Something I'm wondering about the anime

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Esca
Yuurei
Yuurei

Something I'm wondering about the anime

Post by Esca »

How far through the manga will it probably go through when it ends?
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

definitely finishing the past arc if anything else. Probably up to where Bob and Nagi start some serious training.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

There's a couple of places it can go up to
End of Past Arc when Nagi and Bob reappear and start talking trash to Mitsoumi.
The Aya Maya Fight
The Introduction of the F
The Search for Sugano

I heard the last 2 episodes weren't going to air on TV or something. Maybe they will be included in the DVD or there will be an OVA.
puppetmaster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by puppetmaster »

Well you don't even know when the manga will end.... I hope they'll do a second season of the anime. But I hate it when the last episodes just come out on dvd, just l
hitori
Bushi
Bushi

Post by hitori »

pv82 wrote:End of Past Arc when Nagi and Bob reappear and start talking trash to Mitsoumi.
The Aya Maya Fight
The Introduction of the F
The Search for Sugano
I wish that after they finish the past arc, they go right in to the Election Tournament.
The events that followed the past arc: more training, introduction of 20 new characters, and even more training, etc felt anticlimatic and lackluster to me.

Oguresan did a great job with the past arc, but if he wanted to keep the momentum he should have driven the conclusion home.
You never should try to explain everything about everyone in storytelling imo.

Still, I would love to see the Aya-Maya fight in animation. :)

BTW, congrats to Senpai pv82 for his ascension to Senpai status!!
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Domo Arigato Bushi Hitori :wink:

I could see the anime skipping that part of the manga, But they will have to cut out the whole F and Shohaku thing. I guess the anime isn't obligated to follow the manga, but they have so far. We will find out around ep. 20. Does anyone know if any more VA's were annouced to play F and Shohaku?
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

I think they will actually continue the anime with since their isn't a real stopping point. Berserk ended the anime while the manga continued but it had a sort of end to it and a sense of completion within its story. TT couldn't really end now and feel like it told anything less than half the story. I just don't think it will only last 20 some episodes EVEN though that's what was said. If it did well in ratings AvexMode will want to make more.