tjtg chapters 70-74

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

just to tell you man, we already have a topic of this stuff. Check the threads more carefully before creating a new one. :wink:
ahaha
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by ahaha »

i was wondering if any of you who missed chapters 70-74 ever managed to find them? i am also in the same boat as you but currently the boat is still sinking! if anyone knows where to find them plz do share :cry:
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

you won't find anything here. you might find something on IRC.

fugu
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

ahaha wrote:i was wondering if any of you who missed chapters 70-74 ever managed to find them? i am also in the same boat as you but currently the boat is still sinking! if anyone knows where to find them plz do share :cry:
Are you seriuos, almost every Bit Torrent site I go to has some link to TT vol. 1-11 or vol. 1-12. Hey, if you can't find TT online you aren't lookng hard enough. Heres some places you can search

Hongfire
Digital Panic
Fulsion
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Fulsion »

Heck, you can even find this at suprnova O_o

I PM'd Fugu about this last week but unfortunately there's not much he can do about it.

(Not just torrents there's a site which is putting up tjtg by fugu, isn't that unauthorised work ? Or does it go back to what fugu is also doing is illegal and so him making such claims is more or less groundless ? =/)
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Fight 76 Raws Are finally out
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Just got it. This may not be the proper place to discuss it, but let me just say--I can't wait for the next chapter...
Rooster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rooster »

My sentiments exactly - finally a chapter that interests me, it was a long time coming too.