Box torrents .com

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

blackwarmanga
Yuurei
Yuurei

Box torrents .com

Post by blackwarmanga »

Hi , I was wondering why don't the people in charge of the scanlations of TenTen don't try to upload the file of the first 10 volumes (you know , that big file that was on-line a few days ago) , in an on-line database like www.boxtorrents.com ? I know that it should't because the manga has been licensed , but it would be a total waste not to do it. I mean , once you upload it you can forget about it , but the file will be shared.
For example , because I am running out of space in my hard drive , and a cd burner is not in my immediate budget , in a few days I'll have to erase the TenTen manga , And I would like to download it later , just in case DC Comics (or whoever licensed the manga) Edits it , or censors it .
I am sure a lot of people would be happy to have this backup.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I have removed my "scanlations" because DC has licensed Tenjo Tenge in North America. I do not feel that it is ethical for me to continue distributing my "scanlations". I do have translation scripts up though, for those people that have copies of the Japanese manga and would like to read them.
blackwarmanga
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by blackwarmanga »

Well ... Yeahh , you are right about that . But at a certain pint of view , even if it's licensed , it isn't still released , so Right now the Ten Ten fans are the one perjudicated For the following reasons:
1-In the meantime there is no way to view Tenjou Tenge ,except for the Scripts/Japanese Scans method , that isn's as good as "scanlations".
2-There is the risk that DC is gonna mutilate Ten Ten , by censoring it and/or editing it

To sum up , it's unfair that they don't allow the manga to be spread on-line while the customer can't buy the product . (Supposedly until October)
Ok , that is just my opinion , so the villians here are the DC people.
bye
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

blackwarmanga wrote:But at a certain pint of view , even if it's licensed , it isn't still released , so Right now the Ten Ten fans are the one perjudicated
That doesn't matter; it is still quite illegal for me to distribute.
blackwarmanga wrote: For the following reasons:
1-In the meantime there is no way to view Tenjou Tenge ,except for the Scripts/Japanese Scans method , that isn's as good as "scanlations".
I personally think it is better, at least for Japanese or English language learners.
blackwarmanga wrote: 2-There is the risk that DC is gonna mutilate Ten Ten , by censoring it and/or editing it
I don't see how mere speculation of what might happen has any bearing on the issue.
blackwarmanga wrote: To sum up , it's unfair that they don't allow the manga to be spread on-line while the customer can't buy the product . (Supposedly until October)
Ok , that is just my opinion , so the villians here are the DC people.
bye
Yes, it is unfair. Life is not always fair.
buzz23
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by buzz23 »

you can't put up torrents of uncompleted manga on boxtorrents these will be removed
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

Well speaking of which, I think boxtorrents is down recently. I dunno why.
I just can't connect it. Anybody hav any idea?
It is a good day to die
By the way, Maya is my heroine
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

User151 wrote:Well speaking of which, I think boxtorrents is down recently. I dunno why.
I just can't connect it. Anybody hav any idea?
Between what they are doing being illegal, and expensive (when sites get that popular on the web, it costs money) I'm not surprised that they are down.

(Note: I am not editorializing; they were hosting copyrighted stuff, and lately large corporations have been going after that kind of thing. The MPAA members especially...)
Fulsion
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Fulsion »

I thought they were just "down" (the site isn't very stable and does go down a lot).

1 ping, 1 trace later, looks like they are gone...

Just checked the website, gives you the "this has been registered by" msg :)

Oh well.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

If they had illegal stuff like DVD Rips, I sure the Big Companies gave warnings. I bet you each one of these companies has some Narc that goes on website and forums and see's what's getting DLed all day. And informs said company as to what to buy if they haven't already or whose stealing thier stuff. That must be a really nice job :evil: .
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

I bet one of the DC guys must have been to Fugu Site and tells his bosses to buy Ten Ten :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isn't it ironic? they would sue the hell out of ya if you hav thier license stuff but they came here first and take the info and decide which one to buy... :) :)
It is a good day to die
By the way, Maya is my heroine
P_Amiel
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by P_Amiel »

Apparently, the host of BoxTorrents got owned by ADV, so now they're gone, for now. It was BoxTorrents' own fault I suppose, making licensed and domestically-released DVD rips available, but I don't want to be a hypocrite, and this isn't the place to talk about that anyway, so I'll leave it at that.

For the people who are :cry: about this, try a search engine, or something like that, and I guarantee you will find out more about their happenings and their future. I'm not posting any links. :? :wink:
JonWan
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by JonWan »

I knew they had been shut down by a big time company it really sucks they had some good anime there that I had been waiting a long time to download.