecchi Tawara is what I would title it. It is in Vol. 11 where Masataka (Perv) is sneaking a peek at an unsuspecting Nekkid Aya. Tawara comes form behind and utters Ecchi comments to Masataka. I used Photoshop to Invert the image (Make Lights dark and Darks Light). I use to have the image regular but I got tired and changed it.
I think I have gone thru 8 Avatars in the last 4 months. I am "F"ed up like that so pay no attention.

Edit: Sorry it is Vol 11, Thanks solidis1, I have been spedning too much time in Vol 12.
Last edited by pv82 on Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

Just for the people that can't find it, his avatar is actually is volume 11, chapter 69. It's the last chapter of Volume 12.
jakez0r
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by jakez0r »

any fight with Masataka. He totally kicks ass
basik
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by basik »

just when exactly did maya fight aya? i somehow cant remember anything like that. was it actually a fight or just a display of sisterly love? lol
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

basik wrote:just when exactly did maya fight aya? i somehow cant remember anything like that. was it actually a fight or just a display of sisterly love? lol

I think it's in vol 8 or 9
Yeah you may call it a display of sisterly love but they were really trying to kill each other at first ...jk ...jk
Aya was pissed off at Maya and was really swinging her sword at her :lol: :lol: :lol:
And when Maya did really fight back, if Bob and Souichiro hasn't been there, Aya might be dead or got some serious injury. :shock: :shock:

If that's a display of sisterly love? Well, judge by yourself.

But well after Souichiro gives Aya some. Blah blah blah, things got better.

phew...
It is a good day to die
shogun gekomon
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by shogun gekomon »

Asshat versus the kendo girls, where he tries to use his "beutiful flash" technique..
cracked me up :lol: