Fight 75 Rant

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Fight 75 Rant

Post by pv82 »

Read scipts and be ready for spoilers.

A few things to note
Does anyone know where Marshmallow counrty is?
Tetsushito- white feather with red feather abilites? Badd ass. Another person with more than one Dragons's Gate. Nagi isn't looking so hot anyomore is he.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: Fight 75 Rant

Post by FuguTabetai »

pv82 wrote:Does anyone know where Marshmallow counrty is?
Isn't that a fairly easy to puzzle out joke? I thought it was funny anyway...

Also, any comments on the format - the javascript popups - is invited.

I'm not sure if I should keep releasing that way, or just only put out the HTML only script (which is always up to date, btw) and leave raw distribution to the IRC channel or elsewhere. I posted some of my thoughts in the DC licenses ... thread, but like I said, I'm not sure on that yet.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Sorry where are my manners

Domo Arigato Gozaimasu Fugu. We are indebted to you for another release.

Also, Tawara ia a perv even in his sleep :twisted: , Did anoye find it funny that Kurei was flirting with Tawara's mom :D . I think Makiko has some competion of most attractive mom.
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Fugu

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

Fugu, any way you decide to continue translating it would be fine. After all without you, everyone here would most likely not have been able to understand what tjtg was all about.

I love the way the javascript popups work. It's soooo easy to see how the japanese text matches up to the english words. For those of us who try to learn japanese this has got to be the best way.

Personally I like the javascript much better then the html version, but both are very helpful :)
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

Fugu these javascript translations are really nice. And that guy is from a white feather clan rite? how come he's got that kind of power. Is it because of Souhaku? I mean he's quite a genius right?
It is a good day to die
By the way, Maya is my heroine
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

User151 wrote:Fugu these javascript translations are really nice. And that guy is from a white feather clan rite? how come he's got that kind of power. Is it because of Souhaku? I mean he's quite a genius right?
We don't know why. That is what Kurei is talking about.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

FuguTabetai wrote:
User151 wrote:Fugu these javascript translations are really nice. And that guy is from a white feather clan rite? how come he's got that kind of power. Is it because of Souhaku? I mean he's quite a genius right?
We don't know why. That is what Kurei is talking about.
Just a theory But probably, OH Great thought, it was time release stronger antagonists. All you got now is Shohaku, Kabuto, and now Tetsuhito. Anyway I like the way its going :D
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

Yeah me too. Now it's the time to bring in some serious stuff and some serious bad ass dudes and end things in a brilliant big bang...

:lol: just kidding just kidding . I really don't want Ten Ten to end too soon.
It is a good day to die
Tachibana
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Tachibana »

wow, Tetsuhito's looks pretty damn strong. i wonder if kabuto's strong also.....cuz he seems to be pretty scared of nagi's dad. well it seems like bob might join mits, but either way, mits's e-groups seems pretty weak and the jyuk group is getting stronger now that madoka and "maybe" tawara's in it. but he still might be in mits's group.
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

Why not Jyukenbu and Mitsuomi joins forces and fights "F"
Sounds pretty nice and we'll all hav a happy ending..
I really hate sad ending...
It is a good day to die
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

yet another cliffhanger... darn you Oh!Great!!!! :D

Love how the story and characters are getting more complex as we go along, just makes you want to read more. heh

def. highlight was the whole Isuzu scene. classic Oh!Great comedy 8)
Kaixa
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Kaixa »

Awesome job Fugu. I love the way you did the Java-Script just as much as the scanlations.

Just noting, you have a Prev link on Page 152 to Page 151 which doesn't exist in the html.

Also, is it me or when Mastaka realizes he's grabbing Bunshichi's thing that Bunshichi's right hand look like it's fondling Madoka?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Kaixa wrote:Just noting, you have a Prev link on Page 152 to Page 151 which doesn't exist in the html.
I just copied and pasted from the existing full ultra jump translation, so I forgot to remove the link. oh well.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

I noticed that hand thing too. Plus Madoka's facial expression made it seem like something was going on there too. Everyone hands to the right. But how about Asshat and Kurei in the (closest?) together with the door closed.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

One question about the last page though. Was Mitsuomi asking Bob to join him again or was he asking for the devotion of the enforcement group.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

EliteF22 wrote:One question about the last page though. Was Mitsuomi asking Bob to join him again or was he asking for the devotion of the enforcement group.
He was addressing the Enforcement group in the first part.
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Dembol »

User151 wrote:Why not Jyukenbu and Mitsuomi joins forces and fights "F"
Sounds pretty nice and we'll all hav a happy ending..
I really hate sad ending...
Somehow I feel that it's possible since Mitsuomi Finally noticed that "F"&Souhaku are just playin' with him...maybe he wants to form his "true wings" out of the enforcement group and Jyuukenbu(I probably spelled that wrong) members.

Marshmallow land ... :lol:
His hand placement freaks me out.... She's so young....
Tawara, you old perverted sicko. :twisted:
And a chapter ago he said that not just any boobs will do.
Go get some legal chicks.
I hope that Oh! Great won't give us too much Loli (none would be the best solution).
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Dembol wrote:Somehow I feel that it's possible since Mitsuomi Finally noticed that "F"&Souhaku are just playin' with him...maybe he wants to form his "true wings" out of the enforcement group and Jyuukenbu(I probably spelled that wrong) members.
That has been foreshadowed for quite a while now - I don't think he just noticed it now.
Dembol wrote: Marshmallow land ... :lol:
His hand placement freaks me out.... She's so young....
Tawara, you old perverted sicko. :twisted:
And a chapter ago he said that not just any boobs will do.
Go get some legal chicks.
I hope that Oh! Great won't give us too much Loli (none would be the best solution).
I think there is a good chance that Madoka is high school student age. I don't know yet for sure though.
Last edited by FuguTabetai on Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

How is F going to participate in the tournament? Don't they need five membes? Currently their ranks are being depleted and if my gut feeling is correct, they might lose another person. Now I'm definitely feeling like Souichirou is going to fight for F. I don't think Maya is going to join up with Mitsuomi. They have that score to settle after all.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

I can't make sense of the tournament anymore, but Mitsumi said something big is coming (100 years war).
jacko
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jacko »

Well, F is all left with 3 members. ! which lost his powers, 1 who is under souhaku's thumb, and the last one with the mohawk, is well, his status is up in the air.

I think they might be actually 2 members, because I don't think Mitsoumi's left hand would do that to Mitsuomi.
Fulsion
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Fulsion »

Anyone else notice the absence of Asshat's 4 Divas ? :)

Also, looks like Bob may finally make the switch...
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

Wow this sounds freakin' awesome. So where can I find this chapter? Please don't say IRC.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

the bt for it is on the main page dude.
tweeny_witch
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by tweeny_witch »

Hi all newbie here and I have some questions- Who is that mohawk guy? Is he a member of 'F' or Enforcement group? And what is the relationship between Souhaku and Madoka? This present arc confuses me a lot with so many characters introduced and somewhat different plotline. Any help will greatly appreciated. oh and last question- about the past arc- this has been bugging me since before- What's the reason why Maya did that katana hunting?

For Fugu-

Thank you very much for continuing to translate and the pop-ups are awesome! I hope you'll continue doing it because I'm trying to learn how to read japanese. btw-Which is more time consuming scanlating or doing those pop-ups?
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

tweeny_witch wrote:Hi all newbie here and I have some questions- Who is that mohawk guy? Is he a member of 'F' or Enforcement group? And what is the relationship between Souhaku and Madoka? This present arc confuses me a lot with so many characters introduced and somewhat different plotline. Any help will greatly appreciated. oh and last question- about the past arc- this has been bugging me since before- What's the reason why Maya did that katana hunting?
Mohawk guy is one of the 6 F members, he's not in the enforcement group.
Souhaku murdered Madoka's parents 8 years ago and kidnapped (?) Madoka, Souhaku has controll over her, and Madoka seem to be inlove with him due to that, so Madoka has been working in F and for Souhaku, until that charm was broken.

About the past arc with Maya and her Katana hunting, I can't say for sure but my guess was that she wanted to fight against Shin so Shin would stop being over protective about her, she also wanted to become stronger than him and show him she's independent.

Oh yea, thanks for the translation for us Fugu =) I really appreciate your work.
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Dembol »

FuguTabetai wrote:That has been foreshadowed for quite a while now - I don't think he just noticed it now.
Yeah, but he started to do something about it in the last fight.
Fugu Tabetai wrote: I think there is a good chance that Madoka is high school student age. I don't know yet for sure though.
....but she still looks 12 ;)

And the pop-up translations are really nice. THX for your hard work Fugu.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

tweeny_witch wrote: For Fugu-

Thank you very much for continuing to translate and the pop-ups are awesome! I hope you'll continue doing it because I'm trying to learn how to read japanese. btw-Which is more time consuming scanlating or doing those pop-ups?
I don't know if I will continue to distribute the JavaScript translations. I have to think about that. If I do, maybe those will just be available in the IRC channel, and only translation scripts will be available here. I don't know yet.

JavaScript pop-ups, auto-edited images, and the single HTML script are all generated by Great Manga Application Onidzuka so they all take the same amount of time. Usually from 5-15 minutes a page for all 3 formats including translation and "editing" time.